Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ultimate Stopped Working

Duckfather
Duckfather
✭✭
I can no longer activate my Ultimate ability! I rebound it to the number 6 key to stop accidentally using it while looting. It's been working fine since early access, but it stopped working on the God of Schemes quest (just when I needed it hehehe)

Rebinding to any key, even back to 'R' doesn't work. Logging doesn't work. /reloadui doesn't work.

Anyone else seen this before I report it? I don't want to add to the obviously massive ticket pile Zenimax has if I can solve it here :-)
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • Duckfather
    Duckfather
    ✭✭
    So, after logging off overnight. Still broken. Re-set all my keybindings to default. Still broken.

Am I the only person to suffer this bug then?
    Options
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nope - same here...but then again, backlash stopped working, sweep ultimate stopped working, focused charge, javelin and shield charge are a buggy mess...the game is really hardly playable - im feeling like im playing an alpha
    Options
  • Sidney
    Sidney
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had a similar issue. Then I realized I had my bow equipped and the ability couldn't be used with a bow.

>_> Yep....

What class/ability is it and what weapon are you using?
    >.<_____/
    If you want me to read a post aimed at me, please put @Sidney.
    Please give us tail armor and dyeable tail ribbons.
    Click Here -->Support Dyeable Tail Ribbons<---
    All your mats r belong to Khajiit.
    Click Here -->Support Tail Armor<---
    Options
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not a weapon relevant one and it worked 2 hours ago...the game is just buggy as hell...alphascrolls online
    Options
  • Ulvich
    Ulvich
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've had all my abilities stop working. Couldn't even sheath my weapons or mount my horse.
    Hit Hard. Hit Fast. Hit Often - BETA Group: 85 b 9
    Options
  • ShinChuck
    ShinChuck
    ✭✭✭
    I seem to have this issue as well. Any insight?
    "It's morally wrong to suggest gameplay changes for an MMO."
    ...seriously, someone told me that once here. The things people will do to win their internet arguments!
    Options
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lately I see my ultimate points disappear for no reason and take forever to build up.
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
    Options
  • Brocklin
    Brocklin
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same issue. I even tried swapping Ultimates & they aren't working. Using a Great Sword on my Dragonknight, & neither Magma Armor or Dragonknight Standard are working. They were working just fine earlier prior to the last downtime.

I however did just check my Sorcerer though, & Overload III is working just fine, so it must only be specific to certain Classes or builds. Can't check my Nightblade or Templar as they aren't high enough yet for Ultimate. What classes are others playing where it isn't working?
    Edited by Brocklin on April 27, 2014 8:34AM
    Options
  • Duckfather
    Duckfather
    ✭✭
    I don't know if anything was done behind the scenes (I notice that the issue was reported to CS by forum mods : cheers :smile: ), but it suddenly started working again Saturday morning, mid gameplay.

Early on, it still wasn't working. Then it suddenly started working again! I have no idea what was done to make it start working again. I was just doing normal gameplay.

I was using the Dragonknight Standard while dual wielding btw.
    Options
  • Shadrail
    Shadrail
    I have the same issue with the Vamp Ult in PVP. My Templar Ult works just fine but the Vamp one Just keeps resetting
    Options
  • EQBallzz
    EQBallzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just started experiencing this for the first time. My bat swarm ultimate just won't activate. It was built up to 175% and would make the initial sound effect but nothing else. No bats. No healing. No dmg. It stays at 175% like I'm not hitting it. I let it build again to 200% and then it worked but then the next time I tried using it at 170% it didn't work again. I have never had this problem before today.
    Options
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NiRN wrote: »
    Lately I see my ultimate points disappear for no reason and take forever to build up.
    I noticed this a couple of days ago on my nb after the patch. thought it was due to the decrease in ultimate gain nb got nerfed with, but needless to say it wasn't building at all on mobs my current level. Next day I log in and it was working just fine, then suddenly stop building again. Periodically the ultimate would not fire off, keep pressing my bound key but no response. Oh, and the Ultimate gain disappearing happens quite often too.
    Edited by LadyDestiny on June 12, 2014 7:37AM
    Options
  • Caduryn
    Caduryn
    ✭✭✭
    Agree on the Bat Swarm, cant use it since last Patch even if it tells 200% loaded.

@ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_LenaicR whoever pls look into this.
    Edited by Caduryn on June 12, 2014 9:09AM
    Options
  • EQBallzz
    EQBallzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom or somebody...for the love of god...fix this. As if doing VR9 and VR10 stuff solo as a NB isn't bad enough but I can't use my ultimate now? Please fix this!
    Options
  • mcfaen
    mcfaen
    Got the same issue after the last patch. Sometimes the ultimate builds up in just a hit or two, main attack. I can use the ultimate ability sometimes. But I can not rely on it anymore. Can this be a UI visual problem? I mean for me it builds up (visually) in just a hit or two, but in reality it is not ready yet. That might explain why I can use it sometimes...
    Options
  • bruceb14_ESO5
    bruceb14_ESO5
    ✭✭✭
    I was wondering the same thing. Ultimate maxed and only get 1 use then need to rebuild to use. Doesn't matter whether using an ability the costs 75 or costs 150. This is on my Templar. Seems broken.
    Options
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NiRN wrote: »

And I thought it was just me. Glad to know I wasn't seeing things. I knew for sure I wasn't hitting my Ultimate key but all of a sudden I would find my Ultimate scale down to 0. Guess we need to start reporting this as a bug if more people are having the same issue.

Options
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Saw this issue today on one of my characters - the ultimate was stuck on empty and didn't fill up at all making it impossible for me to finish the boss part of a quest because he couldn't get the atronach out - just became overwhelmed with adds. And fire. Blasted fire dammit! :P
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
    Options
  • trustcotraptb14_ESO
    Is anyone else still having this issue.

Because I am.

I can stand there and spam R and nothing happens.

Game is still so buggy, it's crazy people pay money for this mess.
    Options
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate should only reset in the zone Cyrodiil (5 mins timer when not in combat)
    Ultimate will not be created if the mob gives no exp (5 levels different to you) unless you have the passive "Banish the Wicked" and you killed a undead or Daedra.
    Lag spikes can cause the client and server to get out of syn, so your Ultimate count is not what the server thinks it is.
    Options
  • Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This bug still exists? cant get my batswarm to fire and when it happens i cant fire the ultimate on other bar aswell. So this never got fixed :( im not suprised
    Options