The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mythic Items not deconstructible? Anyone know why?

• wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    still, ZOS needs to change the in game help section that explains mythic items. the last paragraph indicates that you can decon them for leads, which is not the case.
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deconstructing them would create a rift in the time/space continuum and doom us all
  • StytchFingal
    StytchFingal
    ✭✭✭
    Chrysa1is wrote: »
    Deconstructing them would create a rift in the time/space continuum and doom us all

:D
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just destroy them.

It takes 25 gems to make again, it stupidly easy to get a gain for a tiny cost.
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TeruKisuke wrote: »
    Umm, guys. It's not a bug. When Mythic items were first announced, they advertised that they couldn't be deconstructed. That's why I avoided them for a long time. I suppose it's been a while so everybody forgot...
    Hmm... Do you have a public source for that statement? Preferably dated from the introduction of Mythics? Because I've searched extensively end exhaustively many, many different sources, official, unnoficial and even those that outrageously call themselves official even though they aren't (I really doubt ZOS endorse such claims) but, anyway, I didn't find anything saying anything close that.
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.