The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

210512-004959 Ticket

Sythen88411
Sythen88411
✭✭✭✭
Zos if you could look into this with a response please and ty 210512-004959
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on May 13, 2021 1:18PM
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not much the mods here can do, though you might get lucky and gina sees it.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before I forget, make sure you reply to the automatic reply you get in email upon sending it
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jircris11 wrote: »
    Before I forget, make sure you reply to the automatic reply you get in email upon sending it

In other words, you're going to get a bot reply that won't actually address your issue. Reply to the bot mail restating your issue fully, and stating that the bot email didn't help at all.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Sythen88411

We can confirm that the original ticket created, #210512-004640, is still open and a member of our support staff will reply as soon as possible.

Please be aware that replying to your ticket multiple times will move your ticket to the end of the line and delay the response time. Thank you for your understanding.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on May 13, 2021 1:19PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings @Sythen88411

We can confirm that the original ticket created, #210512-004640, is still open and a member of our support staff will reply as soon as possible.

Please be aware that replying to your ticket multiple times will move your ticket to the end of the line and delay the response time. Thank you for your understanding.

its been almost 48 hours and no one has responded to my tickt but they have tim to close my other mutiple tickets. can you please do something on you end ty
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings @Sythen88411

its been almost 48 hours and no one has responded to my tickt but they have tim to close my other mutiple tickets. can you please do something on you end ty

@ZOS_Adrikoth
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Sythen88411,

As stated previously, replying to your ticket multiple times will move your ticket to the end of the line and delay the response time. Because ticket #210512-004959 has continued to have additional replies added, that has caused a delay in response.

Submitting multiple tickets regarding the same issue will also not speed up the process of getting a response. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Yormula
    Yormula
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mate, why are you surprised by 48 hours?

Got a 7 months and counting ticket right here, nada.