The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PS4/PS5 Patch

• B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the issue ends up being that Americans and Europeans structure dates differently and the game was only looking for one of them I might just laugh my ass off.
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    lynx20036a wrote: »
    PlayStation 5 version still not working I have uninstalled and installed again thanks for ruining my day I only have a few hours to play after work and now I have lost at day play my endeavours and daily rewards are TES going to give me my rewards or they just lost like the piece of cr@p game

You deleted new ps5 version and download new version from ps store and still not working ? I was going to delete game but if so its no help i guess
    Have fun and dont be rude. Im Norwegian so im sorry for my spelling, but hope u understand.

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

Total 13 chars, evryone got full gold armor both roles.

PS5 Europe.
  • ScaniX
    ScaniX
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, they have identified the problem.
    Which means that downloading the 80gb will still be faster... :(
    PS5 - Dolchsturz - Werwolfzauberer & Vampirtempler
  • H3rBie
    H3rBie
    ✭✭✭
    checking the version of the games gives me the same information like u see in the posts before.

manually checking for updates states that latest version is installed
  • RNGeeze
    RNGeeze
    ✭✭✭
    Friends list still showing no friends in in game social GUI even though friends already in the list when you go to add them.
    Why is the easy GUI stuff having such problems? PS4 NA

The friends list showing always offline oddly was fixed with the ps5 enhanced version but they somehow broke other things like now you can’t travel to friends from friends list, the opening intro still has no sound, still auto join area chat and the combat text still seems to be incorrectly placed in performance mode.

I’m never overly critical of things but some of these issues you would think rank pretty high on the to do list. It’s not a flawless experience next gen either so far is the take away; let’s hope the PlayStation experience improves soon.
    Edited by RNGeeze on June 23, 2021 7:41PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok everyone, we're working on getting the correct patch out to you now. That version number you see should say 1.000.001, not 1.000.000. To be clear, this should only affect those in Europe. Stand by for further updates...
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    H3rBie wrote: »
    Would someone mind taking a screenshot for us that shows the patch number? If you highlight the game on the home screen, hit the "menu" button (the one with 3 lines) to display the information.

did a post regarding it on previous page,

it seems that it has something to do with the date in ps5 storage - game and apps,
    there the date for the ps5 version has been updated after the ps4 patch was installed but the date for the ps4 version there didn't update.

bit i'm not an expert

Mine has today's date in Storage too but I haven't updated the PS4 one because I deleted it instead. So not likely to do with the PS4 patch
    PS4 EU
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok everyone, we're working on getting the correct patch out to you now. That version number you see should say 1.000.001, not 1.000.000. To be clear, this should only affect those in Europe. Stand by for further updates...

At least one of my Australian guildies is having this problem too.
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭

Thank you for the prompt updates. It really does make all the difference and easier to digest these problems

Edited: Wait, wasn't there someone in this post having the same issues. That stated they was from East coast USA
    Edited by Anne13 on June 23, 2021 7:45PM
  • H3rBie
    H3rBie
    ✭✭✭

just deleted ps4 and ps5 version and started to redownload ps5 version.. will there be a further problem because of this version issue?
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    From Norway :).
    Edited by Mefromnorway on June 23, 2021 7:46PM
    Have fun and dont be rude. Im Norwegian so im sorry for my spelling, but hope u understand.

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

PS5 Europe.
  • Jinxxy85
    Jinxxy85
    ✭✭✭

Thank you so much, Gina and everyone working on it for us!
  • lynx20036a

Are us affected by this and can’t play going to get our daily rewards credited or are we just going to get a sorry and that’s its
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    lynx20036a wrote: »

Are us affected by this and can’t play going to get our daily rewards credited or are we just going to get a sorry and that’s its

What we got after craftbag bugget in 2 months. . ? Nada nothing relly wonder what people do mainteance do or ……….
    Edited by Mefromnorway on June 23, 2021 7:56PM

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

PS5 Europe.
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    What we got after craftbag bugget in 2 months. . ? Nada nothing relly wonder what people do mainteance do or ……….[/quote]

Don't get me started on the craft bag broke lol
    Non paying Eso + people get free eso +

The people who pay for eso + got what? For all that time not being able to use what they pay for monthly...

Back on the current subject XD
    Edited by Anne13 on June 23, 2021 8:00PM
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just a shame it wasn't looked into earlier when we've been posting our concerns for hours
    PS4 EU
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just to give you all a general timeline, this is likely to take at least a few hours to complete. Just don't want you all to be waiting and expecting the patch in the next few minutes.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to give you all a general timeline, this is likely to take at least a few hours to complete. Just don't want you all to be waiting and expecting the patch in the next few minutes.

Thanks I have been! Will go dig out my PS4 and update it so I can at least get my daily reward
    PS4 EU
  • lynx20036a
    Great reply from support

Greetings!

Server maintenance is crucial to ensure The Elder Scrolls Online runs appropriately. In some rare cases, we may need to bring the servers down for emergency maintenance. While this is not something that we can control or plan for, we work hard to minimize such occurrences.

We do not provide compensation for time lost due to the downtime it takes to for the game servers to be maintained.

If there is anything else that we can assist you with, please let us know.

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
  • apri
    apri
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's sad to see we cannot get a working patch on Playstation once for way over a year now. However, for those in need to do the dailies and who either still have the PS4 client installed or a fast internet connection, there is a way to workaround this issue.

If you still have the PS4 client installed, go to ESO in the main menu, hit the options key and select "version of the game". Switch to the PS4 version and start it. It should have received today's patch and should let you play.

If you don't have the PS4 client anymore, go to the search function and type in "Elder Scrolls Online". You should see the ESO PS5 upgrade, the ESO game without a version (this is the PS5 client btw) and Elder Scrolls Online with the PS4 tag. Download the PS4 tagged client. Once it is downloaded and installed, continue as described above with the version switch.

This should allow you to play the PS4 version of ESO until the PS5 issue is resolved. It's a shame we need to work with such workarounds but well unless we gonna be compensated for the loss of daily rewards, this is the only way to get them in time I guess.
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    Evry mainteance now last months its something not working and who fault it is ESO or PlayStation ?? Its only f… annoying you waste 1 and 2 days for get this game to work again. Wonder how it will be next mainteance, strange they not did something about this when people warned them about this erlier today.

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

PS5 Europe.
  • cave_troll
    cave_troll
    ✭✭✭
    So does downloading the game again work? I mean the ps5 version.
  • Lydawobbles
    Lydawobbles
    ✭✭✭
    cave_troll wrote: »

No. Because it will tell you it needs a patch to play, and the correct patch isn’t available
  • jumpboy92b16_ESO
    First they let people buy the again on accident and dont refund the people that bought it twice for ps5 and now this patch is delayed omg come on!
  • cave_troll
    cave_troll
    ✭✭✭

No. Because it will tell you it needs a patch to play, and the correct patch isn’t available

So they trolled me hard there.... at least my connection gets 80 gb in 3 h....

Why did they even suggest us to dl it again? Great idea....
  • Lydawobbles
    Lydawobbles
    ✭✭✭
    First they let people buy the again on accident and dont refund the people that bought it twice for ps5 and now this patch is delayed omg come on!

Both times…Sony.
  • cave_troll
    cave_troll
    ✭✭✭
    Next level inconvenience.... Ty for letting me dl 80gb. Great job!
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So they trolled me hard there.... at least my connection gets 80 gb in 3 h....

Why did they even suggest us to dl it again? Great idea....

To be fair that was from a Bethesda stock response, ZoS never actually told us to do that.

I figured Bethesda wouldn't actually know the specifics and didn't risk it
    PS4 EU
  • TheHD0G
    TheHD0G
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Will the EU fix also fix the issue for Australian players?
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Okay, what about Australia, NZ and the rest of the world who isn't Europe but are still having this issue, @ZOS_GinaBruno? It still says "patch required" here, and I know a lot of Americans think Australia is a part of Europe but we really, really aren't.