The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Suddenly, I no longer have access to Greymoor and all that comes with it.

• Bricxjo
    Bricxjo
    You have been ZOSsed (or would it be ZOS'd?)
    Edited by Bricxjo on May 30, 2021 9:32PM
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dude, I can’t scry either!!! I paid real world money for the collector’s edition Greymoor chapter the moment you could preorder it last year.

So, now antiquities is locked out for me on all maps and as a trading guild GM, I cannot travel to Solitude to place trader bids there potentially.

We have reached game-breaking critical mass, ZOS. I have tried hard to be patient for a long time, but I am pretty livid right now.

And HOW does this happen when there was no update or patch today to screw things up even more?? Everything was fine this morning. I log in after lunch and get reminded why I am playing Red Dead Online more and more these days (not without its own bugs, but the state of ESO on PS4 has gotten so tragically bad the past 2 months...)

Calm down...this is a no hissy fit zone.

Besides, I'm not affected - PC NA

That's one of the biggest issues we face on console, we have to suffer months with big, game altering bugs and are just expected to accept it. We pay the same amount for crowns, the game, and DLC, should we not be offered the same level of service?

No, you shouldn't have to accept it, but honestly I don't get why peeps want to play these type of games on console, clearly developed for PC which is a better platform for them.

Please explain why having access to maps and skill lines we paid real money for should be some wildly out-of-bounds expectation due to playing on console instead of PC.

Otherwise, you are simply here to troll since you are not currently "enjoying" these issues, in which case you can take your opinion, wrap it up in sandpaper, and do creatively imaginative things with it to yourself.

I am 100% done with PC master race elitists behaving like this. Why the mods accept it but discipline other things blows my mind. Guess my money is worth less, clearly.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Any update on this?
  • Aceslasher
    Dude, I can’t scry either!!! I paid real world money for the collector’s edition Greymoor chapter the moment you could preorder it last year.

So, now antiquities is locked out for me on all maps and as a trading guild GM, I cannot travel to Solitude to place trader bids there potentially.

We have reached game-breaking critical mass, ZOS. I have tried hard to be patient for a long time, but I am pretty livid right now.

And HOW does this happen when there was no update or patch today to screw things up even more?? Everything was fine this morning. I log in after lunch and get reminded why I am playing Red Dead Online more and more these days (not without its own bugs, but the state of ESO on PS4 has gotten so tragically bad the past 2 months...)

Calm down...this is a no hissy fit zone.

Besides, I'm not affected - PC NA

That's one of the biggest issues we face on console, we have to suffer months with big, game altering bugs and are just expected to accept it. We pay the same amount for crowns, the game, and DLC, should we not be offered the same level of service?

No, you shouldn't have to accept it, but honestly I don't get why peeps want to play these type of games on console, clearly developed for PC which is a better platform for them.

Yeah, no. Thanks for your view on the matter, but please don't try to confuse facts with your opinions
  • Alurria
    Alurria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you console players get a resolution soon! Sounds like a server maybe down that contains all that, but who knows as I don't know how they allocated their game. Are the base zones available to console players ATM? Maybe it's just the newer dlc.
  • Aceslasher
    Alurria wrote: »
    Hope you console players get a resolution soon! Sounds like a server maybe down that contains all that, but who knows as I don't know how they allocated their game. Are the base zones available to console players ATM? Maybe it's just the newer dlc.

As far as I know only western skyrim is completely unavailable, (heard some people mention summerset and elsweyr too but I couldn't confirm.) It says we need to purchase the greymoor chapter
  • Squall8882
    Squall8882
    ✭✭
    I'm having the same issue too. No eso today I guess.
  • Bricxjo
    Bricxjo
    I miss some of the players that I was playing with regularly that finally got fed up with all of this kind of stuff and decided to play other games.

Now I am wondering how bad does the glitch have to be for it to actually be fixed? There are some things that made my friends leave the game that ZOS can't be bothered to care about that are still not fixed.

My friends list is starting to look like a ghost town.
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not good enough.

Just not bloody good enough.

This is getting beyond ridiculous & into actual awesome levels of utter incompetence.
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aceslasher wrote: »
    Alurria wrote: »

As far as I know only western skyrim is completely unavailable, (heard some people mention summerset and elsweyr too but I couldn't confirm.) It says we need to purchase the greymoor chapter

They're doing account maintenance right now, I wonder if they could have cooked the permissions or whatever it is on accounts that says you own specific DLC
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    I'm experiencing the same issue.
    It just happened for my timezone (GMT +2/ Belgium). An hour ago I had access, now I suddenly don't.

Xbox EU.
    Edited by Sylianwe on May 31, 2021 11:39PM
    The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹
  • Rkindaleft
    Rkindaleft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had 3 characters I logged out of last night in Western Skyrim. When I came back just now, 2 of them could not be logged in to, and my Stam DK, my main character from 2015, had been removed/deleted from the character screen. That character had 30k achievement points, tons of achievements that I was proud of like Mountain God that we spent countless hours on progging, playing that character was an escape from the real world in some pretty dark times for myself and others. Even if it's just a bug that would be fixed, and I'm fully expecting that I'll get that character back easily, this is frankly unacceptable performance.

Consoles have been at the short end of the stick for months now, and you've already refused to fix things like the selling and craft bag bugs until Blackwood is released. I would not be particularly upset if it didn't keep happening to a game that I spend $19 AUD to play a month, including occasionally buying crowns and always preordering the new chapters. Why do I keep spending money on this game if I can't actually play it properly, I wonder?
    https://youtube.com/@rkindaleft PlayStation NA. I upload parses and trial POVs sometimes.

Tic Tacs Tormentor | Immortal Beemer | Gryphon Fart | Codslayer | Yawnbringer | Drainsbreaker
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had 3 characters I logged out of last night in Western Skyrim. When I came back just now, 2 of them could not be logged in to, and my Stam DK, my main character from 2015, had been removed/deleted from the character screen. That character had 30k achievement points, tons of achievements that I was proud of like Mountain God that we spent countless hours on progging, playing that character was an escape from the real world in some pretty dark times for myself and others. Even if it's just a bug that would be fixed, and I'm fully expecting that I'll get that character back easily, this is frankly unacceptable performance.

Consoles have been at the short end of the stick for months now, and you've already refused to fix things like the selling and craft bag bugs until Blackwood is released. I would not be particularly upset if it didn't keep happening to a game that I spend $19 AUD to play a month, including occasionally buying crowns and always preordering the new chapters. Why do I keep spending money on this game if I can't actually play it properly, I wonder?

How about waiting to see if a viable fix happens before raging? Stuff happens. Not every game is perfect, esp these days.
  • cynicalbutterfly
    cynicalbutterfly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Consoles have been at the short end of the stick for months now, and you've already refused to fix things like the selling and craft bag bugs until Blackwood is released.

This is the exact reason why I haven't logged on for a while now. I can't buy and sell anything without going through hoops to do it. I expected the bug to be fixed by now but nope ZOS decided it wasn't important enough. I was just about to log in to check things out but I guess I won't be doing that until this new bug is fixed. Specially now that some are saying they've lost their necromancers. My main is a necro and I'd hate to lose him after spending so much time on him :( Even if it's not 100% confirmed that it happens, I won't take the chance.

• blkjag
    blkjag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if this will take a month to fix like the craft bag. You guys should be ashamed of how you treat paying customers
  • Chaos_Arno
    Chaos_Arno
    ✭✭
    I hope they're at least aware that Europe has the same issues
  • KronikFlatulenz
    KronikFlatulenz
    ✭✭✭
    Serious question. Are you guys (zos) actively trying to kill the game now? Because im 100% sure that the amazingly high level of incompetence cannot possibly be by mistake, now. The bugs and glitches have gotten so bad that its just not possible.
  • El_Marsh
    El_Marsh
    Soul Shriven
    Man, and here I was going to buy crowns to do the loot lottery before the next chapter since I have enjoyed Markarth so much.

Guess that's not happening now.

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    El_Marsh wrote: »
    Man, and here I was going to buy crowns to do the loot lottery before the next chapter since I have enjoyed Markarth so much.

Guess that's not happening now.

Obviously not. The system that manages that is currently offline. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm genuinely baffled by how they continue to break the game every chance they get on console. How on earth do you manage to do this? What is going on over there at zos this year because everything has been a disaster.
  • Lnin0
    Lnin0
    ✭✭✭
    The fact that only my Western Skyrim (which I purchased bundled as the complete edition) and Blackwood pre-order mount are MIA tells me this isn’t a server outage but a store update gone wrong. Not to mention the odd coincidence that greymore becomes DLC on the 1st.

I get it’s the middle of a three day US holiday but would it be too much for the community manager to pin a notice on the forums. Not everyone uses social media but those would also be good additional places to post.

Why not let people know not to worry about the $100s of dollars worth of game they are missing and assure everyone nothing is lost. Maybe even take some responsibility that they were doing store maintenance and are working quickly to resolve the issue. Then maybe even follow up with a “we don’t have an eta but we’ll let you know soon”.

Is it too much to ask for some basic custom service?

I guess I should already know the answer to this because it’s the same company the has had a major UI breaking bug that has made the craft bag, merchants and trading a painful chore with barely even a mention of it on their own forum and nothing offered to customers for the inconvenience. Not even a boost to the monthly logon rewards, just a lame hat.

As soon as this issue is sorted I’m canceling my sub.
    Edited by Lnin0 on May 30, 2021 11:29PM
  • gronoxvx
    gronoxvx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How about waiting to see if a viable fix happens before raging? Stuff happens. Not every game is perfect, esp these days.

Hard to be patient or calm when console performance has been trash for so long. This current issue plus the trader/inventory issues currently plaguing console is just the icing on the cake for a lot of us. Especially being told that we have to wait weeks for a fix (because they dont want to do it as its been shown numerous times that both PS and xbox have same day certification) before a new chapter that so many people have already spent money on pre-ordering. It is unacceptable.
  • Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It definitely sounds like you don't play on console.

If you did, I wonder how you'd feel with a bug lasting a whole patch (invisible adds in trials) and no word on whether they're actually intending to fix it. Or having to wait much longer than pc for the inventory fix (we've had quick bug fixes pushed through in the past so there precedent for quick verification on console). Yes, it sucks to play eso on console, we're clearly second class in zos's eyes.
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It definitely sounds like you don't play on console.

If you did, I wonder how you'd feel with a bug lasting a whole patch (invisible adds in trials) and no word on whether they're actually intending to fix it. Or having to wait much longer than pc for the inventory fix (we've had quick bug fixes pushed through in the past so there precedent for quick verification on console). Yes, it sucks to play eso on console, we're clearly second class in zos's eyes.

track plays on PS4 lol
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok everyone, this issue should now be resolved. You may need to log out and back into the game to verify you now have proper access. Thanks for your patience!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Evil_Rurouni
    Evil_Rurouni
    ✭✭✭
    Lnin0 wrote: »
    The fact that only my Western Skyrim (which I purchased bundled as the complete edition) and Blackwood pre-order mount are MIA tells me this isn’t a server outage but a store update gone wrong. Not to mention the odd coincidence that greymore becomes DLC on the 1st.

Good post for the most part, but its not just those two that are having issues.

I also lost access to Northern Elsweyr, despite having bought it back when it was a chapter.
    I didn't check the Northern Elsweyr preorder bonuses, but I dare say they're gone too.
    Unsure if logging in again to check is safe, given the potential risk of both my Necromancers getting ZoS'ed, or the Wardens if they "forget" that I bought morrowwind too. :unamused:

Still could be a store related issue, but if so its due to more than just Greymore changing chapter/DLC status.

Edit: Ninja'd by Gina. :lol:
    If anybody's logged in after the alleged "fix", please let us know if its actually fixed or not.
    Edited by Evil_Rurouni on May 30, 2021 11:56PM
  • xkakapantsx
    xkakapantsx
    ✭✭
    Ok everyone, this issue should now be resolved. You may need to log out and back into the game to verify you now have proper access. Thanks for your patience!

Thank you to your team for expediting this issue!
    Edited by xkakapantsx on May 30, 2021 11:59PM
  • shadowofzeb14_ESO
    Fixed here Xbox NA. I logged in and received my missing CE collectibles and my preorder mount. Greymoor unlocked once again.
  • SerraKBella
    SerraKBella
    ✭✭✭
    It's all back for me too! Xbox NA :) Thank you ZOS! When I logged back in it said 20 something items unlocked. I checked and it is all the Collector items back and the wayshrines are no longer greyed out.
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭

Thank you Gina, I logged back in on my toon on the NA XboX server and have all my stuff back.

Can someone who lost a whole character check and respond back with the results?
    Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV