The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Trouble linking account to Twitch

PoisonedSweetroll
Some days ago i was forced to change my Twitch password, which apparently also deleted my connection to ESO. So i tried to link them again but after the Twitch tab pops up i am taken to a 505 error page and the link won't show up on my ESO account page, but it does shows up as linked in Twitch so i thought it was just a minor error and proceeded to watch the streams for the current drops. I claimed the rewards but so far i haven't gotten them yet so I'm thinking there's something else going on.

I tried to unlink and relink many times, deleted cache and cookies, restarted my system, and even tried to link a different Twitch account to try the solution from this thread https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/436909/twitch-linked-no-in-game-drops-solution-in-comments
But so far nothing has worked.

I submitted a ticked to support but all i got was a response saying to try what i already did and that if nothing worked then i should contact my internet provider, but everything else i've been doing has been working just fine so i don't think this is a problem with my connection or else i would be having issues with much more stuff than just this single url.

Has anyone else got the same issue and found a solution? I'm likely gonna miss this drops and will miss on all of the upcoming ones if i don't get a fix for this.

Here are some screenshots, sorry for the ñ language tho.

Here the drops show up as already claimed, but i haven't gotten anything in the game after days
AGBuwsd.png

From Twitch it does shows up as linked to ESO
67RZICX.png

But this is how it shows up from my linked accounts page, no connection to Twitch despite there saying otherwise
gKBIzN6.png

And when i try to click in the Twitch icon to either link or unlink this is the page i get, same one i get after trying to link
Di9IgCU.png
Edited by ZOS_Bill on December 1, 2021 11:23PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @PoisonedSweetroll

Could you provide us with your current ticket number?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Helldir
    Helldir
    ✭✭✭
    I have the exact same problem.
    Councilor Helldir Indoril
    (PC-EU)
    <The Danish Guild>
    <Unicorn Brigade>
    <The Brotherhood of Askir>
    Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they are yours!
  • Helldir
    Helldir
    ✭✭✭
    Well, except that I tried to disconnect from the Twitch settings page and now I can't reconnect/link the two accounts. I was wondering why I never got the crates from the last two streams :#
    Councilor Helldir Indoril
    (PC-EU)
    <The Danish Guild>
    <Unicorn Brigade>
    <The Brotherhood of Askir>
    Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they are yours!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Helldir

Linked below is our help article with some troubleshooting that can help with Twitch account linking issues.

What do I do if Twitch has a notice that my ESO account is not properly linked to receive Twitch Drops?
    Staff Post
  • Cerulione
    Cerulione
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, I face identical issue. Please tell me how it goes for you.

@Cerulione - PC/EU - housing enthusiast, forever magden
    Open House List:

Bouldertree Refuge: Bag End, a hobbit's hole
    Seaveil Spire: Summer Seahouse
    Amaya Lake Lodge: Diagon Alley
    Pantherfang Chapel: Studio Ghibli's Spirited Away
    Autumn's Gate: Autumnal Mountain Lodge
  • PoisonedSweetroll
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @PoisonedSweetroll

Could you provide us with your current ticket number?

Sorry for the late reply, i totally forgot about this tread >.<
    My ticket number is 211120-000611, hopefully is this one because i lost the mail i received with the support response.
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Helldir

Linked below is our help article with some troubleshooting that can help with Twitch account linking issues.

What do I do if Twitch has a notice that my ESO account is not properly linked to receive Twitch Drops?

Already tried this, but it's my ESO account the one that says my Twitch is not properly linked, not the other way around. Twitch shows the connection is fine and the drops as claimed.
  • Lestierse
    Lestierse
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same problem too, please help.
  • megajra
    megajra
    ✭✭
    Hi!, I have the same issue, can someone help me with that?

I went through this article and done everything, it's still the same.
    I wanted to create support ticket but I have no idea what to chose to have a possibility to open one. I tried to choose some options but there were always some form fields required that were not matching this case and I couldn't open the ticket.
  • Arcanine
    Arcanine
    Soul Shriven
    Hi all!
    I had the same problem. I've solved it by changing browser. Linking doesn't work in Firefox, but work in Microsoft Edge. Try other browsers, i hope it will help u. Have a nice day:)
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @PoisonedSweetroll, your ticket was recently responded to, so please continue to work with Customer Support.

@Lestierse @megajra @Cerulione

If clearing your browser cache or using another browser does not work, please go ahead and submit a ticket at the ESO help website (help.elderscrollsonline.com).

You can use the following categories:
    Account > Your platform > I can't unlink my account
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • PoisonedSweetroll
    Arcanine wrote: »
    Hi all!
    I had the same problem. I've solved it by changing browser. Linking doesn't work in Firefox, but work in Microsoft Edge. Try other browsers, i hope it will help u. Have a nice day:)

It worked! Thank you very much!
    I always forget i have other browsers besides Firefox so i didn't thought about trying this. Hopefully it will work for anyone else having this problem.
    Hello @PoisonedSweetroll, your ticket was recently responded to, so please continue to work with Customer Support.

@Lestierse @megajra @Cerulione

If clearing your browser cache or using another browser does not work, please go ahead and submit a ticket at the ESO help website (help.elderscrollsonline.com).

You can use the following categories:
    Account > Your platform > I can't unlink my account

Seems like my problem is fixed but it seems the response i received from support a while ago was lost to my junk mail folder and auto deleted. Is it necessary that i send a mail to clarify that i was able to solve my issue?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update letting us know the issue is resolved. You do not need to update your ticket with this information. The thread will now be closed since the OP has resolved their issue.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.