The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

2 factions pop locked getting low pop bonus same time PC NA Grey Host, off and on for six hours

• Flangdoodle
    Flangdoodle
    ✭✭✭
    You know how I know that most of the posts ragging one faction are [expletive pre-emptively deleted]? Every accusation leveled in this thread against my faction is something I've thought myself or heard or read others saying in zone chat about the other two factions.

The dirty little secret is that the winning faction is always the one who has the most dedicated day/night capping population. We do it, you do it. It's a fact. Get used to it.
  • Tiphis
    Tiphis
    ✭✭✭✭
    You know how I know that most of the posts ragging one faction are [expletive pre-emptively deleted]? Every accusation leveled in this thread against my faction is something I've thought myself or heard or read others saying in zone chat about the other two factions.

The dirty little secret is that the winning faction is always the one who has the most dedicated day/night capping population. We do it, you do it. It's a fact. Get used to it.

This is basically an ep buff camp. Ep has been the largest pop for over a month now. I agree with you that ep has the biggest pvdoor zerg though. Kinda pointless playing when I get zerged down absolutely everywhere. EP pugs need the zerg to survive instead of being farmed again.

Heck even ep is zerging cp IC now.
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tiphis wrote: »
    Heck even ep is zerging cp IC now.

They are probably just poking around, trying to figure out where everyone went. BTW, keep zerging guys, I for one am loving these 4-5K ticks off resources now, and the keep ticks... just wow is all I can say! ;)

• Flangdoodle
    Flangdoodle
    ✭✭✭
    . Kinda pointless playing when I get zerged down absolutely everywhere.

Or, you could form/join a group - or recruit more people to join yours. Show the zergs that it's better your way. Influence by example.

• Tiphis
    Tiphis
    ✭✭✭✭
    . Kinda pointless playing when I get zerged down absolutely everywhere.

Or, you could form/join a group - or recruit more people to join yours. Show the zergs that it's better your way. Influence by example.

Most of the time there is barely enough people to form a group. Puggles want to be on the most dominant faction to zerg and not get farmed. It's a shame that some of the few remaining good players don't want to actually pvp and not just stick to the zerg.
  • Troll92
    Troll92
    ✭✭

There's also a number of conspiracy theories regarding groups of players attempting to manipulate the low pop bonus by mass logging out then back in, which are claimed to be the cause of the phenomenon seen below.

1KoLdAu.jpg
    IQTz6Wi.jpg

Not a conspiracy. On the non cp campaign on EU i've had multiple AD PVE players tell me that they were told by players/guilds from their faction, both directly and in general chat, to log off or leave Cyro during EP and DC prime time to get the low pop bonus and threatened that if they would not comply they would be hunted down in other faction alts. Don't know if it actually happened but this proves this mindset and mechanic abuse is a thing.
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The low pop bonus is calculated on the previous at least two hours, it does result in times when factions get ridiculous high scores for one evaluation but the reason is that they had a lower population hours earlier.

Logging off does not have any effect on the next evaluation despite the rumours that seem to be rife on all sides.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ball group zerg heavy raids are I Nord tradition throughout history. The RP is strong with EP. AD and DC need heroes.

https://www.indiatoday.in/world-special/video/vikings-descend-on-coastal-spanish-town-in-spectacular-reenactment-987406-2017-08-07?jwsource=cl