Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CAREFUL WHEN SELLING ITEMS!!! THEY DONE BROKE ANOTHER THING!!!

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
PS4 NA... THIS IS A SEVERE ISSUE

You sell the item to an NPC... it doesn't disappear... if you keep clicking to sell it... you'll end up selling your ENTIRE INVENTORY!!!!

THIS IS A SERIOUS SERIOUS ISSUE!!!

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

GET TO FIXING THIS GAME... stop being concerned about your precious crown store crap, and start fixing the ACTUAL game.
  • brandyvicious
    brandyvicious
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed! Please fix the game that you keep breaking.

I can also confirm this bug is present. I tried to sell multiple items to a vendor and they didn't disappear from my list. I had to tab off of the Sell screen and then tab back before they disappeared from my list.
    PS5/NA: brandyvicious-
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is super dangerous... there will be a lot of complaints if we all sell our precious unlockable items to merchants (like motifs etc...) because we can't see the items clearing!
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calm down. This was happening before the patch, its not a game changer, the world won't end. Yes it's inconvenient but just close the screen and reopen and voila, they have gone.

Yes it needs fixing but shouting at people isn't the way to get it fixed.

And you do realise the Crown Store is a separate server using different software to the game, and probably has its own support team?
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hafgood wrote: »
    Calm down. This was happening before the patch, its not a game changer, the world won't end. Yes it's inconvenient but just close the screen and reopen and voila, they have gone.

And you do realise the Crown Store is a separate server using different software to the game, and probably has its own support team?

Well, this was NOT happening before the patch on PS4... and I guess you're on PC and have an easier way to sort it... we don't on console... so ... maybe don't comment if you don't understand that.

When you sell, and they clear, motifs that are worth 100k+ each because of this bug... let's see if people don't think it's a game changer then ;)
  • brandyvicious
    brandyvicious
    ✭✭✭
    This was not happening to me on PS4 before the patch. And it is a game changer if I end up selling stuff that I can't buy back b/c I've sold too many items.

And who considers typed words to be "shouting"? LOL
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brandy, I think you just shouted that laughter... OOPS!
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's also showing up on Xbox since the new patch.

Another glitch: you can't scroll through the items in your craft bag.
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Umm, I play on console and had this last week

And the name of the thread isn't shouting??????
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Umm, I play on console and had this last week

And the name of the thread isn't shouting??????

It's capitalized to bring attention to players as an alert - to prevent them from selling anything precious that they won't ever get back if it clears the vendor buy back... Call it what you want, I call it exclaiming an alert.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And did you report this anywhere last week? Because I can't find it... and no-one I know experienced this either last week.
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    And did you report this anywhere last week? Because I can't find it... and no-one I know experienced this either last week.

Agree. This is new for me today.
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever
  • Jinxxy85
    Jinxxy85
    ✭✭✭
    Just logged in (PS5 EU) and can confirm the issue. Very easy to sell something valuable if it's on your person. This was not an issue for me before the patch today. Until now it's just been the horrific lag when dealing with inventory.
  • SumomoLOVE
    SumomoLOVE
    Soul Shriven
    I am on xbox, and now i can't even scroll down/up in my backpack as well as in trader windows. This is so frustrating, they didn't even test stuffs before the patch released?
  • ruifeio
    ruifeio
    ✭✭✭

Yes

You are on PC for sure...

• brandyvicious
    brandyvicious
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever

Such a great response! <insert sarcam sign here>
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks,

We appreciate you all taking the time to provide your reports regarding this issue and we are currently investigating. Thank you for your patience here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey folks,

We appreciate you all taking the time to provide your reports regarding this issue and we are currently investigating. Thank you for your patience here.

Thank you!! hopefully this, along with the craft bag we pay for, is fixed soon!
  • Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's happening on xbox too
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So because I experienced something before the patch that you experienced after the patch I must be playing on PC? Love the logic. It's wrong as I play on PS4 and have never played the game on PC.

I javen't said its not an issue, it is, it needs fixing. Maybe it's a British thing but I've always found dealing with people in a reasonable way and treating them as, well, people is far more effective than calling them names, shouting at them and berating them. But then what do I know? I'm British.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's affecting all aspects of inventory interactions... including craft bag, selling in trader, buying items... the phrase "hot mess" was designed for this very situation.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So because I experienced something before the patch that you experienced after the patch I must be playing on PC? Love the logic. It's wrong as I play on PS4 and have never played the game on PC.

I javen't said its not an issue, it is, it needs fixing. Maybe it's a British thing but I've always found dealing with people in a reasonable way and treating them as, well, people is far more effective than calling them names, shouting at them and berating them. But then what do I know? I'm British.

Hey guess what? I'm British too :D Maybe me being fierce is a Wolverhampton thing... but then what do I know? I'm Wulfrunian :D looool.

I run a guild of 500 peeps, I'm in 4 other guilds that are near full... and not a single person in those guilds has uttered a word about this issue, and of those online right now (about 50+) are all claiming it to be new for them. So it's a fair assumption to think you were playing on a patch that was released before the consoles... right?
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, your logic is still flawed.

But, whatever.
  • Lluanda
    Lluanda
    ✭✭✭
    No, your logic is still flawed.

But, whatever.

Yeah you are right, it might be best to stay calm. But at the same time the performance and many many bugs we have been dealing with lately are incredibly frustrating and I can personally understand that people are getting fed up with having to deal with yet another messy patch.
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Staying calm is what has caused this crazy mess for too long. 7 years of break after break. I get it us console players are 2nd class citizens. Why can a company keep doing it? Because we stay calm. No this is crap at this point. I any one of us was this incompetent at our jobs, we wouldn't be employed for long. How hard is it for them to buy a console and test their fixes before release? Many of us would do it for free if we had a test server. But hey what do any of us know?
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd definitely sign up to a console test server!!! And I wouldn't be going around looking at all the cool new stuff and making streams about it... I'd be in every nook and cranny trying my hardest to break the game until I found the cracks!!
  • AaronGuilder
    AaronGuilder
    ✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    I'd definitely sign up to a console test server!!! And I wouldn't be going around looking at all the cool new stuff and making streams about it... I'd be in every nook and cranny trying my hardest to break the game until I found the cracks!!

You would not have to look for long :wink:
    XBOX EU / NA: Magplar x4 Magsorc x3 StamDK x2 Stamsorc x1 Magsorc x1 Warden x1 Necro x1 Stamblade x1 Magblade x1 MagDK x1
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    My guild members are complaining that the traders are unusable. Please can we get an estimate for how long this will take to fix as with trader flip being yesterday our guild has now wasted millions on this weeks trader. 😔
  • LogansClaw53188
    LogansClaw53188
    Soul Shriven
    Another bug with selling in guild stores! When you go to SELL you cannot visually scroll through your items.

It actually does scroll, but not visually. Be careful when you select the item because it will not be the one it shows as highlighted.
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another bug with selling in guild stores! When you go to SELL you cannot visually scroll through your items.

It actually does scroll, but not visually. Be careful when you select the item because it will not be the one it shows as highlighted.

Same issue is happening in the craft bag. You appear locked but you actually can still scroll, it just doesn't display. Closing and reopening the bag shows that you have moved down the inventory list.