The Gold Road Chapter ā€“ which includes the Scribing system ā€“ and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
ā€¢ PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance ā€“ April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can we have a full list of sets working in no-cp?

• Tigor
    Tigor
    āœ­āœ­āœ­
    CSose wrote: Ā»
    The only way to know what works and what doesn't is going to be to try it and see. Nobody's going to post the name of a set they are using that's working and isn't supposed to.

That sound like the end of: META BUILDS

šŸ‘™šŸ§„šŸ©³šŸ©“šŸŽ©šŸ‘‘šŸ‘¢ā›‘šŸ¤£
    GM - Decimation Elite - Ebonheart Pact - Ravenwatch EU/PC - aka Tigor (AR50), Leopard Tank (AR50) , Captain-Caveman (AR50), Tigors Claw (AR50), -Bud Spencer (AR38+)
  • airie
    airie
    āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­
    Edited by airie on August 30, 2021 1:20AM
    discord | atelier airie @ https://discord.com/invite/nAuEC9m
    twitch | airiesummer @ https://www.twitch.tv/airiesummer
    eso university | http://eso-u.com/
    stream teams | eso official stream team | quakecon 2021 official stream team | hardmode | heartsupport | constellations
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­
    āœ­
    airie wrote: Ā»

Incomplete. It seems to be a collection of the sets gathered from the patch notes, but not of the actual working sets. Sets like Malacath's Band of Brutality, Ring of the Wild Hunt, Eternal Vigor, Heartland Conquerer, Gaze of Sithis are working... We are asking for an official, complete list of all the sets which are working in Cyrodiil.

Edited by vesselwiththepestle on August 30, 2021 9:41AM
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    āœ­āœ­āœ­
    airie wrote: Ā»

Incomplete. It seems to be a collection of the sets gathered from the patch notes, but not of the actual working sets. Sets like Malacath's Band of Brutality, Ring of the Wild Hunt, Eternal Vigor, Heartland Conquerer, Gaze of Sithis are working... We are asking for an official, complete list of all the sets which are working in Cyrodiil.

Shapeshifter's Chain is not working. The hired contractor was thinking about a mixed grill. :*
    GM - Decimation Elite - Ebonheart Pact - Ravenwatch EU/PC - aka Tigor (AR50), Leopard Tank (AR50) , Captain-Caveman (AR50), Tigors Claw (AR50), -Bud Spencer (AR38+)
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­
    āœ­
    With the patch from today, the list now becomes official esoteric. The patch notes now introduced the Master's Bow to not work in no proc Cyrodiil. It has been on the list before. So to know which sets work we now have to read the notes for different patches. This will be getting out of hand, when more sets get added or removed.

We need a comprehensive, complete, official list. Best case would be if when you are in a no proc campaign, you could read in the mouse over of your items if they work or don't. Then we could learn about it ingame.
    1000+ CP

Give me my wings back!
  • Zabagad
    Zabagad
    āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­
    āœ­
    lol before the edit I asked you where you find that info :)

After reading carfully a second time I found it - without you comment I wouldn't even know that :)
    So it's even worse - it's not even listed in a chapter where I would search for such a info :)

Edited by Zabagad on September 7, 2021 3:44PM
    PC EU (noCP AD) Grey/Grau AD
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    āœ­āœ­āœ­
    I've been trying to keep a list of sets that were in the notes, ones that while the 5pc doesn't work fully they could be -considered-, and a list of reported ones that people have suggested are working even though not in the list. I'm on Xbox though so I was not able to test/confirm the ones that people suggested were working regardless of not being listed.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/580810/no-proc-no-cp-set-list/p1
    Characters:

Trivalaur - Breton Templar(Healer)
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­
    āœ­
    Is anyone able to confirm that Titanborn and Acient Dragonguard still work?

Do they work correctly or do you get permanently one choice of the stats (similar like it seems to behave with Eternal Vigor)?
    1000+ CP

Give me my wings back!
  • Zabagad
    Zabagad
    āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­
    āœ­

Do they work correctly or do you get permanently one choice of the stats (similar like it seems to behave with Eternal Vigor)?

I have no answer to your question, but I can tell you that Ethernal Vigor was working exactly like it is described when I tested it last week.
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­
    āœ­
    Zabagad wrote: Ā»
    I have no answer to your question, but I can tell you that Ethernal Vigor was working exactly like it is described when I tested it last week.
    Oh, that is good to know. During PTS there went some information around that you would only get the Magicka + Stamina Rec on 5th piece and it wouldn't switch to Health Rec when you are below 50% Health. I never tested it myself, though. Some rumours were wildly inaccurate, though. Someone recommended me Death Dealer's Fete, which isn't working at all... I will assume then that if Titanborn and Ancient Dragonguard work, they will do correctly. I would have to farm Titanborn though and I would like to avoid that as long as I am not 100% sure it will work ^^.

Edited by vesselwiththepestle on September 8, 2021 12:23PM
    1000+ CP

Give me my wings back!
  • Zabagad
    Zabagad
    āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­
    āœ­
    Oh, that is good to know. During PTS there went some information around that you would only get the Magicka + Stamina Rec on 5th piece and it wouldn't switch to Health Rec when you are below 50% Health. I never tested it myself, though. Some rumours were wildly inaccurate, though. Someone recommended me Death Dealer's Fete, which isn't working at all...
    That's the problem these days - everybody has to test all sets themself - or need someone you can trust 100%.
    I had hoped to always have mag/stam (bc of the nerf of health reg) and was disappointed from my test results :)
    And as we saw - It can change with every patch from now on. So neverending testing incoming :)
    But maybe we see a full list of sets in the console patchnotes today?

• vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­
    āœ­
    But maybe we see a full list of sets in the console patchnotes today?
    We've got the patch notes and console still has 3 lists on 2 different places. They also have the Master's Bow still working :).

1000+ CP

Give me my wings back!
  • Zabagad
    Zabagad
    āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­
    āœ­
    2 weeks with a lot of complaints - not even a merge of the two lists (#2 + #3) did happen :(
    At least list #2 is now in an alphabetical order ==> wow :)

Edited by Zabagad on September 8, 2021 3:16PM
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­
    āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­

I haven't used Titanborn but Ancient Dragonguard 100% works on both conditions.
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­
    āœ­
    I tested Titanborn and it still works.
    1000+ CP

Give me my wings back!