Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

On help efficiency

Yormula
Yormula
✭✭✭✭
Below is a collage of an open support ticket. The issue is still unresolved (and, afaik, very simple to solve from a technical standpoint by "bunny ressurections").

The ticket is over half a year old, consists of "wait for it" replies after a series of useless autoresponses and a few questions - and then nothing for the last 3 months.

While I'd appreciate some help on reactivating the ticket, that's not why I'm writing. Now, I understand that there are various reasons why some issues either cannot be resolved, or resolving them would be an inefficient use of resources, or the company just doesn't want to bother with them. That said - why can't support simply state it honestly at once?

As it stands, this ticket:
1. Left me, as the customer, less satisfied then I was when writing it.
2. Cost the company at least two months worth of subscription in overheads alone (probably six if you consider all costs, as it escalated from tier one quickly).

This is a lose-lose situation, plain and simple, and it's not the first time I'm running into it with both ESO and FO76. Please consider altering the practice.

9bzyvwryfntf.jpg
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Yormula, we've looked into your ticket and it's with the correct team. You should receive an update soon.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Yormula
    Yormula
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup, got help in the form of primary character removal due to "an issue". So much for being above petty vengeance, eh?..
  • Yormula
    Yormula
    ✭✭✭✭
    Funny thing is, the outcome just reinforces the sentiment from the opening statement.

Character remains locked. No updates on the primary ticket, no follow-up account takeovers. Secondary tickets get closed without an answer. No evidence to suggest that at least smth is going on.

This is especially painful to observe given how great the game itself actually is.