The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not getting any mails ingame

Vandee
Vandee
Soul Shriven
So I've came back to the game a week ago and since then I cannot receive any mails ingame from anyone - friends, guildmates, guild traders (the last one hurts a lot).
Friends tell me that when they try to send me a mail (no matter it has attachment or not) there's a message saying that "recipients inbox is full", but its completely empty, not even single mail.

It's been a week already and nothing has changed. I'd like to buy ESO+, but theres no point to do that when I cannot even trade via guild store.

I'd appreciate help on that one.

eqhm8z65bfiw.png
  • Marrak
    Marrak
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same issue since today. They customer service is also not very helpful.
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

We are aware and investigating the issue with some players not being able to receive or send mail. We are going to close this thread down to keep all of the feedback consolidated into one place, you may continue the discussion here.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.