The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 Extremely Frustrating Bugs After Today's Patch

• Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indigogo wrote: »
    I've been saving up my surveys. I feel like that's the only activity that will be somewhat unbroken.

I wouldn't be so sure. I saw a forum that people with multiples of a survey would harvest 1 of the stack and then all the duplicate surveys would disappear.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7279496#Comment_7279496
    Edited by Alphawolf01A on June 7, 2021 6:03PM
  • Indigogo
    Indigogo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmaooooo!!! Classic. 😁
  • Aektann
    Aektann
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't see in the patch notes that you fix guild history, or craft bag, guild store or anything. Seriously @ZOS_GinaBruno???
  • Aektann
    Aektann
    ✭✭✭✭
    You simply kill this game on consoles. Nothing less
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    If not craftbag fixed this game will deleted and i will never more see a game from this company again. Find it strange they can sell pluss with a craftbag not working. 2 months now and we see when update complet how broken this game is today.
    Have fun and dont be rude. Im Norwegian so im sorry for my spelling, but hope u understand.

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

Total 13 chars, evryone got full gold armor both roles.

PS5 Europe.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    If not craftbag fixed this game will deleted and i will never more see a game from this company again. Find it strange they can sell pluss with a craftbag not working. 2 months now and we see when update complet how broken this game is today.
    Aektann wrote: »
    I don't see in the patch notes that you fix guild history, or craft bag, guild store or anything.

The issue you're both describing should be fixed in today's update. It's very possible we accidentally missed a patch note for it. We'll follow up!
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Appalling. Really sorry this is happening. Shame on ZOS.
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They forgot to include this in the patch notes and now maintanence is delayed because they found an unexpected problem.... uh oh
    Edited by FluffWit on June 8, 2021 9:37AM
  • gronoxvx
    gronoxvx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope it is fixed today. If not there will be cancellations and refunds requested via PS and xbox stores. I know ill be asking for a refund if the craft bag bug isnt fixed.
  • Indigogo
    Indigogo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Craft bag and guild trader fixed for me!
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't see in the patch notes that you fix guild history, or craft bag, guild store or anything.

The issue you're both describing should be fixed in today's update. It's very possible we accidentally missed a patch note for it. We'll follow up!

Hi @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Can you please investigate and let us know if this COD glitch that was discovered back in March was ever fixed? I haven't seen it specifically mentioned in any console patch notes since then so I am wary of trying to test CODing anything because of it still. I feel like it got forgotten about?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/566512/warning-cod-mail-cannot-be-trusted-since-update-all-platforms-now-confirmed/p1
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    I don't see in the patch notes that you fix guild history, or craft bag, guild store or anything. Seriously @ZOS_GinaBruno???

Apologies, this patch note was missed but we can confirm it is fixed in today's console update. It's being added to the patch notes now.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ruifeio
    ruifeio
    ✭✭✭

Apologies, this patch note was missed but we can confirm it is fixed in today's console update. It's being added to the patch notes now.

Without humour by ZOS' Gina? Bether now than never.

• redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    (...) we can confirm it is fixed in today's console update. (...)
    63514df1efff66e1670f4ba6c898b6cb6d9d4b22.gif
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • allhailskippy
    allhailskippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ruifeio wrote: »

Without humour by ZOS' Gina? Bether now than never.

Sorry they missed it in the notes. Not sorry it's been busted for 2 months.

This thread has over 45k views and over 700 comments. But they forgot to even mention the fix in the patch notes. This is how it feels to be on console.
    Hireling Wanted! - An Elder Scrolls Tale https://hirelingwanted.com
  • Drew8315
    Drew8315
    After the patch installed and when I open the game for the first time after today patch, the cinematic screen when it was playing it had framerate Issues when the cinematic was playing for Blackwood.
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well at least the inventory bug is fixed...late but nevertheless its fixed so I move on... Can't wait to login later and check out some much needed QoL improvements such as ability timers!!!
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How is it? How are things?
  • Sju
    Sju
    ✭✭✭✭
    How is it? How are things?

The only issues I've had so far is being forced into voice chat everytime I log into my character, and then the recurring skill delay or skill doesn't even fire, but not as much of a problem as it used to be.
  • blkjag
    blkjag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Friends list is bugged. 0/0 friends now.
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    blkjag wrote: »
    Friends list is bugged. 0/0 friends now.

Same here...my friends list is showing 0/0 and I'm for sure not the only one...Next DLC we get a fix? :(
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it sucks as I can't use my friends crafting house to do writs because he is not showing on friends list and when I try to re-add it says he is already on the list. Just invisible, the list is not showing. smh

Is there a workaround? @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Oddly enough I have another account on PS/EU where I can see the friends list, so it seems to be account/server specific.
    Edited by TequilaFire on June 9, 2021 3:21PM
  • Alpha_AC
    Alpha_AC
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

So who do I talk to about getting a refund on the 3 months of Eso + I payed for while the craft bag was broken?