Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Lunar Collective - Active social guild, No dues/Weekly traders, Full guildhall/Daily events!

• Crump
    Crump
    ✭✭
    I would love to join! Sent request to Band and my gamer tag is. Crump07

My friend would also be interested in joining :)
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Sending your invite now! You should be able to invite your friend as well. If not I can send one.
    GT:Shock Value1134
  • rebelhimyell
    rebelhimyell
    Soul Shriven
    ive been thinking about coming back to eso played alot on PC but with my job i had to drift away from the game bought a xbox and then pre ordered blackwood popped on yesterday when the patch hit was on long enough to get eso + but looking to get back into the game i'll be more casual during the week and be on more often on weekends if you guys take in causals i would love to join my xbox is mallowcup82 u can send me a message on there or inv me to the guild thanks so much Kato for posting about your guild
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    ive been thinking about coming back to eso played alot on PC but with my job i had to drift away from the game bought a xbox and then pre ordered blackwood popped on yesterday when the patch hit was on long enough to get eso + but looking to get back into the game i'll be more casual during the week and be on more often on weekends if you guys take in causals i would love to join my xbox is mallowcup82 u can send me a message on there or inv me to the guild thanks so much Kato for posting about your guild

I’ll add you today! I look forward to playing with you and having you in the guild.
    GT:Shock Value1134
  • Morvdal
    Morvdal
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! If you are still recruiting I would love to join. I’m pretty new to ESO and would like a community to do world bosses/dungeons/etc with.

Xbox gamertag: MoreBeansPlz
    Character name: Morvdal