The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Any Guesses On Next Years Chapter/Story?

• kaushad
    kaushad
    ✭✭✭✭
    opaj wrote: »
    Elsonso wrote: »
    DagenHawk wrote: »
    As long as it doesn't have the word shadow or End I'm cool.

Great... now Marketing has to change the name of the next chapter from Shadow's End. :tongue::wink::smile:

Introducing the year-long story for 2022: Dreadreach of the Endshadow.

Maybe they'll set it in the Darkswamp region of Black Marsh.
    Options
  • SimonThesis
    SimonThesis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they would skip the yearly chapter copy and paste and actually fix the bugs and worsening performance!
    Options
  • Lokryn
    Lokryn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting tired of the same formula year after year. What I'd rather see is a couple new weapons. 1 Stam and 1 Magicka. Maybe even Spellcrafting.
    Options
  • AerunSun
    AerunSun
    ✭✭
    I agree in the sentiment on to much worldy plots by Gods and alike to destroy or enslave man/mer kind... I too like to sen a year of political intrigue and plots. like Wrothgar..

And what about the hinting with the Nordic Carved armor... Whickh in Skyrim was an Solsteim specific iterm.
    Who knows..... just a thought...
    • Bosmer Girl since Morrowind 2002
    Options
  • Toon_Raider
    Toon_Raider
    ✭✭✭
    If you follow what Matt Frior said, the only logical is a focus on a race not featured before and that is Redgaurd, in Hammerfell maybe.
    Options