Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CAREFUL WHEN SELLING ITEMS!!! THEY DONE BROKE ANOTHER THING!!!

• LogansClaw53188
    You can scroll down, select to sell, back out, scroll more, select, back out, and over and over and over, just to find the correct item. Sucks when your primary guilds are Elden Root trade guilds.

Last year the ZOS boss man put out a letter saying how they knew that last year sucked, and that every update caused big issues, and that every patch broke more things than it fixed. How this year, there would be new content, but very little in the way of new systems. That the patches would be better this year........

Maybe they should re-read his letter. Cuz literally everything in it was not followed through on.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yikes, this could cause serious problems for infrequent forum goers who don't know what is happening until it's too late.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • SpiritofESO
    SpiritofESO
    ✭✭✭
    :D
    Edited by SpiritofESO on June 29, 2024 5:08PM
    • ~ PS NA ~ ALDMERI DOMINION ~
    • SPIRIT GOLDBLADE, WOOD ELF NIGHTBLADE, Former Empress
    • "Adapt or Die"
  • patdedub
    patdedub
    ✭✭
    I pay for eso plus where you can freely take items out.After maintenance I can’t another botched maintenance
  • creeker5
    creeker5
    ✭✭✭
    Last year the ZOS boss man put out a letter saying how they knew that last year sucked, and that every update caused big issues, and that every patch broke more things than it fixed. How this year, there would be new content, but very little in the way of new systems. That the patches would be better this year........

Maybe they should re-read his letter. Cuz literally everything in it was not followed through on.

Amen brother, I have been saying that since January. It is like the letter was never written or he had no idea what was in store for this year.

Completely new CP system
    New Antiquities
    Companions
    Changes to Armor
    New Mythics
    Companions
    Endeavors
    Ability Bar Timers
    Did I mention Companions
    Not to mention the new sets being introduced, Houses, Furnishings, etc.etc.

I am sure I missed more. I would trade all this in for a stable game (well maybe not ability timers if they work).

• ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How on earth do they keep breaking things literally every single patch. I've come to expect it from the big updates, but now even the incremental fixes are riddled with bugs. This is getting ridiculous.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    hafgood wrote: »
    So because I experienced something before the patch that you experienced after the patch I must be playing on PC? Love the logic. It's wrong as I play on PS4 and have never played the game on PC.

I javen't said its not an issue, it is, it needs fixing. Maybe it's a British thing but I've always found dealing with people in a reasonable way and treating them as, well, people is far more effective than calling them names, shouting at them and berating them. But then what do I know? I'm British.

Hey guess what? I'm British too :D Maybe me being fierce is a Wolverhampton thing... but then what do I know? I'm Wulfrunian :D looool.

I run a guild of 500 peeps, I'm in 4 other guilds that are near full... and not a single person in those guilds has uttered a word about this issue, and of those online right now (about 50+) are all claiming it to be new for them. So it's a fair assumption to think you were playing on a patch that was released before the consoles... right?

I recall it not letting me sell again just now, but the item does not disappear from the list until I leave the view and come back.

That is on the PS4.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Avoranti
    Avoranti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does QA not test this stuff before it goes live? Is there even a QA team? I’m sure they are working on a fix. But, to wait another week or two for it really grinds my gears.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So now if I want to see how many of something I have in my craft bag I have to imaginary scroll, switch back to inventory, like a dozen times. I saw that the NPC vendor UI did not update when I sold something earlier.

Usually I don’t get too upset about these things, but it’s sort of like the straw that broke the camel’s back by now.

I have to ask myself why I continue to pay monthly and buy expansions for a constantly downwardly spiraling level of performance. Well I guess it’s a straight down nose dive at this point.

PvP I get dropped during sieges and can’t log back in, missing the AP tic for defending.

I still can’t decorate my houses because of players having things disappear from inventory when retrieving items from houses and don’t trust the still-broken (afaik) permissions.

What’s left that I can do without bugs?

EDIT:

Oh no, it’s worse than I thought!

You can’t scroll when trying to list an item in a guild trader either!
    Edited by katanagirl1 on April 22, 2021 1:55AM
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• ruifeio
    ruifeio
    ✭✭✭
    So now if I want to see how many of something I have in my craft bag I have to imaginary scroll, switch back to inventory, like a dozen times. I saw that the NPC vendor UI did not update when I sold something earlier.

Usually I don’t get too upset about these things, but it’s sort of like the straw that broke the camel’s back by now.

I have to ask myself why I continue to pay monthly and buy expansions for a constantly downwardly spiraling level of performance. Well I guess it’s a straight down nose dive at this point.

PvP I get dropped during sieges and can’t log back in, missing the AP tic for defending.

I still can’t decorate my houses because of players having things disappear from inventory when retrieving items from houses and don’t trust the still-broken (afaik) permissions.

What’s left that I can do without bugs?

EDIT:

Oh no, it’s worse than I thought!

You can’t scroll when trying to list an item in a guild trader either!

Agree

Problem is not the bugs right now, besides guilds that don't work

The problem is the SILENCE from ...
  • Lnin0
    Lnin0
    ✭✭✭
    The current issue essentially removes player selling from the game. A feature I know many players and guilds exist almost exclusively for. The fact NPC selling is also screwed up has to be taking a toll on the large percentage of players that play the game as a solo adventure. Not being able to clearly sell trash to merchants is a game killer for them. So you have this one issue essentially breaking two major ways the player base enjoys the game. Aside from not being able to logon this curren bug has to be one of the most detrimental to player retention I’ve seen. You have to wonder why this is not getting much more attention and outreach from the devs. Also, how such basic game mechanics being broken was missed in QA, has me worried about a huge chapter + enhancement update coming up.
  • kernphysiker
    kernphysiker
    ✭✭
    It's getting more worse with every patch. I think it's in your company the same as in many it copanies these days. The "knowing" personal is getting more and more tired and ignorant and the young ones mistake "agile" with "chaos" und "sprint" with "try and error".

I'm so close,... no,... I'm soooo close to cancel my ESO Plus and leaving the game.

Yes, I know, i'm not a loss :);) !

Kind regards
  • magvi
    magvi
    Soul Shriven
    Also can not scroll inventory when trying to list items for sale in guild store.
  • Navarril
    Navarril
    ✭✭✭
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em folks. Even after they identify the issue, a fix will take a while. We gotta wait for that Stadia certification, afterall.
  • mcinturf
    mcinturf
    ✭✭
    SumomoLOVE wrote: »
    I am on xbox, and now i can't even scroll down/up in my backpack as well as in trader windows. This is so frustrating, they didn't even test stuffs before the patch released?

THIS ^^^^ EXACT SAME ISSUES!!! All was fine prior to patch. ESO Plus, Series X.
  • keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭
    Having similar issue, intermittent for past few weeks:

Interaction with personal Banker & Merchant NPC is same as issue with other kiosk NPC bankers and merchants-

You open dialog window, try to sell or move invetnroy items, nothing happens, then after you log out/in you will sometimes see that the transaction took place, sometimes when selling to npc i can seel my gold amoutn increase correctly but ther item remians in my inventroy until i log out/in to then it seems to work.
    “The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth We've been patient, can you or someone else on your team provide an update on this issue? We understand there may not be a resolution date, but some status update is appreciated. Especially when this was introduced last patch, ZOS should prioritize keeping players up to date due to their poor track record of resolving issues.
  • MateriaGirl
    MateriaGirl
    Soul Shriven
    Yep, too much of a hassle to try to sell anything in the Guild store now so I have my bank full waiting for a fix.
  • Dolphinsgal
    Dolphinsgal
    ✭✭✭
    This new I'm going to guess 2 week feature is a huge pita, yes there is a work around however it takes at least 2x's as long if not longer to sell to a merchant or list in traders. I refuse to try to remove anything from my craft bag unless it's at the top as there's just too many items to scroll through.
    I have a theory that they are trying to make more and more frustrating new "features" just to see how many people break controllers in frustration.
    The silence on the fix for this issue and others is deafening.
  • mcinturf
    mcinturf
    ✭✭
    Hello????? Patch this broken ***!!!!
  • keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭
    Time to hawk our wares on the open road , zone chat or.. the old usual the

sacred Rock in Rawl 'Kha!
    “The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For everyone, here's an 'update' on the PS4 forums.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/571379/fix-one-bank-inventory-issue-create-three-more#latest
    @ZOS_BillE Thanks for the update there, appreciate your general diligence in addressing support issues. This was one of the major threads expressing concern over this issue, it needed the update too.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For those having trouble following the written instructions, I broke down and made a video that walks folks through these work-arounds visually. Please absolutely feel free to share with anyone who needs help and on any of your other guilds' Discords/social media platforms. If any other guild GMs/officers want to add it to their MOTD to spread the word to non-social media-using folks, the share link to this video is (just erase the space before "you"... I put that in so the visual of the link wouldn't disappear here) - https:// youtu.be/pH4Uwbvilpg

https://youtu.be/pH4UwbviIpg
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • webgeo99
    webgeo99
    ✭✭
    With every upgrade, patch, or added content, something breaks. I'm becoming regretful for pre-ordering blackwood now!
  • Gwellyn
    Gwellyn
    Soul Shriven
    Problem i have on xbox is not only with selling to Merchant or guild and retrieving items out of craftbag but also preventing me in trading items with other players and that is really anyoing cause the trial and dungeon items are an hour later bound and untradable.
  • tmain116
    tmain116
    Soul Shriven
    I also cannot scroll through the crafting bag in inventory.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So crafting bag bug is the same?
    Any timeline for a fix?
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Lnin0
    Lnin0
    ✭✭✭
    Fix for these bugs will not be until June 8. Do you think zos will up the daily logon reward quality as compensation to customers for dealing with this large inconvenience for a month plus?
    Edited by Lnin0 on May 1, 2021 12:45AM
  • mcinturf
    mcinturf
    ✭✭
    This really needs fixed. As all my guilds are trade guilds and I manage 150 items daily it is something i actually dread each day now. This should be a priority hot fix!!! I pay 16/mo. I should be able to sell to vendors without glitches, navigate my craft bag, and most definitely navigate items to sell in guilds! I understand there are "work arounds" but they are painfully slow and sloppy at best. Come on Zen! Surprised M$ is letting this pass.
  • Mithrazielle
    Mithrazielle
    ✭✭
    This problem is occuring on XBOX too.
    o Can't scroll through Craft Bag inventory
    o Can't scroll through Personal Merchant inventory
    o Can't scroll through Guild Inventory to sell stuff

One of the biggest problems is GuildMasters require 30-items up for sale consistently, and I'm really struggling with that, with this issue. Don't want to get kicked.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

My understanding is that a patch is coming on June 8 for this? Please CONFIRM.

On a side note-- _thank you_. Few people appreciate how hard is to manage roll-outs on multiple platforms. Things always work right in test platforms. I for one won't cancel a subscription for a game that has been (overall) so reliably enjoyable, and that offers things nobody else seems able to manage- a huge, geography for one thing- you never take geography away.

Wishing all the Devs, Artists, and CSRs much love for all you do!! I've been that soldier.