The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Battlegrounds - very bad experience

• WhyEvenTry
    WhyEvenTry
    ✭✭✭
    Jeremy wrote: »
    Yeah it's awful. You have these players spamming macros and literally instant killing everyone with their lame burst combos. There is no defense against it so don't even try, it's a waste of your time. It's funny because I'll whisper them after the fight and say "nice macros" and they'll say thanks or tyvm. lol...

They are messing with you.

:)

• Mr_Gallows
    Mr_Gallows
    ✭✭✭
    WhyEvenTry wrote: »
    Yeah it's awful. You have these players spamming macros and literally instant killing everyone with their lame burst combos. There is no defense against it so don't even try, it's a waste of your time. It's funny because I'll whisper them after the fight and say "nice macros" and they'll say thanks or tyvm. lol...

Well they may be but the day that cheating isn't a thing everything in ESO will be fixed, balanced and 100% bug free.🤣
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_Gallows wrote: »
    WhyEvenTry wrote: »

Well they may be but the day that cheating isn't a thing everything in ESO will be fixed, balanced and 100% bug free.🤣

There were times when cheat engine apparently worked, not sure whats up with it these days, but there are few people who would even touch that given you risk permaban and game is not exactly cheap, and the time investment you need to put in as well.
    Macros dont exist, beacuse the game has a gcd system you cant circumvent. You can line up some attacks that have some delay as well as some procsets, enchants etc to hit around the same time,but not the same ability in the same 1 gcd.
  • CooloutAC
    CooloutAC
    ✭✭
    Have tried solo BGs the last couple of days and it's the most pointless and disgusting thing I have ever tried from a gameplay perspective.

I would die almost instantly. Hit by many abilities that didn't even show up on my side. Stamina management was fine.

I did kill a few, but some players were just unkillable even if they did not fight back because they were attacking someone else.

I made/bought some gear. All legendary except the jewelry whch is only purple. All enchants are legendary.

Stats are 7 in health and rest in Stamina.

Nightblade.
    Sets: 5x hunding, 5x spriggans, 2x troll king. Also tried a set of fortified brass instead of hundings.Sets have impen trait.
    Enchants: tri-glyphs on armor, weapon damage on jewelry (infused).
    Weapons: maul and bow (sharp)
    I have all the major buffs covered for defense and damage from skill lines. Like brutality, breach, armor buff, damage reduction.
    Potions: various good potions.

My gear is not bad.

Outside BGs
    My resistances sit around 20k buffed. Health at 27k, stamina 30k, weapon damage a bit over 5k, crit resist a bit over 2k, stamina regen 1400, almost 14k physical pen.

It plays like this 95% of the time. I cannot kill anyone and I get killed instantly. I am not new to the game and it does not just feel like a L2P issue. If feels like something is seriously messed up with the game, balance, exploits or something.

Even with over 50k health, max resistance and spamming damage shields it's an instant kill. It's that stupid. Your best bet is to just play as offensive as you can and try to kill before you are killed.... or play a Nightblade and hide a lot....

Please, can we stop resurrecting conspiracy theories? People aren't macro-ing. They are just performing well rehearsed burst combos. I'm on console, I've got no macros, but I can still completely delete people when things line up correctly.

Given the global cooldown, macros are not able to meaningfully increase a player's burst potential. Moreover, getting locked into a series of actions would be rather detrimental.

Conspiracies my ___. They don't even deny it. lol

Highly skilled players gain a competitive advantage if thier victims believe they are cheating. Such beliefs will keep the victim underperforming, rather than exploring and practicing ways to match the performance of the highly skilled player.

Most of them don't even think they're cheating... one of them told me macros were "aloud" and everyone uses them. haha

And it wasn't "detrimental" either I can tell you that. It doesn't exactly take a lot of skill to delete someone with a proc combo of doom when your target is dead before they can even react or do anything. Which is a fair description of this game's NP CP PvP right now in battlegrounds. It's absurd and the OP is 100% correct. The damage is just so over the top right now it's comical.

You gotta wonder about the guys who want "proof" or call it a conspiracy. Don't know if its just naivety or something else. But its human nature to cheat, and there is nothing to stop them you have to assume many are since historically that has been the case for all online pc games in North America especially for over a decade now. Most Americans don't even play on the pc now and its mostly foreigners who don't know any better on NA servers lol.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CooloutAC wrote: »
    Most Americans don't even play on the pc now and its mostly foreigners who don't know any better on NA servers lol.

This is quite the outlandish statement you've put forth. I assume you have statistics to back this up?
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • CooloutAC
    CooloutAC
    ✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Most Americans don't even play on the pc now and its mostly foreigners who don't know any better on NA servers lol.

This is quite the outlandish statement you've put forth. I assume you have statistics to back this up?

Heres one for you. Most of the people I play with in ESO are from Austrailia and Britain. Everyone says Mate and plays on NA servers. Sort of like how Brazilians dominate the NA DOTA servers. But this is the case with all my friends and families. In almost every game I play on the pc. Germany still has the most populated and competitive servers which are full of all Europeans. But truthfully only South Korea and Japan take video games serious and respect them as e-sports. Gaming is most popular in those countries. Europeans and Americans only respect football with NA gaming servers being the least respected and the most exploited.

Consider it all anecdotal if you want. It is what it is. But console games are more popular because they have less cheaters and less unfair advantages for players. period.

PC gaming started dying as far back as 2005 when cheating started becoming a problem. When EA sports sold the rights to baseball, and the two companies that bought them only made console games. The writing was on the wall. By 2008 EA sports abandoned the pc altogether and the only thing that was left was soccer. In 2013-2014 Crytek publicly apologized for cyrsis 2 being full of hackers. They Couldn't do anything about it and the game died and was eventually taken offline. EA battlelog's main page apologized for being taken offline along with games like bf3 for a week because they were being attacked by hackers. This was all historic for companies to publicly acknowledge and tell the public about these things. It had gotten so bad.

Now we are in 2021, where 1 out of 3 Americans have been victim to cyber crimes for the past 5 years. The reason why LoL and Fortnite are the only popular pc games by my standards, Which I compare back to cs 1.6 days with millions playing online at a time. When I mostly played with people in my own city let alone my home state, is because they actually encourage fair play. They very first game you quit in LoL you get a warning and you can be permanently banned from the game. EPIC takes cheaters to court and sues them, sues their parents if the kid is underage.

But games run by companies like ZOS don't even respect their own games as e-sports and neither does their core community. So for that reason it will never be as popular as it should be. VIdeo games for Americans right now are like American public parks. Abandoned, taken for granted and full of foreign tourists and immigrants who don't know any better yet.
    Edited by CooloutAC on April 16, 2021 7:19PM
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JobooAGS wrote: »
    KurtAngle2 wrote: »
    You expect to survive in a burst meta with almost all points in Stamina, Medium armor and full damage sets (except Monster that does nothing in this meta like Troll King)? Be happy that you weren't zergfarmed all the time and proceed to be more tanky

I did just fine with nma/spriggans and 2 arena weapons or nma/shield breaker and 2 arena weapons (the 6-12% more damage is worth more due to the 1000 wd). I can easily swap out one of the arena weapons and add balroghs or even bloodspawn

What class? Necro or Stamden?

Most of my characters wear New Moon and Shacklebreaker. It's a struggle. (In battlegrounds, I mean)
    Edited by StarOfElyon on April 19, 2021 2:05AM
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WolfyRaps wrote: »
    Have tried solo BGs the last couple of days and it's the most pointless and disgusting thing I have ever tried from a gameplay perspective.

I would die almost instantly. Hit by many abilities that didn't even show up on my side. Stamina management was fine.

I did kill a few, but some players were just unkillable even if they did not fight back because they were attacking someone else.

I made/bought some gear. All legendary except the jewelry whch is only purple. All enchants are legendary.

Nightblade.
    Sets: 5x hunding, 5x spriggans, 2x troll king. Also tried a set of fortified brass instead of hundings.Sets have impen trait.
    I have all the major buffs covered for defense and damage from skill lines. Like brutality, breach, armor buff, damage reduction.

My gear is not bad.

Outside BGs
    My resistances sit around 20k buffed. Health at 27k, stamina 30k, weapon damage a bit over 5k, crit resist a bit over 2k, stamina regen 1400, almost 14k physical pen.

It plays like this 95% of the time. I cannot kill anyone and I get killed instantly. I am not new to the game and it does not just feel like a L2P issue. If feels like something is seriously messed up with the game, balance, exploits or something.

Even with over 50k health, max resistance and spamming damage shields it's an instant kill. It's that stupid. Your best bet is to just play as offensive as you can and try to kill before you are killed.... or play a Nightblade and hide a lot....

Please, can we stop resurrecting conspiracy theories? People aren't macro-ing. They are just performing well rehearsed burst combos. I'm on console, I've got no macros, but I can still completely delete people when things line up correctly.

Given the global cooldown, macros are not able to meaningfully increase a player's burst potential. Moreover, getting locked into a series of actions would be rather detrimental.

Highly skilled players gain a competitive advantage if thier victims believe they are cheating. Such beliefs will keep the victim underperforming, rather than exploring and practicing ways to match the performance of the highly skilled player.

Most of them don't even think they're cheating... one of them told me macros were "aloud" and everyone uses them. haha

And it wasn't "detrimental" either I can tell you that. It doesn't exactly take a lot of skill to delete someone with a proc combo of doom when your target is dead before they can even react or do anything. Which is a fair description of this game's NP CP PvP right now in battlegrounds. It's absurd and the OP is 100% correct. The damage is just so over the top right now it's comical.

How can the damage be over the top when there are so many [snip] "unkillable builds"..

This is funny and I repeat what I said in another thread:

Instead of [snip], go to Bergama or Weyrest or any other dueling spots and duel for a couple of hours.. At the end of it I assure you that you will understand the game better even if in the begining you will get killed very fast by experienced duelers.. Some of them are actually nice and are willing to link you their build and give you tips on how to improve..

[edited for baiting]

You are talking about duels. That's not like in battlegrounds where CP is not active, and the OP is talking about battlegrounds. And yes, the damage is so over-the-top right now in battlegrounds it's r i d i c u l o u s. The OP is 100% correct. It's not a "L2P" issue. It's an insane amount of damage issue.

And if there is such a thing as an "unkillable" build in battlegrounds right now, I've sure never seen it. So can you send me a private message of this person who has a build that is supposedly "unkillable"? I would like to accompany them into a battleground and see this for myself, so this nice person can wow me with their superior understanding of the game. Because I don't believe you. If you prove me wrong, I'll be more than happy to pronounce my error in public on this thread. But I'm not expecting that to happen. haha
    Edited by Jeremy on April 20, 2021 8:10AM
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nightblade.

My gear is not bad.

Outside BGs

You gotta wonder about the guys who want "proof" or call it a conspiracy. Don't know if its just naivety or something else. But its human nature to cheat, and there is nothing to stop them you have to assume many are since historically that has been the case for all online pc games in North America especially for over a decade now. Most Americans don't even play on the pc now and its mostly foreigners who don't know any better on NA servers lol.

It's probably something else. But I'll leave that unsaid.

But yeah, macro use is abundant on this game. People like to pretend it isn't, but it is. And I've come across my fair share of cheaters too. One time I fought this guy who could could climb walls and not take damage from the chaos ball, and was taunting everyone with delusions of godhood. lol...

ZoS did get that one though, because I saw him fussing in zone chat one time about having his account banned and having to start over.
    Edited by Jeremy on April 20, 2021 8:29AM
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WolfyRaps wrote: »

Nightblade.

My gear is not bad.

Outside BGs

How can the damage be over the top when there are so many [snip] "unkillable builds"..

This is funny and I repeat what I said in another thread:

Instead of [snip], go to Bergama or Weyrest or any other dueling spots and duel for a couple of hours.. At the end of it I assure you that you will understand the game better even if in the begining you will get killed very fast by experienced duelers.. Some of them are actually nice and are willing to link you their build and give you tips on how to improve..

[edited for baiting]

You are talking about duels. That's not like in battlegrounds where CP is not active, and the OP is talking about battlegrounds. And yes, the damage is so over-the-top right now in battlegrounds it's r i d i c u l o u s. The OP is 100% correct. It's not a "L2P" issue. It's an insane amount of damage issue.

And if there is such a thing as an "unkillable" build in battlegrounds right now, I've sure never seen it. So can you send me a private message of this person who has a build that is supposedly "unkillable"? I would like to accompany them into a battleground and see this for myself, so this nice person can wow me with their superior understanding of the game. Because I don't believe you. If you prove me wrong, I'll be more than happy to pronounce my error in public on this thread. But I'm not expecting that to happen. haha

Mmmm interesting...I guess you’ve never played with/against a high health warden or a WW...in some cases a small army is required to kill them
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how you even die on a nightblade? you don't stand to brawl with the enemies unless you build for that kind of thing.
    your shade has no counter, you can reset the fight at any point you want by simply teleporting behind a wall or above a platform, you just need to take care of having shade active and being in range of it. If you get greedy for the kill and run away from your shade, then your only escape will be cloak which can be broken by pretty much anything unless you are in a speed build and can outrun enemy's melee aoe.
    there's a guide on steam talking about this, just try to survive, don't go for kills. Run, hide, kite, etc. Only when you have the occasion you can attack, in rest just survive.

as for sets, you could replace hundings for shacklebreaker to help your cloaking, you could keep spriggan but you can also go with stuhn since you set off balance with opener from cloak. For monster helm troll king is fine but not really, engine guardian would be fine i think or don't use monster helm and go with arena weapons and/or mythic.
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • ThePianist
    ThePianist
    ✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/tGAvzhNyQJw

Almost every NB uses heavy attack+ SA+ spec bow or Heavy attack+ Incap+ SA. But not a lot of NB know how to SA+light+ roll dodge to deal damage and mitigate damage at the same time.

Trust me I started to main a PvP stamblade AFTER dark cloak purge was removed, and after major breach was taken away from SA. The learning curve to get good was a pretty tough one.

Just be a roller blade, it messes with people’s head. You can pretty much cloak and roll dodge forever as long as you build your recovery the right way and not just spam cloak+ roll dodge.
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Battlegrounds favors builds that can brawl. Nightblade sometimes can't brawl, but then sometimes it can? IDK ZOS is weird.
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • KingKayanto
    KingKayanto
    ✭✭✭
    OK so I'll try and stay polite and kind here. I've played ESO on and off since 2016 on PC EU. I've spent about 90% of my playtime in PvP. I main a Magsorc, I also play Stamina DK and Stamina Nightblade.

1st: Nightblade is probably the worst pick for a team fight/team objective focused game mode...
    2nd: Being a good nightblade is very hard, you will rarely win a "fair" 1v1. This is just how the class works, you do insane burst when you pick your targets correctly, but you can't have attrition fights like on a heavy armor DK for example...
    3rd: Are proc sets REALLY that broken? Think hard about it, are you sure you are dodging and blocking correctly, are you playing tilted? Because when you get tilted, you start doing stupid *** like being stubborn and getting tunnelvision. This leads to you spending 5 minutes fighting a 50k HP build that can't follow you if you leave him alone... Sure, procs are free damage often but are you playing to your class' strengths correctly?

NB strengths: Stealth and high burst damage -> you are supposed to be behind your target at all times, use the major expedition from bow roll dodge in combination with cloak to reposition yourself and kind of circle behind your target all the time. Look out for CC immunity (swirly thing at opponent's feet). With the build you chose, you can't stay in a fight at all. You have to be on the lookout for squishy targets that aren't aware of your position. When you fight someone tanky, don't stay there, THEY are built to fight fair and square, you are made to attack -> disappear -> attack again etc....

Let's imagine a teamfight, your job as the StamNB is to circle the fight and try and put big pressure on the opposing light or medium armor damage dealers. When done correctly, you will be creating an outnumbered fight for your group which will be easier to win. Once you get the hang of correct positioning, you'll start racking up a lot of kills and salty whispers too, only problem with gank builds is that you suck at holding objectives, so you'll have to be a little creative with how you help your team...

I'll ping my 3 BG builds here (I do use some procs, but I play to win so I won't apologise for using them):

StamNB: Khajiit, Lover Stone
    -64pts in stamina, 5med - 1 light - 1 heavy
    -2pc Selene's
    - Frontbar 2h Spriggan's sharpened sword + double dot poisons
    - Backbar Briarheart Bow (I don't have master's otherwise I'd run that instead of briarheart) infused wpn dmg
    - 2pc agility set for more stam, jewellery is OK in robust. 2 regen glyphs, 1 wpn dmg
    - 4 well fitted, 3 impen
    - All stamina glyphs on armor (tristats on big pieces should do the trick too)
    - Bewitched sugar skulls food

Skills: 2hbar: Execute, Ambush, Surprise attack, Camo Hunter, Rally and Incap
    Bow bar: Shuffle, Poison arrow, Cloak, siphoning attacks stam morph, Vigor and Ballista

[snip] stamDK: Nord, Warrior stone ([snip], probably not gonna stay this way IMO)
    64pts Stamina, 5heavy 2 medium
    2pc Bloodspawn
    5pc Eternal Vigor
    Backbar 1H/shield Seventh Legion anything goes for 1h, Sturdy Shield, double dot poison
    Frontbar Asylum 2h Maul Nirnhorned wpn dmg glyph
    Jewellery: I have 2 healthy and 1 robust (didn't have transmutes and this setup works very well)
    Armor all stam glyphs
    Bewitched sugar skulls food

Skills: 2hbar: Execute, Venomous Claw, Dizzying Swing, Fragmented Shield, Rally and Dragon leap ult stam morph
    1h/shield : Cauterize, Noxious Breath, Fossilize, hardened armor, Vigor and Spell shield Ultimate

Finally my Magsorc: Breton, Mage stone
    64pts Magicka, 5light - 1 heavy -1 med
    2pc Engine Guardian
    5pc Crafty Alfiq
    3pc Grace of the ancients
    2pc Willpower
    Armor glyphs all infused, big pieces Tristat glyphs rest magicka
    Jewellery glyphs all Arcane
    Resto staff Infused wpn dmg
    Inferno staff Sharpened shock dmg glyph
    Bewitched sugar skulls food

Skills:
    Inferno: Endless Fury, Crystal Frags, Crushing Shock, Streak, Haunting Curse and Shooting star
    Resto: Dark Deal, Degeneration, Boundless storm, Healing Ward, Hardened Ward and Precognition

Soo, the builds here can all be made with guild trader gear except for the montster sets ofc... You don't need DLC for the gear and psijic guild ult can be replaced with resto ult too. Nothing really exotic here any way.... I probably wouldn't invest too heavily in that DK build with the patch coming in IF they do something to procs!

[removed offensive content]
    Edited by ZOS_Ragnar on May 27, 2021 12:49PM
    Battlegrounds Masochist

Magsorc: Robot Wizard
    StamDK: Dragon Bruh
    StamNB: Mr Meow Meow Meow
  • KingKayanto
    KingKayanto
    ✭✭✭
    ez.png

This was a game yesterday with that [snip] DK, feels dirty...

[edited for inappropriate content]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on May 26, 2021 1:26PM
    Battlegrounds Masochist

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ez.png

I wouldnt say anyone would call your setup cheese [snip]. If you're doing well its because you're doing well. Your sets aren't playing for you. Dont diminish your practically nothing but stat setup

[edited to remove reference to removed content]
    Edited by ZOS_Ragnar on May 27, 2021 12:45PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • KingKayanto
    KingKayanto
    ✭✭✭
    ez.png

I wouldnt say anyone would call your setup cheese [snip]. If you're doing well its because you're doing well. Your sets aren't playing for you. Dont diminish your practically nothing but stat setup
    [edited to remove reference to removed content]

Yeah what I wanted to say basically is, that there aren't really any top secret broken builds (except Eternal Vigor, and that's a proc set too) lol. The builds I posted above the picture are all solid if you know what to do with them but that DK's been especially good lately.

To newer players, don't get discouraged from bad performance when you start out... It took me a long time to "git gud" too! ESO PvP has a really high skill cap, good players do their burst combos so quickly you have a hard time reacting at first.

Forums and Alcast discord are about builds and numbers all the time but don't people realize that it counts for less than half of the end performance... Custom keybinds are a huge factor for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw9wwjGH6j0 (very old video of GW2 world champion explaining how custom keybinds and sticking to them can change your game seriously, equally valid for ESO). Then your PC hardware is a small factor too, like I built a new machine in 2019 and playing on 60fps+ all the time helps also...

In short: PvP performance is so much more than copy pasting a good player's build... What makes a good 1vXer for example is raw muscle memory, game knowledge, general awareness of what's happening, line of sight abuse especially and playing a very patient opportunistic playstyle.

[edited quoted content]
    Edited by ZOS_Ragnar on May 27, 2021 12:48PM
    Battlegrounds Masochist

• Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can't PVP in ESO like this is COD or something, where you run and gun and shoot at everything that moves. You have to be methodical about who you fight, and how you fight, and where you fight them. Your gear only plays a a smaller role in your success, this isn't WoW where gear = success. Having your burst combo down, having your escape routine down, having awareness of potential threats when you take a fight, having an exit strategy based on where you are in the map, using the environment to LOS or retreat when you need to, and picking your battles wisely all play a bigger factor then just what gear you put on.

Your build and class choice is the tool you use to succeed, but how you use it determines if you reach that goal. If you have no situational awareness, you are going to get ganked left and right. If you constantly overextend yourself, you're going to get demolished. All of the things I mentioned above are things going through a good PVPers mind at all times for every fight. If you aren't thinking about any of those things while you fight, then expect to lose. This isn't a night and day process, this is something we develop over time by failing over and over.

The best PVPers try to figure out how another play killed them, rather than chock it up to cheating or broken game, etc. Try to figure out what you did wrong, and what they did right. Maybe it was their build, but someone had to pilot that build right? Figure out how their build works, how their class works, then figure out how to counter it....then when you notice a similar build or setup on the battlefield, do things that avoid giving them an advantage.

It's also ok to not fight someone. If they are too tanky, or your setup can't deal with theirs, ignore them...you're not a coward for it, you're being smart. Instead focus your efforts on helping your teammates instead of trying to take 1v1's. You want to 2v1 or 3v1 the enemy, those are always better odds then trying to take these small fights if you can help it. But yeah, your post implies that you're surprised you loaded up on golded out gear and didn't suddenly win...that's because ESO is not like other MMORPG's, where gear is everything...gear is only a component. Your hands and brain are the rest of the equation.
  • Noerra
    Noerra
    ✭✭✭

Nightblade.

My gear is not bad.

Outside BGs

I wouldn't blame the game... Your build is better suited for a pve dps experience honestly. I would probably switch it to Stuhn's favor + another set (pariah set for defense).... Stuhn's favor will get you a lot more penetration... and switch your stone to serpent because that stam regen is so lowwwwwww...

I personally run Spriggans and Stuhns on my 2hand night blade at the moment... I could die really fast but my use of the environment, rolls, blocks, and defenses/heals/pre-heals is okay enough to survive and get out of some sticky situations.

Health regen isn't very strong, probably better to do a different monster set.

You are also running full medium and neither of those give you defense... of course you are going to be easy to kill... if you are running full medium dps sets. Fortified Brass will give you some more surivability but it isn't going replace your skill level in the game... Even "immortal tanks" sometimes get into a pickle where they have to line of sight, block, dodge roll, use defensives, and/or run away or back to their team.

From reading the forums today... I think the biggest problem with the meta right now is that since you can die so fast in pvp it makes it very difficult for novice players to learn their build's playstyle properly. Most of the complaints I have seen today seem to be more of a skill issue than anything else.

The problem is that if they lessen the damage, people are just not going to die and that won't be as fun.

Personally I love the current patch!