The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What do you Collect in game?

• WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »
    Poor Ebazi and Fez listening to all of those 24/7
    6xd3dDu.jpeg
    @WiseSky I feel like you should post a short recording of the resulting audio train wreck that has to take place when you turn them all on at once.

Must sound like a 3rd grade band warming up.

(Looks good though! Glad they bring you joy.)

@Merlin13KAGL

As you wish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvLNYhar4cI
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Mesite
    Mesite
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have been collecting additional recipes, even though my crafter already knows them. I'm not sure why, just a hoarding thing. Then finally I decided to sell them, but no one bought them so now I've turned over a new leaf and I've started to give them away to a guild member.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Poor Ebazi and Fez listening to all of those 24/7
    6xd3dDu.jpeg
    @WiseSky I feel like you should post a short recording of the resulting audio train wreck that has to take place when you turn them all on at once.

Must sound like a 3rd grade band warming up.

(Looks good though! Glad they bring you joy.)

@Merlin13KAGL

As you wish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvLNYhar4cI
    Ha! Thankyou for that.

I revert my previous statement. It does not sound like a 3rd grade band warming up.

It sounds like a 3rd grade band warming up if they were all handed pipe organs. :D

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Jusey1
    Jusey1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fennecs. I have all the Fennec Fox pets.
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For some reason, I decided my warden would like plushies. So every plushie-type treasure I pilfer of green or blue quality, I give to him. Not generally duplicates, just as many different types as possible.

I bet if someone was to smack him really hard, a bunch of squeaky toys would fly out like a strange human piñata.
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Until today it was Jewellery writs but I finally got fed up and decided I was willing to pay a million gold to get my inventory space back.

I completed 57 blue jewellery writs today for 1500 writ points. Although I still have some purple and gold ones that I am still not willing to put the money up for.