The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What do you Collect in game?

• karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Khajiit collects surveys. They will provide for khajiit's retirement when claws become dull and this one takes up gardening.

surveys.png

PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • AzuraFan
    AzuraFan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Furniture. Not because I'm big on housing. Quite the opposite. I'm terrible at decorating, so I have several empty houses and an inventory/bank full of furniture. I keep thinking I need to place some of it, but alas.

Tri-potions (aren't we all collectors of those).

Master writs. I recently focused on getting all my surveys/treasure maps done. Now to tackle all the writs I have.
  • Rataroto
    Rataroto
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pillows. Lots of god Damn PILLOWS. Feel free to send your favorites to @Rataroto on PC-NA. I'll take any and every single one of them.

Thank you <3
  • Whiskey_JG
    Whiskey_JG
    ✭✭✭
    Undaunted Plunder

Have close to 1mil in undaunted plunder sitting there
  • Treb_U_Shae
    Treb_U_Shae
    ✭✭
    Platinum and cornflower and chests in certain zones.
  • Bat
    Bat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lately because of the weather if my characters are not doing their daily crafting they only collect dust...

I'll see myself out.

Up until today I had a vampire Breton lad whose only initial purpose was to hold my jewelry dust until I got the craft bag again. His name was Bat's Dust Collector. :p
  • MiyukiShiba
    MiyukiShiba
    ✭✭✭
    I collect cats, hairstyles and makeup :)

PC/EU @MiyukiShiba
    My main is a beautiful Khajiit Magblade

My Wishlist 2023
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guar, kagouti, bantam guar and more recently cliff striders/darters.

My Moon Sugar Meadow & Hunters Glade are home to both of guar my reserves. I don't know if my collection thus far is the most complete (i doubt it) but I'm getting there.

Would get there a lot faster if ZOS could throw some guar I'm missing in the crown store.

Maybe.

Please.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Outside of sets, etc. anything that shines bright for my house, lol. Unfortunately, all over half my varla stones don't work in my house...2 years and multiple tickets later, nada.

I also love collecting pictures too just wish I had good enough luck to loot the Telvanni paintings … I mean just one would be cool!
  • ive_wonder
    ive_wonder
    ✭✭✭
    Furnishing plans, there are SO many
  • pupsas
    pupsas
    Cheese. Althou I'm on a bit of a hiatus since i reached a small milestone on my way to greatness.

wP4W64f.png
    Edited by pupsas on January 3, 2022 3:44PM
  • amapola76
    amapola76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do have most of the music boxes, though I would never have them playing all in one room at the same time. :D And I've skipped a few when I didn't actually like the music. Unfortunately I think I missed out on the recent one for New Life.

I have most of the cat pets, but not all.

Perhaps out of nostalgia for Skyrim, where I grabbed ALL the cheese wheels, I can't stop myself from picking up every piece of cheese I see.

Hmm, that all checks out: music, cats, cheese. Not a bad life!
  • SpiritKitten
    SpiritKitten
    ✭✭✭✭
    pupsas wrote: »
    Cheese. Althou I'm on a bit of a hiatus since i reached a small milestone on my way to greatness.

wP4W64f.png

devs need to give you a title for this
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whitecrow wrote: »
    Cats, apparently.
    5212012223039fdgdfg.jpeg
    And the above post explains why
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I collect furnishing plans. I want to know them all eventually. But, I am not going to go out of my way to get them. So, I probably won't get them all.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on January 4, 2022 1:23AM
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you have the Hot-Blooded Bantam Guar? Pretty much the same as the Hot Pepper, but a lil’ different. It’s going away soon - so grab it from a Stream Team member ASAP

Bold added by me

Please tell me more about this. I have no idea what it is or how to do it.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • sps
    sps
    Soul Shriven
    Stained glass windows are my passion but they have been very resistant to dropping.
    My RNG has to be the worst of anyone. :o
  • jtm1018
    jtm1018
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scraps, caps, legendary gear, flux, scrips, vault steel, legendary modules, legendary cores and God roll weapons and armor.

"EL-7 is gold, I repeat, EL-7 is gold"
    Edited by jtm1018 on January 4, 2022 7:22AM
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Food recipes. i won't make 99% of them but I want them all as i cook in real life and use them as inspiration. i occasionally make a few spirits and send to guildies for virtual cocktail evenings lol
    Soupy twist
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Foliage for housing. Kitty and wolf pets. Want to start collecting the nixad pets, got my first one and love it.

Nixads give a garden as well quite a nice feeling you can place them near a fire or a torch or whatever you use for lighting - the sylvian nixad is hunting for fireflies, this goes well with an open fire, where those would flock to.
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is a cool thread! It makes me want to find something unique to start collecting.
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Khajiit collects surveys. They will provide for khajiit's retirement when claws become dull and this one takes up gardening.

surveys.png

It's true.
    PC NA
  • Call_of_Red_Mountain
    Call_of_Red_Mountain
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daedra statues (not easy because some of them locked in crown crates or limited time offers). And Divines statues. (We have only 3 😖)

Also I like treasures from trials completes. Like The Rid - Thar's Moon Pearl's, The Serpent's Egg -Tooth, etc. Each costs 10k.
  • Call_of_Red_Mountain
    Call_of_Red_Mountain
    ✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    well, typically, money. But this is the rarest thing I own so I put it in a place of honor.

Screenshot_20211230_201444.PNG

What is it?

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/spool-red-thread/

🤝🙂
  • SpiritKitten
    SpiritKitten
    ✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Do you have the Hot-Blooded Bantam Guar? Pretty much the same as the Hot Pepper, but a lil’ different. It’s going away soon - so grab it from a Stream Team member ASAP

Bold added by me

Please tell me more about this. I have no idea what it is or how to do it.

Think this refers to twitch drops? Usually, you just get crates but sometimes pets.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pupsas wrote: »

wP4W64f.png

Now I know the cause of cheese shortage
  • EthanolMuffins
    EthanolMuffins
    ✭✭✭
    Molybdenum, before I went on a break because of burnout last year I had about 45k. I have a goal to reach 1 million molybdenum.
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mostly ulcers...

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • TairenSoul
    TairenSoul
    ✭✭✭
    Music boxes, motifs, pets and mounts. 😍
    Heavy is the crown.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have limited my collections at this point to my stickerbook, craft bag, and vet dungeon busts. I display all the busts in the courtyard of my main house. The stickerbook is a work in progress. My craft bag runs deep. LOL

I bought a bunch of the achievement furnishings (most that were available when housing released) a while back, but I can't be bothered anymore. Not enough room in my house, and no interest in multiple homes to decorate.

I do try get most of the Bear Mounts and Pets, but I dont kill myself for them. And by kill myself, I mean go broke buying crown crates.