Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Markyn Ring of Majesty Leads

Nevidyra
Nevidyra
✭✭✭✭
Has anyone found the Searing Gem yet? I'd like to involve the community in the hunt. I've heard rumors that it drops from COA II, final boss. No luck yet.

unknown.png
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 10, 2022 1:02AM
-PC/NA/AD-
CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
Gryphon Heart [✅]
Godslayer [WIP]
Dawnbringer [N/A]

• EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got lead for shoulder from COAII trash mob pack, so doubt that dungeon drops two new leads.
    Another thing with new leads not mentioned on eso hub is lockboxes in Leyawiin. I think it was shoulder too?
  • Oachelkas
    Oachelkas
    ✭✭
    Hey i also tried to farm it at COA2 but no luck atm. Would be nice if someone can confirm "Searing Gem" drops there.
  • West93
    West93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also tried COA2 but no luck.
  • Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, not having luck in COA2 either.
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• Nerhesi
    Nerhesi
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've done over 100 treasure chests in Coldhabour... nothing

Anyone have luck there?
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its probably a low drop rate with fishing in a specific water type in a specific zone... They always like to make one really trolly.
    Playing since beta...
  • Oachelkas
    Oachelkas
    ✭✭
    I have 4/5 leads. coldharbour treasure chest works. I got it out of master treasure chest. Overland chest not Treasure Maps Chest. I dont know if there is a difference.
  • Nerhesi
    Nerhesi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oachelkas wrote: »
    I have 4/5 leads. coldharbour treasure chest works. I got it out of master treasure chest. Overland chest not Treasure Maps Chest. I dont know if there is a difference.

Ugh.. well that sucks - it could be tied to master Treasure chests then.
  • Oachelkas
    Oachelkas
    ✭✭
    Nerhesi wrote: »
    Oachelkas wrote: »

Ugh.. well that sucks - it could be tied to master Treasure chests then.

no dont think its up to a master chest. Just open all u can find!
  • Nerhesi
    Nerhesi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update: Got it off intermediate chest. Just seems to be a super low random chance... or I am incredibly unlucky. Did around 120 chest of which 50 were treasure map (but that shouldn't matter unless they did something special for this lead..)
  • West93
    West93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any luck yet? Patch is already longer than a day out
  • Oachelkas
    Oachelkas
    ✭✭
    still missing searing gem...
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey all, just wanted to pop in and let you know that this Lead is actually bugged and not dropping from its intended source. We're working on getting it fixed as quickly as possible, though!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've done over 100 treasure chests in Coldhabour... nothing

Anyone have luck there?

Yes 1st chest dropped it
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, just wanted to pop in and let you know that this Lead is actually bugged and not dropping from its intended source. We're working on getting it fixed as quickly as possible, though!

Will this be a hot fix or a quick maintenance?
  • Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for being transparent, Gina. Do you have an ETA of when the lead will be fixed?
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• VixxVexx
    VixxVexx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What about the Crimson Diamond lead for Belharza's Band? Is that one bugged too?
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: Got it off intermediate chest. Just seems to be a super low random chance... or I am incredibly unlucky.
    Pretty much the same here, only I went for Spaulder of Ruin first. Mixed some Treasure Maps and A LOT of world chests and nothing.

I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What a shame it is bugged on release again, like shapeshifter. I was looking forward to this, feels like a great generic 1-piece filler with no downsides (at 2 stacks).
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Nevidyra wrote: »

Thanks for being transparent, Gina. Do you have an ETA of when the lead will be fixed?

Right now it's looking like it'll go into the first incremental, currently scheduled for November 15.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Naftal
    Naftal
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Right now it's looking like it'll go into the first incremental, currently scheduled for November 15.

So Google is again screwing the PC playerbase by not letting you do fixes when they're done.

Any chance you could end your deal for Stadia? Or at least make Google bend over to get the game for Stadia and not the other way around.
  • rdk
    rdk
    ✭✭
    What about Mindcleaver Loop? Can't get this lead for a 2 days
  • Nerhesi
    Nerhesi
    ✭✭✭✭
    rdk wrote: »
    What about Mindcleaver Loop? Can't get this lead for a 2 days

Everything else drops where it is stated - I've got 4 now. But the nature of RNG is such that some people will get it in their first drop, and others... like me... well lets say my MMO RNG luck has crap since EQ and Jboots (bonus points if you get the reference).
  • Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭

Could you guys push this forwar d please? A lot of us, especially in the PvP community, were looking forward to having this Mythic day one for builds. Two weeks later after it was supposed to be available is frustrating.
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    VixxVexx wrote: »

What about the Crimson Diamond lead for Belharza's Band? Is that one bugged too?

Just double checked and yes, that one is also bugged. We'll make sure to get that fixed in the first incremental as well.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Naftal
    Naftal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you speed up the incremental. Having to wait for two weeks to get 2/3 of the new mythics along with any fixes to new bugs sucks a lot.
    Edited by Naftal on November 3, 2021 6:45PM
  • Knipskastenmann
    Knipskastenmann
    ✭✭✭
    I guess it will not be fixed in the console release on 11/16? @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Dayhjawk
    Dayhjawk
    ✭✭✭
    Is the lead for the station from the end boss/chest in the public dungeon broken for some? Some ppl are claiming to get it in less than 10, while I'm on my 77th kill and counting. 2 furishing drops, 0 leads. Seems to be, one person per kill gets the lead randomly.
  • Darcwolf
    Darcwolf
    ✭✭✭
    Naftal wrote: »
    Can you speed up the incremental. Having to wait for two weeks to get 2/3 of the new mythics along with any fixes to new bugs sucks a lot.

Figures this would be one of the broken mythics, been waiting for this forever.
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭

wait..."intended" source? Is it dropping anywhere else so we can scurry off and no life this potential other source? :open_mouth:

Just wondering because intended is a bit different than not at all xD

i.e supposed to drop in the deadlands but instead drops from mudcrabs in betnik
    Edited by xeNNNNN on November 6, 2021 12:32AM
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
This discussion has been closed.