Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

WHERE is the Deadlands’ Prologue quest???

Arrhyn
Arrhyn
Soul Shriven
It’s not in the crown store, Lyranth’s messenger is nowhere to be found in any cities. I was excited to play it and give my feedback (I am finally in vacation). I read all of the patch notes and nothing says that the quest would be pulled off the PTS so I just don’t understand, is this a bug? I tried everything, deactivating my add-ons, reloadUi, restarting the game and the launcher, switching zones, etc. It seems the quest is just… not in the game. Did the devs pulled it off the game? I really don’t understand this decision – if that’s the case – because there is only 2 feedbacks about the quest so obviously stopping people, who would want to provide feedback, from playing is a bit of a weird move (to stay polite). If anyone knows if it’s a bug, or a deliberated choice or anything else. I already posted in the feedback thread (in case this is a bug).
Thank you for reading my post. Apologies if any of my writing comes off as weird/rude, English is not my first language. :) Have fun!
Edited by Arrhyn on August 18, 2021 8:34PM
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just checked and agree, it seems to have been removed from the pts crown store (all that's there is the Markarth prologue). I guess they took it down because update 31 will go live next week, so no new feedback could be implemented in that short a time. But, hey, good looking out and and trying to test it :)
    PC NA
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭
    Hi!

I'm sorry ... but with Update 31... Deadlands’ Prologue quest in not yet available, like in the message posted by @Arrhyn

Please @oterWitz can you confirm is not still possible to find Deadlands’ Prologue quest ?

I need that quest to find:
    Elegian's Notes
    Lyranth's Letter found in Grahtwood
    Waking Flame Correspondence
    Waking Flame Letter

Please read here this post by GeneralEU:

my0gfam5hbvs.png

EDIT: available since september 30th!
    MajThorax wrote: »
    October 1st will be the eso live for the Q4 dlc preview. During that time the prologue quest is usually already available. So my guess is september 30th is when they drop the prologue and October 4th the new pts cycle.

9z7umogxw5t4.png

ygitnmtrfr2h.png

tytkokjk3vud.png

Edited by Gandalf_72 on September 30, 2021 2:54PM
    PC | EU
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭
    OK, the Deadlands' Prologue Quest "An Apocalyptic Situation" will be in Update 32.

An Apocalyptic Situation - en.uesp.net

Update 32 Prologue Quest – An Apocalyptic Situation - eso-hub.com

tounnepv8x6m.png

EDIT: available since september 30th!
    MajThorax wrote: »
    October 1st will be the eso live for the Q4 dlc preview. During that time the prologue quest is usually already available. So my guess is september 30th is when they drop the prologue and October 4th the new pts cycle.

0t2fu29wdugi.jpg

r6db7osmaujf.jpg

wifzdf7qbs8i.jpg

x2g62scni7m6.png

qjs390ct66ub.png

Edited by Gandalf_72 on October 18, 2021 12:22AM
    PC | EU
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay. Next question: Where is the in-game way to start it, since it is not necessary to go tot he Crown Store to start the other prologues, so it shouldn't be necessary to go to the Crown Store to start this one?

I am guessing there will be an in-game place, probably three such places, one for each faction?
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jle30303 wrote: »
    Okay. Next question: Where is the in-game way to start it, since it is not necessary to go tot he Crown Store to start the other prologues, so it shouldn't be necessary to go to the Crown Store to start this one?

I am guessing there will be an in-game place, probably three such places, one for each faction?

In your alliance capital

For mournhold its near the fountain in between the fighters guild and the mages guild