Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

You Know You've Been Playing ESO Too Much When...

• auronessb16_ESO
    auronessb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Krist wrote: »
    • When your wife waits until the end of a battle to put your coffee down in front of you.

When my husband waits until my battle is over before asking for coffee.
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rioghnan wrote: »
    I will go first:

When you are watching a show that has a random shot of yellow flowers on a tall weed and you immediately think, "Oh, there's some jute, I should pick that and make a robe."

And additionally, you know you've been playing Morrowind too much when out of the corner of your eye you think you see a guar in the bushes on the way to school -- and don't even think much of it. And also, you keep thinking you can hear the music from it all the time, just out of earshot. :)

I experienced this, only it was when I was playing DayZ. So when driving to work it was like, hey look at that barrel over there. I should nab it while I can and take it back to my base, or look at those industrial containers over there. I wonder if I can open them and find some ammo inside. Hope I don't run into wolves.
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    My life is actually bleeding into ESO a bit... I start wondering what species each plant I pass while on my direwolf is... As for ESO bleeding into my life... i regularly hum music from the game when I'm walking around
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I know this thread is old, but it's still relevant.

Hubby is driving me to work and it's a nice rural drive - center of the road there is a rolled up crimson sweater thing. I see a chunky length of dark red and call out

"Ruby Ash!"
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    I see a chunky length of dark red and call out "Ruby Ash!"
    Had the same reaction when I saw this:
    ruby-ash.jpg
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • Anumaril
    Anumaril
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More than once I've called fireflies "torchbugs", and gotten thoroughly confused reactions from people. I guess it just seems so logical in a way, so my mind never stops to think "wait, that's obviously something from TES, don't say that".
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whenever I see a lone blue flower amongst the grass I'm like "*Gasp* Cornflower!"... And then I'm disappointed I won't get any gold from it.
    PC/EU DC