The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

What do you Collect in game?

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i collect - stuff...
    giphy.gif?cid=790b76115c023a8d32e3ec22cfa57d4fcf19280771587300&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
    Edited by geonsocal on December 31, 2021 4:54AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »
    Poor Ebazi and Fez listening to all of those 24/7
    6xd3dDu.jpeg
    @WiseSky I feel like you should post a short recording of the resulting audio train wreck that has to take place when you turn them all on at once.

Must sound like a 3rd grade band warming up.

(Looks good though! Glad they bring you joy.)

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing.
    I know me: if I start to collect something, I will invest time and efforts doing that only, losing the fun and starting to grind in the negative meaning of it. I don't want that at all. I'm in this game to chill and enjoy. o:)

Beside, without doing anything specific, out of what I'm doing, I have several collections progressing on their own. So of course that's going slow, but on the other hand, I very much like the surprise and nice feeling of fun at unexpected things "landed" into my bags. :D
    I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
  • DaiKahn
    DaiKahn
    ✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    well, typically, money. But this is the rarest thing I own so I put it in a place of honor.

Screenshot_20211230_201444.PNG

What is it?
    It's a rare red thread spool only gained from stealing or rarely from guild traders
    I'm just a man
    Hail Sithis
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bantam guars. I'm missing one. :/ The Atmoran.

@Versispellis Do you have the Hot-Blooded Bantam Guar? Pretty much the same as the Hot Pepper, but a lil’ different. It’s going away soon - so grab it from a Stream Team member ASAP, if not. Also love the Eerie Violet Bantam Guar (aka “Purple Chicken”) ‘cause it goes well with Prince builds <coughs> or Opal stylee. :)

S.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Healer sets...I own even the very worst one prayer shawl
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lmao I would like to request short audio sample from that torture room.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bantam guars. I'm missing one. :/ The Atmoran.

@Versispellis Do you have the Hot-Blooded Bantam Guar? Pretty much the same as the Hot Pepper, but a lil’ different. It’s going away soon - so grab it from a Stream Team member ASAP, if not. Also love the Eerie Violet Bantam Guar (aka “Purple Chicken”) ‘cause it goes well with Prince builds <coughs> or Opal stylee. :)

S.

I do have it, thank you! 💜 I remember some months ago having a long discussion about the bantam guars here, which set me on my quest to get them. Now I only lack the one! Were you part of that discussion, perchance?
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gryphon pets. I have very single one. Even the one you only get with the Gamerheads gryphon plush. I'll be getting that Gloam one as soon as it's available.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crafting materials?

Various currencies?

Damage?

:#
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I collect wolf mounts as much as I can, I just like wolves 🐺

Edit: I collect skins too, earned and crown store when I can afford it
    Edited by Ringing_Nirnroot on December 31, 2021 3:11PM
  • Toxic_Hemlock
    Toxic_Hemlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lately because of the weather if my characters are not doing their daily crafting they only collect dust...

I'll see myself out.
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Alts. Up to four accounts now.
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doggos (of the pet category, not necessarily mounts). One cannot have enough dogs, ever.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Mythgard1967
    Mythgard1967
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glowing plant life and other enchanted lights which...if I am not using in my main residence...ALL goes into the basement of my Lake Zanmeer home.......it is....bright.
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lemons. This one has 2500+ lemons and counting.
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolves...and furnishing plans.
  • skyrimfantasy
    skyrimfantasy
    ✭✭✭
    Nixad pets, I'm missing a frost one that was gems only and I didn't have enough.
  • es4eva
    es4eva
    ✭✭✭
    Unique, non-set armor, weapons, and jewelry. I have almost 200 different pieces now. Some of them have little stories on them, but a lot don't. Still, kinda cool.

Also, little random "treasures" that are looted and intended to be sold. Each character has something that suits them...healers have little healing kits, blacksmith has some kind of toolbag, my magDK flame DPS has burn ointment, etc. Found some toebean salve for my Khajiit Necro. Etc etc.
  • es4eva
    es4eva
    ✭✭✭
    maps.

Which maps?
    Survey Maps or Treasure maps?

What about the antique region maps you get for the Pathfinder or whatever achievement from each area?
  • Cobble123
    Cobble123
    ✭✭✭
    Lock picks.
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    es4eva wrote: »
    maps.

Which maps?
    Survey Maps or Treasure maps?

What about the antique region maps you get for the Pathfinder or whatever achievement from each area?

these are what i collect. see previous response for location of items.
  • MudcrabAttack
    MudcrabAttack
    ✭✭✭✭
    In the latest RP, my elf is breeding bantum guar in much the same way a mad scientist would mix up colorful vials of chemicals, just to see what happens

So there’s a growing platoon of colorful, stubby-legged guar at the house, have to screenshot it when I get back home
    Edited by MudcrabAttack on December 31, 2021 10:52PM
  • Cendrillion21
    Cendrillion21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Costumes and all the flowers/trees/plants.
    Campos de oro
  • Kitziboo
    Kitziboo
    ✭✭✭
    Cheese as it’s my favourite food. I can’t leave a piece behind if it’s free, but I’m not keen on laundering it. Still searching for a Shivering Cheese, hopefully this will be my lucky year 😸
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Motifs, furnishing plans and Aldmeri Symphonias.
    The Moot Councillor
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bantam guars with glowing eyes :u

Im missing frost one , red one.

I think the red one is a streamer reward? Not sure.
    Edited by francesinhalover on January 1, 2022 2:32AM
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unique named drops. Every delve and world boss in the base game (including Cyro) drops one, and every dungeon boss has at least one, potentially more. I have well over 300 at this point, but since the drop rates are random I still have a few left. Mostly dungeons, ICP and WGT are harder to farm solo, and Cyro delve bosses.

I've spent up to 4 hours in one Cyro delve before waiting for the boss to respawn and killing it over and over before I got the drop.

Also at least two if the Malabal Tor bosses are bugged and have been for almost two years, so I may never get those ones.
  • LashanW
    LashanW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to collect music boxes. I own 17 unique ones at the moment. But then I stopped supporting the crown store.
    ---No longer active in ESO---
    Platform: PC-EU
    CP: 2500+
    Trial Achievements
    Godslayer, Gryphon Heart, Tick-Tock Tormentor, Immortal Redeemer, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, vMoL no death

Arena Achievements
    vMA Flawless, vVH Spirit Slayer

DLC Dungeon Trifectas
    Scalecaller Peak, Fang Lair, Depths of Malatar, Icereach
  • tomfant
    tomfant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apart from motives and crafting plans I collect mushrooms.