Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Loading Profile Failed (XBOX)

MJ202
MJ202
✭✭✭✭
I'm currently receiving the message shown in my title. It says I currently don't have network connectivity, which isn't true. I can access everything else, including other games. Is there currently a known issue affecting XBOX NA server?
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on September 7, 2021 8:24PM
  • akdave0
    akdave0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, loading profile failed. Every other Xbox game works. Typical day before update failures.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @MJ202

These troubleshooting steps may be able to help with this error message!
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • NerirocF
    NerirocF
    ✭✭
    Same error here. It was working fine a couple of hours ago. I've gone through the troubleshooting steps. Still failing.
    -Note: This is not an "Unable to connect to server" error, as suggested in the troubleshooting steps. It's a "Loading Profile Failed" error.
    Edited by NerirocF on September 7, 2021 8:31PM
  • aloibeth
    aloibeth
    Soul Shriven
    Same error here. Gone through all the troubleshooting steps and it's still failing.
  • HugoG92
    HugoG92
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem here and I know a few other players going through the same.
  • voidavoid
    voidavoid
    ✭✭
    Also experiencing this issue.
  • MJ202
    MJ202
    ✭✭✭✭
    I too have now tried the trouble shooting steps without success. Given others are also reporting the same issue, the problem is elsewhere...
    ...and no, I'm not blaming the Khajiits...at least not yet.
  • StrangeForce001
    I also have this “Loading Profile Error” message right after I select my profile. It’s states I do not have network connectivity which I do. I checked the XBox Live status page and all services are good. I tried the troubleshooting tips, but none of it worked. This doesn’t look to be an isolated case.
  • bicketybam
    bicketybam
    ✭✭
    Same issue. Was working fine and I went to fast travel from Mournhold to Shadowfen. It was stuck for a good 90 seconds and then I got the boot. Now when I try to log in I get the "loading profile failed" message.
  • Trevore
    Trevore
    ✭✭✭
    I've been getting this issue too. None of the troubleshoot tips worked at all, so I'm just trying to figure out what the heck to do from here. At the same time, I also don't want to waste the whole day trying to figure out how to fix this, all we want is a way to fix this issue so we can get back to the game.
    Gamertag: MagicalTringusXbox One | NA|Trevore Lombardi [DC ] - Imperial Dragonknight [PvP/PvE Tank]]Samuel Elias Xarxes [DC] - Altmer Sorcerer [Magicka DPS]Solaris Carona [DC] - Breton Templar [Magicka DPS]Alice Barbie Angel [DC] - Breton Necromancer [Magicka DPS]Trevore Nightshade [DC] - Imperial Nightblade [Stamina PvP DPS]Nemo Tigerclaw [DC] - Khajit Nightblade [Stamina PvE DPS]Thomas Ganks [DC] - Dunmer Nightblade [Magicka PvP DPS]Volga Valkyn Skoria [DC] - Dunmer Dragonknight [Stamina PvP DPS]
  • NerirocF
    NerirocF
    ✭✭
    ZOS?
  • joleda4ub17_ESO
    joleda4ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same error on my series x. Ticket 210907-004282
  • HugoG92
    HugoG92
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth can we get an ETA or acknowledgment for this?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone. Thanks for following up here. We are investigating now and will update with further information. Please continue to let us know if you have submitted tickets or want to note you are also experiencing this issue.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Nightlord
    Nightlord
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue for me. Troubleshoot does nothing. Getting the same Load Profile Error, talking about a lack of a xbox live connection, and network connection....but currently a gamepass ultimate sub and having no issues logging into any other online game.
  • lazarusrevives
    Everything is working except for ESO. It says there are network connectivity issues. Tested all network settings (they are good). Reset MAC Address then did a Hard reset after and checked network again. The store works, other online, games work, just not ESO???

Helps please! Any updates?? @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_Adrikoth
    @ZOS_AntonioP

Thanks for your help with this ZoS team 😃
    Edited by lazarusrevives on September 7, 2021 9:29PM
    It's green so it's nature! XD
  • mcinturf
    mcinturf
    ✭✭
    Series x. Same issue here. No connectivity. Xbox live is fine. Wired connection. Assassin's creed just updated was getting 200+ dl. So my side is good, Xbox live is good. All tests on console good. Just can't load profile on ESO.... Want my last 2 event tickets lol.
  • ericflamm
    ericflamm
    Soul Shriven
    @mcinturf event ended at 10am et-has problem been going all day? I got on at 9:30 - now getting the network profile error.
  • mcinturf
    mcinturf
    ✭✭
    ericflamm wrote: »
    @mcinturf event ended at 10am et-has problem been going all day? I got on at 9:30 - now getting the network profile error.

Oh... Thanks for that. No I haven't tried until a few minutes ago. Thought event ended tomorrow... Oops.
  • DaddySkoal
    DaddySkoal
    Soul Shriven
    For what it's worth, I got the same error when trying to stream the game with game pass.
  • Darsaga
    Darsaga
    ✭✭✭
    Started around 4PM EST for me and at least one other person I know. We are both East coast. Just started playing again yesterday after two years. Already off to a great start.
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos what’s the deal here? Can we get some answers as to what’s going on?
  • voidavoid
    voidavoid
    ✭✭
    Issue is resolved on my end.
  • NerirocF
    NerirocF
    ✭✭
    Looks like it may be fixed. I was just able to login. Thanks ZOS!
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All. The issues have been resolved and you should now have access to the North American Xbox megaserver. Thanks for your patience during the downtime.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Trevore
    Trevore
    ✭✭✭
    During the downtime, I was actually able to put down the controller for a while and actually be productive outside of gaming. Just in time, too! Thank you, ZOS!
    Gamertag: MagicalTringusXbox One | NA|Trevore Lombardi [DC ] - Imperial Dragonknight [PvP/PvE Tank]]Samuel Elias Xarxes [DC] - Altmer Sorcerer [Magicka DPS]Solaris Carona [DC] - Breton Templar [Magicka DPS]Alice Barbie Angel [DC] - Breton Necromancer [Magicka DPS]Trevore Nightshade [DC] - Imperial Nightblade [Stamina PvP DPS]Nemo Tigerclaw [DC] - Khajit Nightblade [Stamina PvE DPS]Thomas Ganks [DC] - Dunmer Nightblade [Magicka PvP DPS]Volga Valkyn Skoria [DC] - Dunmer Dragonknight [Stamina PvP DPS]
  • JustRoxxy
    JustRoxxy
    What the hell is wrong with your servers ESO? Zenimax?
    We pay to play so fix the dam issues or find someone who can?
  • JustRoxxy
    JustRoxxy
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi All. The issues have been resolved and you should now have access to the North American Xbox megaserver. Thanks for your patience during the downtime.
    Issue not fixed in West Australia.
    Have had to close the game. Not my Xbox one. Not my net. I’ve done all the tests. No packet loss. Good upload download load speed.
    Your comm failure is costing me soul gems getting killed at Geyser repeatedly and can’t get Emin out of there! WTHell!
    Shut game and restarted. Let’s see if new connection saves him 🤔🧐🤨⚡️
  • JustRoxxy
    JustRoxxy
    Saved him 💪🏽 Whew 😂😉