The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What in the heck happened to PvP in this game?

• Alchimiste1
    Alchimiste1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what game you guys are playing but the only fights I get into and the only fights I see that stalemate involve templars being really defensive. If you go into any of the stream of the main pvp streamers on twitch you will see a lot of people dying constantly including them. I don't see this tank meta.

also to the person talking about leap, leap is also a lot easier to block now than in the past. The difference is now it roots you in place something that was added because in the past people could put on full swift and outrun leap damage. But the stun itself, easier to block
  • Sneakers
    Sneakers
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know what game you guys are playing but the only fights I get into and the only fights I see that stalemate involve templars being really defensive. If you go into any of the stream of the main pvp streamers on twitch you will see a lot of people dying constantly including them. I don't see this tank meta.

also to the person talking about leap, leap is also a lot easier to block now than in the past. The difference is now it roots you in place something that was added because in the past people could put on full swift and outrun leap damage. But the stun itself, easier to block

Leap is not easier to block now vs before the "tuned it". Sigh.

For the lolz I submit this anecdotal evidence vs a stam DK just 2 mins ago.

Exhibit A: 10x leaps that were impossible to block except one, which you see I blocked and that was from MAX 40 meter distance as I shaded away from him and then ran to get some distance, I saw the leap behind and blocked it.
    All other leaps happend so fast that my block mechanic did not "reach server" and even though I blocked on my screen the leap went through and knocked me up and lagged me on the floor for him to attempt 2x hits on me as I laid there helplessly stuck in a server desynched animation. Good fun as always.

https://imgur.com/a/iIsPDk4

Exhibit B: Me incaping the same DK, notice he manages to block roughly 50% of my attempts which all were "timed" on purpose so that some were quick and some went 2 or 3 cloaks and some uncloaked to mix it up and make the timing and situation hard to predict.

So as you can see he for sure had no issues successfully blocking incap with a "reaction" block. He rarely pre blocked since I would pepper him with dot poisons to "tick" his block cost every 500ms and bleed him, so he had to stop that quick.

Anyway, the fact is in the game, getting on here lying a bunch and pretending leap isn't playing by different rules will get noone nowhere since eventually everyone will be DKing it and then the class gets axed (again). If in the past leap was OK to play by different rules due to for example DKs struggle with sustain that no longer is the case.

https://imgur.com/a/8gz4xH3

Edited by Sneakers on January 14, 2022 5:44PM
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    All I can say is I've played mag sorc a ton and now stamblade in this current patch. Any time I come up against a templar or dk I get killed 100% of the time. I'm not the best player but I know I'm not so bad that I should be losing 100% of the time to these 2 classes. I have a maxed out build with gold everything and defensive traits on all the medium and heavy armor, a defensive set, and even a defensive mythic. Those classes can heal faster than any damage I can do and on stamblade I cannot do the same. I die while they have 60%+ health left even if I heal with any possible healing abilities to me. This is not class balance in no-CP/no-proc Cyrodiil at least. If the classes don't have equal opportunity to sustain and heal at the least you either play 1 of those 2 classes right now or it's not even a close fight.

Anyone saying that class balance is good right now must be playing a different game or you are 1 of those 2 classes and just don't want the fight to be fair or to lose your huge advantages right now. I've been playing PVP for years and have seen many many changes. Go play mag sorc or stamblade (any possible build you can come up with) in no-CP and fight those classes and tell me if you think it's a fair fight. NOT EVEN CLOSE. 2 players of the same skill on different classes should have an equal chance at winning the fight 1v1. Right now it's more like a 90/10 imbalance. Your only chance to win 1v1 in my scenario is if the other player severely screws up or if they are a complete noob with a bad build and someone who doesn't know how to combo skills.
  • Alchimiste1
    Alchimiste1
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sneakers wrote: »

Leap is not easier to block now vs before the "tuned it". Sigh.

For the lolz I submit this anecdotal evidence vs a stam DK just 2 mins ago.

Exhibit A: 10x leaps that were impossible to block except one, which you see I blocked and that was from MAX 40 meter distance as I shaded away from him and then ran to get some distance, I saw the leap behind and blocked it.
    All other leaps happend so fast that my block mechanic did not "reach server" and even though I blocked on my screen the leap went through and knocked me up and lagged me on the floor for him to attempt 2x hits on me as I laid there helplessly stuck in a server desynched animation. Good fun as always.

https://imgur.com/a/iIsPDk4

Exhibit B: Me incaping the same DK, notice he manages to block roughly 50% of my attempts which all were "timed" on purpose so that some were quick and some went 2 or 3 cloaks and some uncloaked to mix it up and make the timing and situation hard to predict.

So as you can see he for sure had no issues successfully blocking incap with a "reaction" block. He rarely pre blocked since I would pepper him with dot poisons to "tick" his block cost every 500ms and bleed him, so he had to stop that quick.

Anyway, the fact is in the game, getting on here lying a bunch and pretending leap isn't playing by different rules will get noone nowhere since eventually everyone will be DKing it and then the class gets axed (again). If in the past leap was OK to play by different rules due to for example DKs struggle with sustain that no longer is the case.

https://imgur.com/a/8gz4xH3

this is literally no proof. All it shows is you getting hit by leap. I haven't had any problem against leap. In fact when they first put a cast time on it I remember all the magdk mains saying how much slower it felt and how the damage came so late. Incap is incredibly telegraphed, so I'm not surprised if people manage to dodge or block it
  • YoureWrongImRight
    YoureWrongImRight
    ✭✭✭
    lol now you're trying to defend the latency/performance issues this game has, everyone knows that it's absolutely abysmal.

I have the exact same experience when dealing with leap, sadly it's the same even with meteor some times. You hold block, character literally has the block animation in front of them for sometimes > 1s, get hit by meteor, get stunned.

Same thing with dodge roll, uh oh I'm gettin a little low, better roll. Literally just fall over dead mid roll, what killed me.... executioner.. really? While I'm in a ball mid roll?

Then the opposite happens when you try to attack someone, they are seriously crouched down in the fetal position on the ground from being stunned. Go to attack them... misses... then a second later they start rolling... very nice.

Don't even get me started on break free. Cannot even count how many times it is just flat out non responsive... sometimes multiple seconds go by and you just can't do anything. I didn't know that toppling charge stun was now also unbreakable.

Probably 80%+ of deaths in this game are just straight due to lag. I assume many others have the same experience. The desync is so bad that you're obviously already dead and have no idea. Or you can't even hit people that are right in front of you because they're not actually standing there.
    Edited by YoureWrongImRight on January 14, 2022 9:43PM
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @YoureWrongImRight try BGs, IC and non-locked CP cyro. I know it might not be as fun without all the population, but at least all the skills work correctly and all the counterplays apply if you do it in a timely manner.

Incap and Leap are both blockable, true, but look, I would not call 0.4s skill very easy to dodge. Human reaction time for event he can foresee is approx 0.34s. Most of the times you just block incap because you know by the timing that it is telegraphed. And you can't block cloak -> heavy+incap.

Leap is even more trickier. It starts animation with standing still, and you can detect that you are about to be leaped by snare-that-is-not-snare. Probably blockable if you play really lot, it will be in the gut feeling.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Long story short:

Every time game gets more laggy & unresponsive, with every passing update , players get more tanky to compensate for the lag. And it is hard to blame them for doing so. You can't have fun if you are dead. Also it is very frustrating to die because you could not drink a potion or break free.
  • YoureWrongImRight
    YoureWrongImRight
    ✭✭✭
    Long story short:

Every time game gets more laggy & unresponsive, with every passing update , players get more tanky to compensate for the lag. And it is hard to blame them for doing so. You can't have fun if you are dead. Also it is very frustrating to die because you could not drink a potion or break free.

This is exactly it. Sithis was a real blessing as block is basically useless most of the time anyway in terms of trying to use it as an actual reactive form of defense. Sometimes you get lucky and happen to be already blocking when somebody leaps you but that is rare. Usually I just get dunked and then I hear the sounds of the abilities after the fact. There is no other response to this other than to build tanky so you can just eat the burst.
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Long story short:

Just happened, not even a pop locked server and was lagged out so bad it was unplayable, so I logged out and am gonna watch a movie instead. Put any possible crown purchases on hold as well, because I have no idea how long I can put up with this level of performance, and it just keeps getting worst.
  • Dem_kitkats1
    Dem_kitkats1
    ✭✭✭✭
    divnyi wrote: »
    @YoureWrongImRight try BGs, IC and non-locked CP cyro. I know it might not be as fun without all the population, but at least all the skills work correctly and all the counterplays apply if you do it in a timely manner.

Incap and Leap are both blockable, true, but look, I would not call 0.4s skill very easy to dodge. Human reaction time for event he can foresee is approx 0.34s. Most of the times you just block incap because you know by the timing that it is telegraphed. And you can't block cloak -> heavy+incap.

Leap is even more trickier. It starts animation with standing still, and you can detect that you are about to be leaped by snare-that-is-not-snare. Probably blockable if you play really lot, it will be in the gut feeling.

Even BGs and IC is bad for many people right now. The implementation of too many proc sets on servers, or code, that can't handle it has been a nightmare. Block/break free is completely unresponsive, constant desyncing makes it almost impossible to hit your targets, or to know if they're hitting you, and skills being greyed out half of the time is a real reality for many players in all zones. So people are not exaggerating when they are saying performance alone is killing the PvP.
    Edited by Dem_kitkats1 on January 15, 2022 10:04PM
  • noobfury
    noobfury
    ✭✭✭
    Some things never change lol. Having played in Cyrodiil before CP existed , and seeing these arguments over people being too tanky , proc sets, cp no cp among other things is just amusing.

There was a time when it was painful to play DK in pvp. This is an odd thread imho, the op sounds like he's just disappointed that it's not that fun to not be able to easily kill players.

It's not fun getting rolled constantly either.

At some point the argument will shift back to how ttk is too fast.

I'm in agreement with the guy who said he will use whatever it takes to succeed.

Denying you the kill is the thing that brings the most joy.
    Edited by noobfury on January 17, 2022 5:03AM
    noobfury earned the Eighth Anniversary badge.Thanks for sticking with us for 8 years. PC NA
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    noobfury wrote: »

I see a problem that this is 2-sided balance. We have burst damage camp (most stam classes, extreme case being NB) and bruiser camp (most mag classes, extreme case being DK). And it all comes down to proportion of max burst to bruiser toughness to say which camp will perform better.

What should be to make it less one-sided is a triangle (at least) of: burst / dps / bruisers, where:
    * DPS beats bruisers - deals more constant damage than bruiser can outheal
    * Bruisers survive burst and make live hard for burst/assassins
    * Assassins/burst are able to remove squishy DPS

As you can see, last two are true, first one is not.
    But this patch we are as close as it gets to this. It was never better before, tbh.
  • Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    noobfury wrote: »

I see a problem that this is 2-sided balance. We have burst damage camp (most stam classes, extreme case being NB) and bruiser camp (most mag classes, extreme case being DK). And it all comes down to proportion of max burst to bruiser toughness to say which camp will perform better.

What should be to make it less one-sided is a triangle (at least) of: burst / dps / bruisers, where:
    * DPS beats bruisers - deals more constant damage than bruiser can outheal
    * Bruisers survive burst and make live hard for burst/assassins
    * Assassins/burst are able to remove squishy DPS

As you can see, last two are true, first one is not.
    But this patch we are as close as it gets to this. It was never better before, tbh.

I agree with most of this but I wouldn't put it in quite as stark terms. Maybe that's a category issue though. I took five of my characters out over the weekend - stamcro, stamden, a magdk, stamblade, stamsorc and gave them good run. Key conclusions for me were

- for a game which people (up above) seem to think noone's dieing in there were an awful lot of coprses around. Fights are certainly longer now and stalemates certainly happen, but it felt quite a good balance. As Ive said though I don't think people getting instadeleted is particularly interesting pvp.

- dps can take down bruisers, I think it's pure tanks who are the issue there. There are definitely still a few around. But you may mean tank for bruiser? I suspect that when people are struggling to kill the half and half types they're getting line of sighted - or maybe arn't using stuns effectively. Way too much clutter around.

- on the other side of the equation - bruisers make live hard for burst/assassins - one thing I was struck by on my nb was just how easy it was to get out of jail. I've got to say, cloak's a bit op now. Cloak shade and some speed, you've got to really muck up to die. My stamsorc did pretty well as well - he was zipping around and felt pretty untouchable. Most of the time ... Defn mor evulnerable than the nb.

- overall, they all felt pretty good, fun to play and imho pretty balanced. Until the lag hit, it was a good session. Lots of people out, lots happening. I don't know if it's the patch, or people coming back from NW but cyro seemed back on form. Couldn't wait to go back in the next day.

I guess my sense was yes, the pendulum's swung a bit away from offense and towards defense but
    - it didn't feel we'd swung too far in that direction. There's obv a debate to be had between the burst and the bruiser camps as you call them, but my sense is either extreme is bad, and we're actually somewhere in the middle right now.
    - all camps actually have strong defense now, not just bruisers. Cloak/shade / mobility are just as strong defensively as block and healing. If not stronger in some ways.
    - I like the idea of more of a three sided triangle, a rock paper scissors, but dps and assassins feel quite similar. I wonder if it's more tank - bruiser - glass cannon?

But, as you say "this patch we are as close as it gets to this. It was never better before, tbh" Pretty much that.
    Edited by Larcomar on January 17, 2022 1:33PM
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Larcomar wrote: »
    - I like the idea of more of a three sided triangle, a rock paper scissors, but dps and assassins feel quite similar. I wonder if it's more tank - bruiser - glass cannon?

I think in MOBA terms here, because they mostly apply. Sure, mobas don't have such an effective heals, but they do have roles that different roles that perform different things, and group of those makes a team. Skipping on a role is higher-level strat, that can also be punished.

So in MOBA terms, we don't have tanks as an effective unit. Tanks in MOBAs are beefy and they CC. Well, everyone CCs in ESO, and there is stun immunity. So logically, players that do go high on def invest in damage instead of stuns. Thus, bruiser camp.

DPS is ADC in MOBA terms. They are generally archers. Don't kill too fast, but if protected, their DPS becomes a serious issue for the enemy team. Difference between assassins and ADCs is huge. Assassins can take out squishies in one combo, but they can't take out tougher ones - they are drained after a combo and need a time to setup another one. ADCs have seemingly unlimited amount of damage they can put without the need to disengage, but that damage doesn't burst.

You can't really protect ADCs a lot here, neither is DPS a huge issue with heals that high and LoS. So best you can do is to slot yourself in fighter/ADC (min-max between def and dps), and have a healer friend. Given that nobody expects this, it works surprisingly good.

Edited by divnyi on January 17, 2022 7:40PM
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am practicing and getting better playing PVP. I don't have 1 of the 2 optimal classes right now, but yesterday I had a probably 5-minute fight with a very good player. I'm pretty sure it's someone that would have killed me easily just a few short weeks ago but I am improving. I'm learning to heal more/better. My build is pretty top-notch for no-CP/no-proc. There is very little I could do to improve it and I'm sure the other player's build was the same quality. We were 1v1 in essentially open world without obstacles/line of sight really factoring into the fight. I could tell he was better at having a good burst combo and a few times my health went pretty low. But in no-CP people don't have enough sustain in long fights to be able to kill another good player who has at least a 50% defensive build and knows how to effectively heal. He couldn't kill me because my build was defensive enough to keep me alive and I'm "good enough" at healing now to survive longer in most fights. I couldn't kill him because he probably had at least a 50% defensive build and I don't really have a good kill/burst combo down well enough to kill better players. I blame that on my skill or lack of and laziness. Bottom line is we could both out heal any damage the other person was doing for quite a long time. I guess he got tired or bored because he ran away. So in my experience the person who dies 1st in an even fight or even one that's somewhat close is someone who just doesn't have enough sustain in their build in no-CP or someone who just messes up their rotation or forgets to heal. While that isn't such a bad thing, I think there is still too much healing power for at least a couple classes and they have a distinct advantage. In my experience in the current patch in no-CP it's Templar and DK. But I think if healing was nerfed at least slightly it wouldn't be a bad thing. And I mean slightly for most classes. I can't speak to regular PVP with CP and proc as I don't play that. In no-CP you have a to sacrifice a lot of damage (give up max resources and/or spell/weapon damage) to have enough speed and sustain to survive. And I think there are almost no players now that don't have at least 1 of the 2 sets as defensive/damage mitigation. Players can mitigate 50% of damage and you give 2 classes at least OP heals on top of that you get some players that are god mode and cannot be killed unless it's 3+vs1.
    Edited by malistorr on January 17, 2022 7:59PM
  • Silversmith
    Silversmith
    ✭✭✭
    Scaling damage/healing/shields off the same stat isn't balanced. You don't have to sacrifice anything. You just need to pick the class with the best base skills that work off that mechanic because every class is almost the same in this game with a few glaring and imbalanced differences.
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The biggest problem I see in PVP are as followed.

Line of Sight; I find it annoying when going 1v1 and someone uses a skimpy tree to hide behind. I mean I can clearly see them and yet my abilities can't hit them. I mean if I had a was blasting them with fire in real life I'm sure the fire would still hurt them behind that tiny tree. Just saying.

Healing: Going from 5% to full health in a second. I'm sorry but as someone that is a healer I don't know any ability on any of my bars that could heal someone in PVP from 1500 hit points up to 30K. The biggest heal I have given was around 16K and that was a critical heal. So to get to that much health in one click is either lucky or they were able to add a potion to it.

Lag switching: This one is quite frustrating. I'm running around doing everything fine. Than there are a few players when going 1v1 and I'm about ready to kill them when they hit 4% health or so and than I slowly start to lag and I usually dodge roll away from them by dodging forward towards them as they run towards me or roll backwards if they are more prone to standing still or back up. As I move away from them by going forward or backwards the lag goes away until said player is once again low on health near me. Other than when that player health is low no lag. Please someone tell me how lag magically happens whenever specific players health drop below a set value. Seen this in ball groups as well where lag just starts to happen as the group is getting hit by meatbags, etc... than out of nowhere meatbags are burned and said group is fully up and running around.

Role selected should impact what type of bonus or negative effect you get from Battle Spirit. I play as a healer and find it interesting how strong some of my damaging abilities are that I use; they should do less damage than that of a true damage dealer. When I setup my damage dealer side I'm fairly tanky and can take quite a few hits; that shouldn't be the case as a damage dealer; in fact I shouldn't be able to take as many hits as I do. And my heals should also be much lower to really stress the importance of having a healer in the group.

• Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think in MOBA terms here, because they mostly apply. Sure, mobas don't have such an effective heals, but they do have roles that different roles that perform different things, and group of those makes a team. Skipping on a role is higher-level strat, that can also be punished.

So in MOBA terms, we don't have tanks as an effective unit. Tanks in MOBAs are beefy and they CC. Well, everyone CCs in ESO, and there is stun immunity. So logically, players that do go high on def invest in damage instead of stuns. Thus, bruiser camp.

DPS is ADC in MOBA terms. They are generally archers. Don't kill too fast, but if protected, their DPS becomes a serious issue for the enemy team. Difference between assassins and ADCs is huge. Assassins can take out squishies in one combo, but they can't take out tougher ones - they are drained after a combo and need a time to setup another one. ADCs have seemingly unlimited amount of damage they can put without the need to disengage, but that damage doesn't burst.

You can't really protect ADCs a lot here, neither is DPS a huge issue with heals that high and LoS. So best you can do is to slot yourself in fighter/ADC (min-max between def and dps), and have a healer friend. Given that nobody expects this, it works surprisingly good.

Yeah, I see where you're coming from - archers esp. I only run one now but my sense is that they can be quite effective dps against bruisers but once you mix line of sighting, a bit of lag and the cast time on snipe the effectiveness drops dramatically. I wonder if magsorc fits in here too - I don't play him much, but I find him much more effective as a skirmisher than say my stamsorc because his attack abilites are insta cast. I sometimes wonder if they should lower snipe damage again and just make it an insta cast spammable.

I slightly wonder as well if the lack of effectiveness of your ADC category in cyro at the moment at least partially reflects that that's probably what newer players / pve types default to when they come in. I mean, that role's probably the closest thing to a pve dps type role. I know it's what I defaulted to when I first started going into cyro. Couple that with an abundance of Nbs looking for easy kills and an easily available gap closer for bruisers - most of them will be running 2h - they're going to be fodder.

But, like you say, it's better than it has been. And I certainly wouldn't want to revert to the days of people just dropping dead, opening their death recap and finding someone hit them with 5 snipes from 40m back.
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I see where you're coming from - archers esp. I only run one now but my sense is that they can be quite effective dps against bruisers but once you mix line of sighting, a bit of lag and the cast time on snipe the effectiveness drops dramatically. I wonder if magsorc fits in here too - I don't play him much, but I find him much more effective as a skirmisher than say my stamsorc because his attack abilites are insta cast. I sometimes wonder if they should lower snipe damage again and just make it an insta cast spammable.

Weird thing about bow in ESO is that it has no ranged spammable. Thus, it's not really ADC weapon.

Snipe is gank tool, 0.8s of charge time means next GCD is in 0.2s.

Charge-less snipe is at interesting idea, I like it. Make it do a regular ranged damage. Maybe do it for the physical morph only too, just so big damage snipes are still in PvE.

Well the closest I've built that resembles what ADC do is crit stamsorc I guess. Crossbow is the true ADC spammable. Ranged, AoE, can spam it a whole lot.

Magsorcs kinda fall into that category too, tho they have curse->fury->???->frags burst setup in practice. But yeah, ranged mages is the closest we have to ADCs in ESO PvP world.

Also worth to mention heavy attack builds - they are bruiser/ADC hybrids and absolutely wreck in good teams, because they fill the role nothing was filling before.

You are correct on PvE players basically running glasscannon ADCs. And you are right that they are getting wrecked because of that. Partially because PvE doesn't teach them to stack on self-heals and properly react on threats, partially because they build way too squishy, partially because burst damage IS too high to have a proper triangle - even that they don't kill bruisers and are not in the meta now, they still kill ADCs unless they tank up considerably.
    Edited by divnyi on January 19, 2022 1:18PM
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get the impression we are currently in a tank-heavy meta. It was much worse before the nerf to health recovery (which is sadly altogether useless now, again).

If anything has seen a ridiculous increase over the last couple of patches, it's speed. Particularly in the CP campaigns.
    Didn't they nerf swift and such a few years back when we had a similar situation? Since then we got Ring of the Wild Hunt and movement speed CPs through the nose. I find it so hard to hit anyone with single target skills I mostly rely on AoEs.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree with speed became meta, but I'm not yet sure this is bad in itself. All the best competitive games value speed over power.
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    "I don't get the impression we are currently in a tank-heavy meta."

I think it's because there are very few people in the game not wearing at least 1 defensive set and probably a defensive monster set or mythic as well. Poor PVP performance has pretty much forced everyone to go more defensive or risk getting killed via a burst/combo from a glass cannon or ganker before you even see what's happening because performance in this game is so bad. At least in no-CP where I play, I bet more than 70% of players are stage 3 vamp giving you up to 30% damage mitigation. Probably 50% or more are wearing a set like Pariah giving another 20ish%. Gaze of Sithis is probably used by half and that's a lot of health and armor. They had to nerf health recovery or nobody would ever die. A year or 2 ago there were a lot more people running around in 2 offensive sets.
  • Sneakers
    Sneakers
    ✭✭✭
    I just thought this was quite funny. hIgH kUaLity gAjMiNg 2022.

DKopetc
    Edited by Sneakers on January 22, 2022 5:31PM