The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Skill delays still??

Alekero
Alekero
✭✭✭
Sup
I started to play in 2014 (CBT, then OBT and release) and liked PvP much, but i never seen skill delay those days. Then 2015-2016 came and i started to see some sht in Cyrodiil and PvP overall (insane lags, skill delays, tp etc etc) - i left the Elder Scrolls for a new MMO right in the middle of 2016. And now 2021 i came back and what i see? Still laggin Cyro, skill delays in BG (sucks af because in 1x1 and if your enemy 146% noob but you got your Q delay or skill...you lose.) and nothing changed. I never seen such crappy PvP in MMO's even in korean grind-sht ones. And Bethesda seems fine with it.
  • jerj6925
    jerj6925
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are right Bethesda is fine with all the lag and using servers that can not support a majority of the game mechanics. currently, I think a lot of the meta builds are about capitalizing on the lag. Bombers as an example, I cant tell you how many times I have seen people just die and after they are dead oh now I can see the bomber. Running skills or pots to try and counter them very rarely work because of the lag.

I came back to this game after 4 years as what I thought could be a fun way to stay in touch with both of my sons, we are quickly leaving as this game is so much more broken than it was 4 years ago.

This company has no incentive to change because people keep paying for it.