The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

CAREFUL WHEN SELLING ITEMS!!! THEY DONE BROKE ANOTHER THING!!!

• azurskye
    azurskye
    I have calmly cancelled my ESO Plus. We are not second class citizens on consoles, and I will prove that with my wallet.
  • mcinturf
    mcinturf
    ✭✭
    Is this going to be addressed soon??? Next maintenance??? And someone needs to answer here. FFS, fix this ***! Pay 16/mo. I need to be able to sell in guilds quickly again. SMFH. Silence is always bad. Means devs have no idea how to fix the issue. Quit breaking *** that works and focus on addressing real bugs. One step forward, three steps back.
    Edited by mcinturf on May 4, 2021 5:10AM
  • wrote
    wrote
    ✭✭
    mcinturf wrote: »
    Is this going to be addressed soon??? Next maintenance??? And someone needs to answer here. FFS, fix this ***! Pay 16/mo. I need to be able to sell in guilds quickly again. SMFH. Silence is always bad. Means devs have no idea how to fix the issue. Quit breaking *** that works and focus on addressing real bugs. One step forward, three steps back.

If you're on console it won't be fixed before June they already announced that.

edit: Just thought id also mention that this is not their fault. Consoles companies only allow a certain amount of patches/updates per months on games that aren't in alpha/beta as they need to test them first or something around those lines.
    Edited by wrote on May 4, 2021 5:25AM
  • mcinturf
    mcinturf
    ✭✭
    wrote wrote: »

edit: Just thought id also mention that this is not their fault. Consoles companies only allow a certain amount of patches/updates per months on games that aren't in alpha/beta as they need to test them first or something around those lines.

Really? Where did they say June? Yeah, on series X. Just seems like an easy hot fix to allow you to scroll through craft bag and sales items in guilds and refresh sold items to vendors. Soooo annoying. At least the game has been mostly stable for me. But not an excuse to let devs ignore this very serious issue. I play at least an hour almost every single day and during these content droughts I like to trade. It's been a huge chore since bug.
    Edited by mcinturf on May 4, 2021 5:40AM
  • wrote
    wrote
    ✭✭

Really? Where did they say June? Yeah, on series X. Just seems like an easy hot fix to allow you to scroll through craft bag and sales items in guilds and refresh sold items to vendors. Soooo annoying. At least the game has been mostly stable for me. But not an excuse to let devs ignore this very serious issue. I play at least an hour almost every single day and during these content droughts I like to trade. It's been a huge chore since bug.

basically they can't release any patch till blackwood release
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, the game is so broken it hurts. I think the most disappointing is that they say (and announce in patch notes) that certain things have been fixed - and so when you see clearly they haven't been fixed AT ALL.... it's not hard to understand why consumers become angry, frustrated and completely disillusioned with Zenimax. They don't want us to flame/shame or bash - but they don't realize the stigma behind it all is their lack of transparency and honesty at times.

This isn't meant to be bashing either... it's meant to be an honest review from a customer of many many years that has experienced some very rough and shoddy customer service of late. I hope they can turn things around, but you'll have to forgive me if I'm losing any optimism I may have had left.
  • VenuvianRaider
    Hey folks,

We appreciate you all taking the time to provide your reports regarding this issue and we are currently investigating. Thank you for your patience here.

This quote is from April 21...now May 4th....hopefully this is dealt with on tomorrow update. Still a frustrating issue. Please fix.

• wrote
    wrote
    ✭✭
    Hey folks,

We appreciate you all taking the time to provide your reports regarding this issue and we are currently investigating. Thank you for your patience here.

This quote is from April 21...now May 4th....hopefully this is dealt with on tomorrow update. Still a frustrating issue. Please fix.

Tomorrow is not an update but a server maintenance, it won't be dealt with until June 8
  • mcinturf
    mcinturf
    ✭✭

basically they can't release any patch till blackwood release

Thanks for the info. Sucks though lol.
  • Hoarfrost
    Hoarfrost
    Soul Shriven
    I want my money back for 3 months plus subscription. Does any of you know how the procedure is for this? I hope millions of players will demand their money back too.....
  • Hoarfrost
    Hoarfrost
    Soul Shriven
    azurskye wrote: »
    I have calmly cancelled my ESO Plus. We are not second class citizens on consoles, and I will prove that with my wallet.

me too
  • dvcod
    dvcod
    ✭✭✭
    Sooooo.... ZOS_Adrikoth.....any answer yet????....this is an absolute mess.....and needs direct attention. No response from Zos since April 21 is not acceptable at all!!! Again....some update on this is needed!!.....soon.
  • dvcod
    dvcod
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry about the above response by myself that Zos had not responded. I didn't see their update. To let this go till June is still not right....again....sorry for the April 21 part but not the rest.