Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magicka [Xbox] [RP Guild] [Join Today!]

• Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post outdated. Updated for space.
    Edited by Marginis on January 6, 2019 1:29AM
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • pteam
    pteam
    ✭✭✭
    @Apache_Kid would like an invite to your guild. Please invite him!
    The Flawless Conqueror
    Xbox NA - its pteam

Completed vDSA - vHRC HM - vAA HM - vSO HM - vMoL - vHoF HM - vCR +1 - vMA Flawless 585k - vAS +2 HM
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Marginis on June 18, 2019 8:06PM
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Marginis on June 18, 2019 8:11PM
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Marginis on June 18, 2019 8:10PM
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Marginis on February 15, 2022 8:51PM
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Marginis on April 19, 2022 8:20PM
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Marginis on April 19, 2022 8:21PM
  • Branr
    Branr
    Soul Shriven
    Woot! Only took two days after reading about this guild to get access, which finally allows me to say:

I’m really interested in joining your guild. Gamertag Branr.
  • Jacovel19
    Jacovel19
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I'm interested in joining
    My gamertag is Sr Jacques #1268
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Marginis on April 19, 2022 8:21PM
  • DeathComesxx
    DeathComesxx
    Soul Shriven
    Is this guild still active? I just moved over from PS and when I got my father playing the game with me we tried finding RP there and the RP community on PS is almost non existent. If this guild is still active in game I would love to join. My GT is Maverik616 or Maverik#8401
    ĐæţhÇømə§xx
    Order of The Mislead
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy heck, this guild is still going?

YES.

First update of 2023! And YES we are still around. This will be Magicka's 10th year existing (which I don't know about you, but I think that's INSANE) and the guild is still going strong! We are doing another round of updates (next up on the update block is our discord) thanks to the guild evolving over time, and I'm sure more minor changes will come to this old post as well... but I've rambled long enough.

JOIN US! We'd love to have you. All info should be in the main post, and while I love seeing your comments here, please remember that the only places I will be checking regularly will be my xbox and discord messages.

Until next time, fellow RPers.
  • beyondkilling
    i Beond i Ill join