The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Housing Cap Deadlands

j3z3b3l
j3z3b3l
✭✭
The housing cap currently on PTS Deadlands is 1K max furnishings per notable. Is this gonna be implemented upon releases
J3zdaz XBOX One NA

Best Answer

• everseeing_njpreub18_ESO
    My PTS just updated and i ran to check, mine still show 700 (daggerfall and the 2 deadlands places i bought).

Internal stress tests, bug or hopeful change, i know where my vote is going.
    Answer ✓
  • LADYKiLLER
    LADYKiLLER
    ✭✭✭
    PLEASE let this be a thing
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yees please! <3
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • Adremal
    Adremal
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't want to be that guy but it's most likely a bug or a mistake. They would've announced such a sought-after change. I hope I'm wrong, of course, because while I think the limit should be doubled at the very least given the gargantuan size of many houses (many of the biggest in the whole game have been released in the Blackwood chapter at that), 1000 would still be better than 700.
  • LaughingGremlin
    LaughingGremlin
    ✭✭✭
    If it sounds to good to be true then it usually not true. I would love to be wrong but I have to agree with Adremal that it's just a bug.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adremal wrote: »
    I don't want to be that guy but it's most likely a bug or a mistake. They would've announced such a sought-after change. I hope I'm wrong, of course, because while I think the limit should be doubled at the very least given the gargantuan size of many houses (many of the biggest in the whole game have been released in the Blackwood chapter at that), 1000 would still be better than 700.

Possibly. It could also be that QA was on PTS running some tests on housing limits that exceed the current Live limits.

QA apparently uses PTS for testing, too.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Adremal
    Adremal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

Possibly. It could also be that QA was on PTS running some tests on housing limits that exceed the current Live limits.

Well, if it was QA, it means there's a possibility that the limit will be increased, and I'd be glad to be wrong because that'd mean we'd get more slots, so again - I'd be happy to be wrong.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

Well, if it was QA, it means there's a possibility that the limit will be increased, and I'd be glad to be wrong because that'd mean we'd get more slots, so again - I'd be happy to be wrong.

There is always a possibility that they will be increased, but I do not expect it this Update. I expect that this will be announced before PTS and will be on PTS Week 1 for people to test.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Look at Fargrave and how much clutter that place has, game still works.

Housing with 1000 slots and 500 for non-ESO plus would be one of the greatest changes ever implemented.