The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't access account page or store on elderscrollsonline.com

Celesdriel
Celesdriel
Soul Shriven
I keep getting the error message "this site can't be reached". There is no issue with my internet connection. I've been having trouble with the launcher and want to uninstall and reinstall my game files but can't get the account page to load. I've restarted my PC twice with no change.

I tried to follow the link to the support site posted on this forum reply (https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/548832/cant-access-account-or-store-site-at-all-please-help) but I get the same error message, "this site can't be reached". I just renewed my ESO+ subscription two weeks ago.

Any help is appreciated.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Celesdriel

Are you accessing the account website from a Windows or Mac computer?

Do you have a different device you can try accessing the account website from?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Celesdriel
    Celesdriel
    Soul Shriven
    I'm on a Windows10 x64 PC. I just tried accessing the site from my work iMac. I've tried using a different wifi network. I'm having problems in Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge. All attempts gave me the error "this site can't be reached". I tried to access the account.elderscrollsonline.com site via my iPhone. I got the error "Safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding."

I'm encountering the error on the sites account.elderscrolls.com, store.elderscrollsonline.com and help.elderscrollsonline.com. I have no problem loading the site elderscrollsonline.com.

My (unrelated?) issue is that I'm getting the Error 210 - PatchManifestError_DownloadFail on the launcher. I've been trying to fix that and wanted to uninstall and reinstall the game files.

Please help.
  • Celesdriel
    Celesdriel
    Soul Shriven
    Issue resolved. I did a clean reinstall of Windows 10 and redownloaded the game files. Also upgraded my SSD. Don't know if there was something on that causing the problem.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for letting us know the issue is resolved. We will now close the thread from further discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.