The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Spontaneous system "crash" issue, WITH VIDEO

• blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I will be going back to traveling with my aged 2015 MacBook as its still on Catalina and I don't get these issues. Right now I'm traveling with my new MacBook Air 2020 and it crashes silently every few minutes. I also have no FPS and my ping is over 300 on NA server when I am in NA East coast.

At home I bought a cheap windoze gaming laptop and it works flawlessly...

(I am not lugging that brick around when I travel)
    Edited by blktauna on September 29, 2021 7:57PM
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this discussion is now over a year old and some information being outdated, we've decided to close the thread. If you need assistance on a similiar issue, please feel free to start a new thread for help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.