The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Possible spoilers: Thank you ZOS, so much, for Arox. Appreciation thread

StabbityDoom
StabbityDoom
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Arox. @ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_RichLambert

Please let your writers or anyone involved you think should know: as a person whose physical "meat prison" has suffered with the ravages of rheumatoid arthritis, I have never related more to a tiny little rat with a big heart who used to be physically so much more. I literally cried through parts of his story. TYSM.

I really needed that little guy this year. He is now proudly living in my tropical resort on Grand Topal, playing endless games of hammergammon with Sereyne. When she isn't passed out.
PC/NA
EHT zealot
streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i have him as greeter at the villa. by far the best npc in the game.
  • andreanub18_ESO
    This gutsy little guy lives in my cottage retreat in Ald Velothi. He has a thick, comfy blanky in front of the fireplace. I even bought a wheel of cheese for him. He likes a warm lap and a belly rub, too... don't tell him I told you, though; he's sure to deny it. Always on my side, he makes the cottage a good place to come home to when the guards have thrashed me just one too many times... for no reason at all, I tell you!
  • lethality_ESO
    lethality_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I just met him, and I love him already... very creative use of him so far, I love the way he jumps into your pack... and comments in muffled tones from inside on things :)

• sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you click on him while he's in your pack you get extra voice lines! He's the best.
    At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
  • Mythgard1967
    Mythgard1967
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh heck ya...loved Arox......I played through with my husband behind me....and he said...they better give him to you as a pet or resident or you are gonna be sad!

And they did. I want to love him and hug him and keep him for my very own.
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20211230_183502.PNG

He has to make sure she makes a move before she falls asleep again.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • Ariont
    Ariont
    ✭✭✭
    I was kind of hoping we could get him as a companion. But with that said, I am thrilled that we got him even as a house pet. thoroughly enjoyed my travels through the deadland and Fargrave with him.

Great Job Development team and other team members!
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was so pleased to see him in the store this morning. I prefer the "beast" houseguests to the human ones, so thanks ZOS!
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sharquez wrote: »
    If you click on him while he's in your pack you get extra voice lines! He's the best.

Wait...

So, he's part of a questline, like Auggie is?

So what happens if I already purchased him from the Crown Store? Does it ruin the quest?
    Edited by Grizzbeorn on December 31, 2021 3:38PM
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • Mythgard1967
      Mythgard1967
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Grizzbeorn wrote: »
      sharquez wrote: »

Wait...

So, he's part of a questline, like Auggie is?

So what happens if I already purchased him from the Crown Store? Does it ruin the quest?

I have seen nothing in his chitter chatter that would spoil the quest for you....and it wouldn't "bug" the content.

And I too would have loved him as a companion.....or even a talking non-combat pet....along with the Augur of whatsit...blue talking skull for psijic.....though he would HAVE to be named BOB as a pet.....