The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

second No CP campaign in Europe (PC) needed

Thraben
Thraben
✭✭✭✭✭
Dear Devs,

the queue time in Ravenwatch is quickly becoming unbearable.

Please watch this closely - I cannot say whether CP fugitives, F2P players, or the absence of a faction lock is the problem here,

but having to wait for more than one hour even in the middle of the week is too long, hands down.
Edited by Thraben on April 12, 2021 4:12PM
Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »
    Dear Devs,

the quieu time in Ravenwatch is quickly becoming unbearable.

Please watch this closely - I cannot say whether CP fugitives, F2P players, or the absence of a faction lock is the problem here,

but having to wait for more than one hour even in the middle of the week is too long, hands down.

I believe a number of DC guilds switched over due to the AD overpopulation & morning cap on CP so you'll likely have far more queues.

EU has been unbalanced for years (at least 5+) I think the boat has long since passed to do anything about the issue now. I suggest you guys just move to NA and enjoy better pvp :)
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it was okay, when only the reds had the queue ;)

Actually, 5 years ago it was great on Azura's Star:

80 reds roaming the map, and maybe 30 yells and blues each during prime time at most, wonderful times :)

Though it would be quite interesting to know why Europeans seem to prefer NoCP while it seems to be be far less popular in the US.
    Edited by Thraben on April 11, 2021 9:43PM

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the difference between EU and NA has nothing to do with cp or non-cp. With the new nerfed cp system one can play with the same builds. The CP campaign was the most popular until recently, but at least on the DC side many moved to non-cp due to toxity and lack of pug leaders. In addition the AD morning cap dont help.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LarsS wrote: »
    I think the difference between EU and NA has nothing to do with cp or non-cp. With the new nerfed cp system one can play with the same builds. The CP campaign was the most popular until recently, but at least on the DC side many moved to non-cp due to toxity and lack of pug leaders. In addition the AD morning cap dont help.

AD had been morning capping the main campaign since the days of big boss, it's nothing new.
    As for the new cp system, meh it probably isn't the cause for change yeah.
  • Zabagad
    Zabagad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny Thread :)
    For me as an AD Player in the same campaign I had no queue since the last midyear event.
    Even if I see the locked sign I already know I will get no queue, but most of the time we have less then 2 bars anyway.
    So maybe it would be better for many reds and blues to activate their alts and go yellow for some time? I know its hard for you @Thraben , but maybe others could switch...?
    Job description: AD is lacking of leaders for the "lfg" players :)

So dear Devs,
    if we get one more campaign - pls only for blue and red.
    AD needs all the players for ravenwatch ;)

And I fully agree at Qbiken - It feels dead enough already. (except at some times at the weekend).
    Edited by Zabagad on April 12, 2021 9:32AM
    PC EU (noCP AD) Grey/Grau AD
  • Pattceht
    Pattceht
    ✭✭✭
    Just switch to AD we have hardly any queue times, since lots of AD left for easy times in grayhost.

@Thraben are you playing on blue? If you are you guys have had a massive influx of cp players by the look of it.
    Edited by Pattceht on April 12, 2021 10:02AM
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regarding the DC fugitives: that's maybe 12 people, one guild group. Given the fact that 2 other blue guilds are more or less inactive at the moment this alone cannot explain it. DC is generally the least popular faction with an average prime time attendancy in the last 4 years of around 60 players.
    Qbiken wrote: »
    [Quoted post was removed]

Maybe that, or something is not working as intended.

The Reds always had "the queue", but oftentimes there were only a few to find during prime time.
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on April 12, 2021 1:03PM

• Pattceht
    Pattceht
    ✭✭✭
    The guilds called like something domain and there's a lot more than 12.

Also these last few weeks there's been a lot of pve players doing dailies in the towns which accounts for something.
  • Bucky_13
    Bucky_13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a lot of ep players and at least one ad guild who switched from raven to gray host recently. I and most of my guildies switched as well, main reason being the insane queue times I do prefer the combat in no cp, but I hate queues far more. No idea how queue times are for ad or dc, but from my ep perspective, eu needs a 2nd no CP campaign badly.
    Edited by Bucky_13 on April 12, 2021 2:14PM