The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Suddenly, I no longer have access to Greymoor and all that comes with it.

• FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How about waiting to see if a viable fix happens before raging? Stuff happens. Not every game is perfect, esp these days.

This would be acceptable if it were not a trend.

This shows they have a very poor QA process at best. The fact that something like this could happen (likely because of the store maintenance that just finished) as well as the horrible current bugs on the PS4 that would have been caught with very basic playtesting shows they are not doing enough in that area at all.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • PigofSteel
    PigofSteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    What about new hardware they said its coming with blackwood?
    Edited by PigofSteel on May 31, 2021 1:15AM
  • Milli_Rabbit
    Milli_Rabbit
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 NA, I'm having the same issue and so are all my guildies. I wish I was aware this was a widespread problem before a customer service rep told me to delete save data and reinstall the game. I live out in the country with slow internet and limited bandwidth, so this has tied up my entire Sunday. Neat. Love it.

Get Starlink ;)
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I logged back in just now and the W Skyrim area wayshrines are back, and I got a 10 or something collections added.

Thanks for getting this fixed so quickly!
    :)
    Are there any items or other things like achievements that we should be concerned about having lost during this bug?

It does look like the Fire Lancer lead I picked up earlier today is still there.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Mirrrr
    Mirrrr
    ✭✭✭
    I lost all my leads :/
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PigofSteel wrote: »

When or where did they say this? I see players say it sometimes, but I can't recall hearing or seeing anything from the developers on it.

Last I knew, they promised (twice, in the Blackwood reveal back in January) that new servers were coming "this year" -- so they should still have 7 months to go.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As has been said, I do not think they said it is coming with Blackwood.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 NA, I'm having the same issue and so are all my guildies. I wish I was aware this was a widespread problem before a customer service rep told me to delete save data and reinstall the game. I live out in the country with slow internet and limited bandwidth, so this has tied up my entire Sunday. Neat. Love it.

Get Starlink ;)

That advice sounds like the stupid "clear your cache and cookies" so many support people fall back to as well, even though it is useless in most cases and can be a major hassle most of the time.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »

When or where did they say this? I see players say it sometimes, but I can't recall hearing or seeing anything from the developers on it.

Last I knew, they promised (twice, in the Blackwood reveal back in January) that new servers were coming "this year" -- so they should still have 7 months to go.

And it could be as basic as something, like an external hard drive, not even connected to the network! That would meet what was said, right?
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Rkindaleft
    Rkindaleft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had 3 characters I logged out of last night in Western Skyrim. When I came back just now, 2 of them could not be logged in to, and my Stam DK, my main character from 2015, had been removed/deleted from the character screen. That character had 30k achievement points, tons of achievements that I was proud of like Mountain God that we spent countless hours on progging, playing that character was an escape from the real world in some pretty dark times for myself and others. Even if it's just a bug that would be fixed, and I'm fully expecting that I'll get that character back easily, this is frankly unacceptable performance.

Consoles have been at the short end of the stick for months now, and you've already refused to fix things like the selling and craft bag bugs until Blackwood is released. I would not be particularly upset if it didn't keep happening to a game that I spend $19 AUD to play a month, including occasionally buying crowns and always preordering the new chapters. Why do I keep spending money on this game if I can't actually play it properly, I wonder?

How about waiting to see if a viable fix happens before raging? Stuff happens. Not every game is perfect, esp these days.

Nope. If you play on PC you don't experience more than half the stuff that console players do. They refused to fix bugs that they fixed almost immediately on PC. But at least the chapter bug has been fixed now. I still can't scroll thru my craft bag.
    Edited by Rkindaleft on May 31, 2021 10:00PM
    https://youtube.com/@rkindaleft PlayStation NA. I upload parses and trial POVs sometimes.

Tic Tacs Tormentor | Immortal Beemer | Gryphon Fart | Codslayer | Yawnbringer | Drainsbreaker
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you ZOS. I logged in to all my stuff back, including all my active leads.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Get Starlink ;)

That advice sounds like the stupid "clear your cache and cookies" so many support people fall back to as well, even though it is useless in most cases and can be a major hassle most of the time.

I read it as sort of tongue-in-cheek for my sanity's sake. lol
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    Ok everyone, this issue should now be resolved. You may need to log out and back into the game to verify you now have proper access. Thanks for your patience!

Thank you for the update, DLC is accessible again and I've received all my collectibles back. I was also able to purchase Blackwood without further issues. Looking forward to this chapter!

Xbox EU.
    Edited by Sylianwe on May 31, 2021 11:49PM
    The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    prolly be fixed in U31