Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I purchased Blackwood and then.....

Ulvich
Ulvich
✭✭✭✭
So 9 days ago I purchased Blackwood for $79, and today canceled my ESO+. I logged back in and discovered I am locked out of ALL Blackwood content. On top of that my mount and all Blackwood items are missing. I just spent all that money on Blackwood and now I can't even go there because I canceled my ESO+? Does that sound right? Is that normal?
I have put in 3 tickets since this morning, two of which are new and not answered as of now.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 1, 2022 3:29PM
Hit Hard. Hit Fast. Hit Often - BETA Group: 85 b 9
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ulvich wrote: »
    So 9 days ago I purchased Blackwood for $79, and today canceled my ESO+. I logged back in and discovered I am locked out of ALL Blackwood content. On top of that my mount and all Blackwood items are missing. I just spent all that money on Blackwood and now I can't even go there because I canceled my ESO+? Does that sound right? Is that normal?
    I have put in 3 tickets since this morning, two of which are new and not answered as of now.

Well, first thing is that multiple tickets are bad and only slow things down. One will have to be picked.

Normally, canceling ESO Plus is not any sort of an issue, as canceling just turns off the auto-renew. It does not remove remaining ESO Plus time.

Customer support will have to sort this out. But... Did you try to get a refund on the ESO Plus, rather than canceling it? Maybe you accidentally got a refund for Blackwood? Also, check your payment method to see if that has been refunded.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • AJones43865
    AJones43865
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good luck. I don't think there is anything anyone on this forum can do to help you out unfortunately.
  • Ulvich
    Ulvich
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

Well, first thing is that multiple tickets are bad and only slow things down. One will have to be picked.

Normally, canceling ESO Plus is not any sort of an issue, as canceling just turns off the auto-renew. It does not remove remaining ESO Plus time.

Customer support will have to sort this out. But... Did you try to get a refund on the ESO Plus, rather than canceling it? Maybe you accidentally got a refund for Blackwood? Also, check your payment method to see if that has been refunded.

My subscription expires in about 2 1/2 weeks. As of now there has been no refund. I would hate to think they would be refunding Blackwood.
    Hopefully they will get this mess sorted out.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would hate to think they would be refunding Blackwood.
    Elsonso wrote: »
    ...check your payment method to see if that has been refunded.

This may be what happened. If so, just purchase it again.
    PCNA
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Normally when people have problems like this they tag @ZOS_Kevin and he fixes the problem
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Ulvich
    Ulvich
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just found out what happened. They screwed up big time. We got it figured out and I'll be up and questing soon. They owe me for this one.
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What happened
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please enlighten us.
    PCNA
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the question on my mind is $79!?????, why so much? it's been on sale for at least $20sih for the Collectors Edition at that
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the OP has resolved their issue with our support team, we will now close this thread from further posts.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.