The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4/PS5 Patch

• Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    So no extended maintenance and is due to go up anytime now.
    Still no ps5 version has prompted to start.

So what do we do?
    Really we have to delete and install it all again? Cmon...
    Edited by Anne13 on June 23, 2021 7:00PM
    Options
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the game is up and I tried to log in for it to tell me "Patch required. Please download and install to access online features." Still no download.

Help someone!
    PS4 EU
    Options
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lillybit wrote: »
    So the game is up and I tried to log in for it to tell me "Patch required. Please download and install to access online features." Still no download.

Help someone!

Same here

Soupy twist
    Options
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ps5 Version: had a patch 1,8gb downloaded. Now it still says I need to download a patch to play online?

What is that, will u fix that?
    Options
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno There still isn't a patch update for the PS5 for many people. And we can't login as it says that a patch is required. Can you please help us? How to fix this?
    Options
  • H3rBie
    H3rBie
    ✭✭✭

Help someone!

same here, has for sure something todo with the wrong date in storage- games and apps @ZOS_GinaBruno mybe some helpful posts in this thread

i delete and reinstall
    Options
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what's our options here? Delete the game and reinstall it just in case it actually works? And no gaurentee it will because the tweet was just a generic Bethesda response and there's been nothing from ZoS whatsoever
    PS4 EU
    Options
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we reinstall on ps5 without redownloading? Wtf for real, I even had to do download a 1,8gb around 4pm edt, still not working, so I’m corious with complete uninstall and redownload.
    Options
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torbschka wrote: »
    Can we reinstall on ps5 without redownloading? Wtf for real, I even had to do download a 1,8gb around 4pm edt, still not working, so I’m corious with complete uninstall and redownload.

Nope, that'll be another 80gb and the rest of the day for sure
    PS4 EU
    Options
  • H3rBie
    H3rBie
    ✭✭✭
    So what's our options here? Delete the game and reinstall it just in case it actually works? And no gaurentee it will because the tweet was just a generic Bethesda response and there's been nothing from ZoS whatsoever

just deleted both versions, and now downloading the ps5 only.. hope that there will not be the same chaos next patch..
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    msetten wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno There still isn't a patch update for the PS5 for many people. And we can't login as it says that a patch is required. Can you please help us? How to fix this?

We're looking into it now. Stand by...
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • cynicalbutterfly
    cynicalbutterfly
    ✭✭✭✭

Before you do, try restarting the PS5 and "check for update" via the options menu. If neither work, you may indeed have to reinstall the game. I know it's not the best solution everyone wants to hear. :(

Mine updated 10 hours ago and then later on about noon, the PS4 update dropped. Which it wanted to reinstall the full 80gb all over again. I cancelled that and deleted the PS4 version off my external drive since I won't be playing that version anyway.
    Options
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Friends list still showing no friends in in game social GUI since update 30 even though friends already in the list when you go to add them.
    Why is the easy GUI stuff having such problems? PS4 NA
    Ticket # 210622-003019
    Edited by TequilaFire on June 23, 2021 7:47PM
    Options
  • Jinxxy85
    Jinxxy85
    ✭✭✭
    Still no response? So I'm just to uninstall, miss everything for today and cross my fingers that a full reinstallation will fix everything for tomorrow?

I've never wanted to walk away from ESO in all the years I've been playing, but this is something else. You are making it perfectly clear you just do not care about your player base when such vital information is just being blatantly disregarded.
    Options
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    Omg. Tryed start game now and not possible. Say download patch but there is no patch. What are eso dooing. ???
    Have fun and dont be rude. Im Norwegian so im sorry for my spelling, but hope u understand.

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

Total 13 chars, evryone got full gold armor both roles.

PS5 Europe.
    Options
  • rogmeister
    rogmeister
    Soul Shriven

Before you do, try restarting the PS5 and "check for update" via the options menu. If neither work, you may indeed have to reinstall the game. I know it's not the best solution everyone wants to hear. :(

Mine updated 10 hours ago and then later on about noon, the PS4 update dropped. Which it wanted to reinstall the full 80gb all over again. I cancelled that and deleted the PS4 version off my external drive since I won't be playing that version anyway.

I tired most of that mate and it didn't work. Only thing left is a full install but I'm not doing that.

Another games it is tonight then. We'll done zos
    Options
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    I certainly don't want to delete the ps4 version that's where my 100% trophies are.
    If it turns out they can't combine the trophies over to ps5 version. No way im spending 20000 + hours sweating it out again lol

I await a suitable solution
    Options
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have done. Repeatedly. All day!

That's exactly what it did to me and I also deleted it rather than download the whole thing again- and regretting it!
    PS4 EU
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Would someone mind taking a screenshot for us that shows the patch number? If you highlight the game on the home screen, hit the "menu" button (the one with 3 lines) to display the information.
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on June 23, 2021 7:26PM
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Options
    Staff Post
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would someone mind taking a screenshot for us that shows the patch number? If you highlight the game on the home screen, hit the "menu" button (the one with 3 lines) to display the information.

I'm sure someone will beat me with the screenshot because I can never do it on my phone, but it's 1.000.000 with the date 16/6/2021 (uk)
    PS4 EU
    Options
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    [img][/img]FE4-C49-F7-A7-E3-465-B-9169-878705-CC2-E87.jpg star gif[/url
    Soupy twist
    Options
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    66-F9-B744-B0-A8-44-F3-A3-A7-38135-B5654-E5.jpg

England
    Edited by Anne13 on June 23, 2021 7:33PM
    Options
  • lynx20036a
    PlayStation 5 version still not working I have uninstalled and installed again thanks for ruining my day I only have a few hours to play after work and now I have lost at day play my endeavours and daily rewards are TES going to give me my rewards or they just lost like the piece of cr@p game
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    fizl101 wrote: »

Thank you! What country are you located in?

Edit: Nevermind, we identified the issue and are working on getting it fixed. Thanks for everyone's help!
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on June 23, 2021 7:33PM
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Options
    Staff Post
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I’m in the UK. I also have the PS4 version installed and that downloaded and installed the patch (around 1.8gb) no problem earlier

Soupy twist
    Options
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭

I have same pic as this im from norway, and i guess its like this in europe.
    Have fun and dont be rude. Im Norwegian so im sorry for my spelling, but hope u understand.

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

Total 13 chars, evryone got full gold armor both roles.

PS5 Europe.
    Options
  • H3rBie
    H3rBie
    ✭✭✭

did a post regarding it on previous page,

it seems that it has something to do with the date in ps5 storage - game and apps,
    there the date for the ps5 version has been updated after the ps4 patch was installed but the date for the ps4 version there didn't update.

bit i'm not an expert
    Options
  • boldscot
    boldscot
    ✭✭✭
    Just incase anyone is thinking of doing it, I tried moving the game to extended storage and back again but it didn't help.

Game version is 1.000.000.
    Options
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Exactly the same, but allowed at the age of 16. FSK 18 eso LOL? Haha
    Options
  • Paha_Vaatturi
    Paha_Vaatturi
    ✭✭✭
    Zenimax, have you tried turning it on and off again? Maybe it is your router?
    Options