The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Painters and clockwork vial momentos. Can we get them fixed please?

TheNuminous1
TheNuminous1
✭✭✭✭✭
As it is currently they apply the stunned swirls around the legs when using. Its strange that they do this and none of the other momentos do.

It's highly immersion breaking and I fear they will never ever change it.

@ZOS_GinaBruno can you get people to look into this please!!!!
Edited by TheNuminous1 on April 9, 2021 12:18AM
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am pretty sure that the reason for this immunity is some nasty bug happening when player character is knocked down in the middle of the memento.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olauron wrote: »
    I am pretty sure that the reason for this immunity is some nasty bug happening when player character is knocked down in the middle of the memento.

Well its incredibly bothersome to have to see that every time I use the momento. If you have to make it cc immune at least give me the option to turn off that combat visual.

And while they are at it I'd like to get ride of the green glow on feet and the floating shield when I block.

If they can't get rid of the swirling effect let me hide it.