The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Skill delays still??

Alekero
Alekero
✭✭✭
Sup
I started to play in 2014 (CBT, then OBT and release) and liked PvP much, but i never seen skill delay those days. Then 2015-2016 came and i started to see some sht in Cyrodiil and PvP overall (insane lags, skill delays, tp etc etc) - i left the Elder Scrolls for a new MMO right in the middle of 2016. And now 2021 i came back and what i see? Still laggin Cyro, skill delays in BG (sucks af because in 1x1 and if your enemy 146% noob but you got your Q delay or skill...you lose.) and nothing changed. I never seen such crappy PvP in MMO's even in korean grind-sht ones. And Bethesda seems fine with it.
  • jerj6925
    jerj6925
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are right Bethesda is fine with all the lag and using servers that can not support a majority of the game mechanics. currently, I think a lot of the meta builds are about capitalizing on the lag. Bombers as an example, I cant tell you how many times I have seen people just die and after they are dead oh now I can see the bomber. Running skills or pots to try and counter them very rarely work because of the lag.

I came back to this game after 4 years as what I thought could be a fun way to stay in touch with both of my sons, we are quickly leaving as this game is so much more broken than it was 4 years ago.

This company has no incentive to change because people keep paying for it.
    Options