The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Official Discussion Thread for "Bring Cheer To Tamriel During The New Life Festival In-Game Event"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
8e2dl7n7cfmz.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the website article, "Bring Cheer To Tamriel During The New Life Festival In-Game Event"

Enjoy bonus XP and unique rewards during the New Life Festival as you spread cheer during this merry in-game event.
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on December 10, 2021 2:47PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • HowellQagan
    HowellQagan
    ✭✭✭
    Posted just before 4-hour website maintenance started :neutral:
    Could anyone share the contents with the less fortunate who missed the chance to read it?

Edit: here https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/306130/view/3102414642533326750
    Edited by HowellQagan on December 10, 2021 3:20PM
    That annoying dude on PC-EU.
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again no 2018,2019 indrik fragments 😭😭
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This one thought the indriks will be returning?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All. Only 2021’s quarterly event rewards will be returning during the event.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Vonkarolinas
    Vonkarolinas
    ✭✭✭
    Looks fun, as always.

Here's a question for the two posters ahead of me, in all seriousness, why would the Indrik pieces be returning? That phase has moved on? I am honestly confused.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks fun, as always.

Here's a question for the two posters ahead of me, in all seriousness, why would the Indrik pieces be returning? That phase has moved on? I am honestly confused.

Wishful thinking I believe. I’d be thrilled with a chance to get the Dawnwood and Luminous Indriks from before I started playing but I wasn’t expecting them to return for New Life as the previous two years have been the fragments from that year only. Hopefully someday! And there was a beautiful Evergloam Indrik datamined too… :love:

I’m looking forward to this event and am glad for the generous amount of tickets to be had; I’ll be able to complete the house and get the personality piece I missed and complete an additional pet besides. :smile:
  • zetavivern
    zetavivern
    ✭✭✭
    Are there going to be New Life furnishings available for purchase during this event? Is this what "New Life recipes" means? It's a bit strange they're not available for purchase for tickets.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    zetavivern wrote: »
    Are there going to be New Life furnishings available for purchase during this event? Is this what "New Life recipes" means? It's a bit strange they're not available for purchase for tickets.

I assume New Life recipes are the food and drink recipes we get every year, like Lava Foot Soup and Hissmir Fish-Eye Rye and a bunch of others.
  • Onigar
    Onigar
    ✭✭✭
    Reading the website description there is a possible max of 60 event tickets from this event.

It is not quite enough to get all the items needed to obtain the house so new players cant get this.

3 pet fragments x 5 tickets each

5 house fragments x 10 tickets each

I believe this is the last event where any of these items will be available as I think I read somewhere they are being withdrawn at the end of this year. If any of these items were to be available in say the first event of 2022 then would be good to know which ones so players could spend their tickets wisely :)

PC EU
    Addon Author:
    Currency Manager: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1998
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Onigar wrote: »

I believe this is the last event where any of these items will be available as I think I read somewhere they are being withdrawn at the end of this year. If any of these items were to be available in say the first event of 2022 then would be good to know which ones so players could spend their tickets wisely :)
    None of them are available next event. You're right that they're all gone after the event.

At least a new player can get the mount instead, though they likely wouldn't understand the system well enough to buy the right things and get all the tickets needed.
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi All. Only 2021’s quarterly event rewards will be returning during the event.

This one has all the baby indriks except the blue one. Hope they will return in 2022 :'(
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Maormer celebrate New Life too! In their own way, you know ;)

https://youtu.be/ksgixxl1GpQ
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.