The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Any Guesses On Next Years Chapter/Story?

• kaushad
    kaushad
    ✭✭✭✭
    opaj wrote: »
    Elsonso wrote: »
    DagenHawk wrote: »
    As long as it doesn't have the word shadow or End I'm cool.

Great... now Marketing has to change the name of the next chapter from Shadow's End. :tongue::wink::smile:

Introducing the year-long story for 2022: Dreadreach of the Endshadow.

Maybe they'll set it in the Darkswamp region of Black Marsh.
  • SimonThesis
    SimonThesis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they would skip the yearly chapter copy and paste and actually fix the bugs and worsening performance!
  • Lokryn
    Lokryn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting tired of the same formula year after year. What I'd rather see is a couple new weapons. 1 Stam and 1 Magicka. Maybe even Spellcrafting.
  • AerunSun
    AerunSun
    ✭✭
    I agree in the sentiment on to much worldy plots by Gods and alike to destroy or enslave man/mer kind... I too like to sen a year of political intrigue and plots. like Wrothgar..

And what about the hinting with the Nordic Carved armor... Whickh in Skyrim was an Solsteim specific iterm.
    Who knows..... just a thought...
    • Bosmer Girl since Morrowind 2002
  • Toon_Raider
    Toon_Raider
    ✭✭✭
    If you follow what Matt Frior said, the only logical is a focus on a race not featured before and that is Redgaurd, in Hammerfell maybe.