The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What do you Collect in game?

WiseSky
WiseSky
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Poor Ebazi and Fez listening to all of those 24/7
6xd3dDu.jpeg

Immersive Quests Addon
Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
List of Immersion Addons
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't collect anything.
    PCNA
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • DaiKahn
    DaiKahn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mounts, pets, clothing and disguises found in-game (not store bought), and houseguests. Also items that don't drop/aren't available anymore but only if I have them (I don't hunt them down nor purchase them)
    I'm just a man
    Hail Sithis
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    maps.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been collecting gear for my stickerbook since it was introduced. I may be going slightly insane, but it's a good feeling once you embrace it.
  • Mushroomancer
    Mushroomancer
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only CS stuff I really "collect" are Arms Packs, even though I am missing a lot of the very first ones, since I didn't play the game yet at the time, or just wasn't aware of their existence, and I don't always have the crowns to buy them, so some have slipped my grasp over time. I guess I also collect the "Artifact Replicas", they are kinda cool.
    When it comes to in-game items, I would say motifs mostly, but I've been slacking on that front, since I'm getting a bit burnt out with the farming aspect of the game and its ludicrous RNG.
    PC | EU 1600+ CP

Chews-On-Shrooms - Argonian (EP) | Healer Warden
    I know I have a problem, leave me alone:

Nirya Urayel - Altmer (EP) | Healer/Magicka Templar
    Ulen Favel - Dunmer (EP) | Magicka Nightblade
    Anise Favel - Dunmer (EP) | Magicka Dragonknight
    Vivienne Rielle - Breton (EP) | Hybrid Healer/Magicka Necromancer
    Gaspar Rielle - Breton (DC) | Magicka Sorcerer
    Ulfgar the Foul - Nord (EP) | Tank Necromancer
    Plays-With-Chains - Argonian (EP) | Tank Dragonknight
    Sonje the Wild - Nord (EP) | Tank Warden
    Brutus Lovidicus - Imperial (EP) | Tank Nightblade
    Velms Ienith - Dunmer (EP) | Tank Sorcerer
    Cassius Lanius - Imperial (EP) | Tank/Stamina Templar
    Shakar-gro-Khazgur - Orc (DC) | Stamina Dragonknight
    Liette Nightwind - Bosmer (AD) | Stamina Nightblade
    Ja'khar the Salty - Khajiit (EP) | Stamina Necromancer
    Saadia al-Tava - Redguard (EP) | Stamina Sorcerer
    Gwinas Hemp-Burner - Bosmer (EP) | Stamina Warden
    Grand Master Crafter, All Dungeon HM up to Stonethorn, vCrag HM, vDSA, vMA, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, vHOF HM, vAS+2, Gryphon Heart, vBRP, vSS HM (Extinguisher of Flames),
    vKA HM (Shield of the North), vRG 1/3HM
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Costumes. I have so many I have to use multiplication to count them in a reasonable amount of time.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    maps.

Which maps?
    Survey Maps or Treasure maps?
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't collect anything in an online only game, knowing full well one day the servers will go poof, however I do occasionally buy a cosmetic, a costume, or a mount
  • SpiritKitten
    SpiritKitten
    ✭✭✭✭
    Foliage for housing. Kitty and wolf pets. Want to start collecting the nixad pets, got my first one and love it.
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Motifs....I'm trying to ensure I can craft anything in the game. I got a long ways to go but I'm slowly getting more each day.
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have over 8 thousand potatoes. Not even trying to collect them. lol
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The things.

All of them.
    PC NA
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything from "enchanted lights" category and music boxes.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing. In my other MMO I collect pets and it takes a lot of time and money (mainly in-game currencies, but some real money too) so when I started ESO a year after release and I'd already missed a bunch of stuff I used it as an excuse to tell myself that it's not worth trying to collect all of anything in this game.

I've got a ton of stuff I like, but the nearest I've come to trying to get all of a particular thing is getting all 8 indriks (and 2 of the pets) and that's just because I liked 3 of the original set, managed to get all 4 and decided to see if I could keep it going.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Technica
    Technica
    ✭✭✭
    I definitely collect music boxes.
    The newest one is going to be the first one I'm not going to get. It sounds horrific to my ears :(
    But all the others I would love to have on Spotify or something to listen to outside game, they're so beautiful <3

Also, personalities. I need more expression!
    Edited by Technica on December 30, 2021 9:28PM
    You will know me by my eye. | Adventuring since beta | PC EU | ESO+ | I recommend this reshade (Example Screenshots)
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »
    maps.

Which maps?
    Survey Maps or Treasure maps?

zone maps. i decorate the walls of the library at sweet water cascades with them.
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    x50 transmute geodes.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Skulls for the skull throne!
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing really. I buy houses I like when I have the gold or crowns. I craft furniture - and that sometimes requires buying plans but I certainly don't "collect" them. I buy costumes, pets, mounts when there are ones I like available. I'm not really a "gamer collector" sort of person.
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have stacks of every level Sweetrolls that I find.

S.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bantam guars. I'm missing one. :/ The Atmoran.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything. I am an inveterate hoarder. Anything is welcome that makes me richer ;)

After doing my crafting, dungeons, dailies, story quests and occasional event duties there remains the joy of going slow very fast.

For this I have a forager. Running Ring of the Wild Hunt with Training as the main gear trait on equipped items:

I sweep through zones in classic quadrant style, killing anything, harvesting everything and enjoying every minute of the stress-free aftermath to my caffeinated beginnings, albeit only on my long ESO runs.

Inventory management is unfortunately the bane of my ESO life.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »
    What do you Collect in game?
    Souls, of course. >:)
  • Mik195
    Mik195
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My headcanon has nirnroots controlling Tamriel. They are why guards everywhere know when you steal an apple and why faction leaders are fighting a war and don't seem to have noticed that oblivion has invaded and all the other nonsensical stuff. So I pick every one of them I see as my minor rebellion against the evil ringing plants.
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    well, typically, money. But this is the rarest thing I own so I put it in a place of honor.

Screenshot_20211230_201444.PNG

Edited by StabbityDoom on December 31, 2021 2:15AM
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Furnishing plans, style pages and motifs, and houses. I like collecting event items, as well. I'm still sad I missed the one last feather I needed to get the last nascent indrik I wanted. XD I have all of the indrik colors, but now I'm missing the nascent itself lol.
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • DaleyPia
    DaleyPia
    ✭✭
    Conservatory, Structures, and Lighting. Anything from those categories I have way too much of. Especially flowers. I love flowers.
  • DaiKahn
    DaiKahn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mik195 wrote: »
    My headcanon has nirnroots controlling Tamriel. They are why guards everywhere know when you steal an apple and why faction leaders are fighting a war and don't seem to have noticed that oblivion has invaded and all the other nonsensical stuff. So I pick every one of them I see as my minor rebellion against the evil ringing plants.
    Paging @Ringing_Nirnroot
    Mik195 has discovered the masterplan
    Activate Plan B
    I'm just a man
    Hail Sithis
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, typically, money. But this is the rarest thing I own so I put it in a place of honor.

Screenshot_20211230_201444.PNG

What is it?