Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What I see above my target's head 90% of the time in current META

• Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What colors, Punctuation, Position means.

Color
    • White: Outgoing damage
    • Yellow: Outgoing critical damage
    • Orange: Outgoing damage over time
    • Red: Incoming damage
    • Green: Healing
    • Tan: Crowd Control
    Punctuation
    • * : Blocked damage
    • ! : Critical damage and healing
    • ( ) : Absorbed
    Position
    • Left of player: Incoming damage
    • Right of player: Incoming healing
    • Bottom right of player: Incoming crowd control
    • Inside player: Incoming damage over time
    Position
    • Above target: Outgoing damage
    • Inside target: Outgoing damage over time
    • Right of target: Outgoing crowd control
    • Above friendly target: Outgoing healing

Stay safe and happy Holidays :)

edit spelling
    Edited by Hotdog_23 on December 22, 2021 6:27AM
  • Magio_
    Magio_
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magio_ wrote: »
    Look bro, all I'm saying is that pointing at that particular BG Screenshot and saying "See! Healstacking is a problem" is inaccurate and even detracts from your argument. It's just a case of High MMR healers in a low MMR match.
    Are you trying to say that heal stacking isn't a problem, or jump on me over a technicality? What do you think happens when healers like that are stacked 6 out of 12 in a tryhard Cyro group? I'm just trying to agree with the OP that a meta dominated by healing and tanking is slow, stale, and driving players away from the game. And again, do you think that screenshot is a sign of a healthy BGs environment?
    Can you quote me on the part where I said healstacking isn't a problem?

Why are you pointing at a BG where healstacking wasn't present as your evidence that healstacking is a problem?

Can you answer my question and not delete from the quote next time?

Do you consider players doing 511k and 440k Dmg in a full 15 minute match "tryhards"? Do you consider such DDs on the same skill level of healers that can pump out 2m+ healing done in the same amount of time?
  • xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magio_ wrote: »
    Do you consider players doing 511k and 440k Dmg in a full 15 minute match "tryhards"? Do you consider such DDs on the same skill level of healers that can pump out 2m+ healing done in the same amount of time?
    No, I wasn't referring to the skill level of anyone in that match, I don't think we are having the same conversation. I guess I apologize for using the term "heal stacking" because those low MMR guys had 100k+ incidental cross heals?
    PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps