The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Markyn Ring of Majesty Leads

• nejcn001
    nejcn001
    ✭✭✭
    When will this get fixed?
    Its the only lead im missing.
  • HalfDragoness
    HalfDragoness
    ✭✭✭
    I keep coming on here to check the Crimson Diamond for Belharza's Band. Can't wait for it to get fixed.

Also I've spent 7 hours ,collectively, farming the final boss in Atoll of Immolation and that lead literally wont drop. I told my friend about it and they got it after about 3 hours of trying. It doesn't even drop if I'm the only one there killing him. Am I really really unlucky?
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I keep coming on here to check the Crimson Diamond for Belharza's Band. Can't wait for it to get fixed.

Also I've spent 7 hours ,collectively, farming the final boss in Atoll of Immolation and that lead literally wont drop. I told my friend about it and they got it after about 3 hours of trying. It doesn't even drop if I'm the only one there killing him. Am I really really unlucky?

This is why I don't farm Mythics immediately after launch. I hate wasting my time on a lead that doesn't drop... I like to be certain that I am going to get it eventually, so no bugs, confirmed drop locations, and then I will go hunt it down.

That said... check in on next Monday. It won't be fixed before then.
    Playing since beta...
  • nejcn001
    nejcn001
    ✭✭✭
    Sooo...where does it drop?
  • Eliahnus
    Eliahnus
    ✭✭✭
    Somebody knows ?
  • belial5221_ESO
    belial5221_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    If noone's gotten it,and maintenance is on,then noone can go find it.Gotta wait til everything back up and ppl farming it.
  • Tashira_Ronin
    Tashira_Ronin
    ✭✭✭
    Nerhesi wrote: »
    I've done over 100 treasure chests in Coldhabour... nothing

Anyone have luck there?

I got mine in a chest in a delve. Not sure why chests overland Coldharbour versus chests in a delve should make a difference but I did get the morpholith shank lead
    NA/PC/DC - played since beta
  • Eliahnus
    Eliahnus
    ✭✭✭

Anyone have luck there?

I got mine after opening about 40 overland chests; it was a Master chest that gave me the lead and I do not think that was a coincidence.
  • West93
    West93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The lead should be fixed now.

Let the hunt begin.
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please, if someone finds it, let the community know!
    CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
  • Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone checked the mobs/final boss of the Deadlands Portals ?
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• Mrtoobyy
    Mrtoobyy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey I've ran many Banished cells 2 on normal but no Ruinblood coil lead yet. Will it drop on normal or do I have to run vet?
  • Eliahnus
    Eliahnus
    ✭✭✭
    Mrtoobyy wrote: »
    Hey I've ran many Banished cells 2 on normal but no Ruinblood coil lead yet. Will it drop on normal or do I have to run vet?

Vet not necessary; I've got mine on 2nd run solo on trash mob.
  • Mrtoobyy
    Mrtoobyy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eliahnus wrote: »
    Mrtoobyy wrote: »

Vet not necessary; I've got mine on 2nd run solo on trash mob.

Awesome! Thanks mate
  • West93
    West93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got last lead searing gem I was lucky and took me about 10 daedrats to kill for drop in the deadlands.
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    West93 wrote: »
    Got last lead searing gem I was lucky and took me about 10 daedrats to kill for drop in the deadlands.

Just confirmed this from another player in game.

Do you know where specifically daedrats tend to spawn in the deadlands?
    Edited by xeNNNNN on November 15, 2021 8:46PM
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • West93
    West93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xeNNNNN wrote: »

There is a tunnel passage south of Destruction Solace's about 5 daedrats spawn there which dropped me the lead.
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xeNNNNN wrote: »

There is a tunnel passage south of Destruction Solace's about 5 daedrats spawn there which dropped me the lead.

I just got it from the exact location you specified.

I wonder if its keyed specifically too those daedrats or not because I mean thats one hell of a coincidence we get it in the same place lol

for me it was the furthest spawn in the tunnel from Destructions solace. Left daedrat out of two.
    Edited by xeNNNNN on November 15, 2021 10:05PM
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • The_Draco_again
    Anyone already dropped the crimson diamond and can tell us where?
  • Gotir
    Gotir
    Soul Shriven
    i killed 200 random rats not from the tunnel
  • Nezyr_Jezz
    Nezyr_Jezz
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone got it not from the tunel?
  • Marchastre
    Marchastre
    ✭✭
    I confirm it drops outside of the tunnel. Got mine near the Wounded crossing wayshrine while someone else got it near a lava river south of the map
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I thought you guys were pulling my leg but no... it does drop from Daedrats.
  • Protector1981
    Protector1981
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But what about CRIMSON?
  • Nezyr_Jezz
    Nezyr_Jezz
    ✭✭✭
    Confirming. ANY rats from Deadlands can drop it. Not only tunel ones. I got mine from a random rat.
  • Xairvaiss
    Xairvaiss
    ✭✭✭
    Confirmed
    image.png

• ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Confirmed
    image.png

Thank you, much appreciated.
  • Almsivife
    Almsivife
    ✭✭
    It is a bit messed up to have it drop from daedrats out of every potential source, but either way I can confirm that that's how I got it. And not in that tunnel.
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Eliahnus wrote: »

Anyone have luck there?

I got mine after opening about 40 overland chests; it was a Master chest that gave me the lead and I do not think that was a coincidence.

Did about 40 chests as well,but the lead dropped from a simple chest in the end.

By far the worst of the 5 leads to acquire.
  • HedgeHugger
    HedgeHugger
    ✭✭✭
    Is the lead from the daedrats bugged for Xbox currently? It would be good to know either way. Haven't killed that many so far, as I have other leads I can find, not turned up yet for either myself or OH.
This discussion has been closed.