The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Error: Saving billing address failed.

Lostar
Lostar
✭✭✭✭
I tried erasing my cache, using a fake address... I am still getting this error when I try and buy crowns. What else can I try to make this broken system work?
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on May 20, 2021 12:32PM
I paint stuff sometimes...
https://www.instagram.com/artoflostar/
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep same here! would be nice to have a clue on how to fix the issue
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings,

Please go ahead and open up a support ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com so that we can look into this issue for you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Lostar
    Lostar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello. I opened a support ticket and was presented with an automated message that did not resolve nor did it really pertain to my issue. I have bought tends of thousands of crowns with this same billing address and yet now it is asking me for my billing address again and it is not accepting it.
    I paint stuff sometimes...
    https://www.instagram.com/artoflostar/
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Lostar, if you have a ticket number, please post it in this thread. We'll take a look to make sure your ticket is on the right track.
    Staff Post
  • Zahlhedren
    Zahlhedren
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I have made no changes to my account, there are no special characters to my address I have purchased items through the store countless times. This error just started yesterday when I tried to make a purchase. I have tried everything in the ticket and the repeat suggestions from the Text message from support with no resolution.

nnj1ow9csoxj.png

• ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Zahlhedren

You should have received a new reply regarding this issue a few hours ago. If you require further assistance or the issue persists, then please be sure to reply to the latest email for additional support.
    Staff Post
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lostar wrote: »
    I tried erasing my cache, using a fake address... I am still getting this error when I try and buy crowns. What else can I try to make this broken system work?
    Rhaegar75 wrote: »
    yep same here! would be nice to have a clue on how to fix the issue
    Zahlhedren wrote: »
    Hello,

I have made no changes to my account, there are no special characters to my address I have purchased items through the store countless times. This error just started yesterday when I tried to make a purchase. I have tried everything in the ticket and the repeat suggestions from the Text message from support with no resolution.

nnj1ow9csoxj.png

having the same issue, anyone get a fix for it or is it on ZOS end?
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For anyone getting an error when saving the billing address on our account website, please try the troubleshooting found in the link below.

Why do I receive the error "Saving the billing address has failed" when trying to make a purchase?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post