The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf needs to be addressed.

• MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [Quoted post has been removed.]

If you read the forum you would see that the case has been made several times that the "counter" to werewolf being fighters guild skills / poison skills is not nearly enough to offset the extra mitigation and survival WW gets. Even if these skills did double damage against WW they would just hit their burst heal and heal for 15k in one cooldown.

There have been many objective facts presented in support of this issue. [snip].

[Edit for bait.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on October 27, 2020 8:44PM
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was rolling with a group of 10 in IC killing the bosses on the first night of the event when we ran into a single WW player who proceeded to 1v10 our group. The fight lasted for about a minute before everyone in the group either died or ran away. I'm no pro PVP'er, but I do a few BG's everyday and generally do not have trouble killing people. This guy, though, even with my 9 buddies hitting him with me, would NOT die. this was in no-cp too.

This is a huge issue in a zone like IC where players are fighting for currency. Now every coward can easily stay perma-WW and use it as a crutch to earn tel var they never could get [snip]. To be honest if you're playing one of the 6 classes, and not a WW, you are at a disadvantage in IC. [snip]

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on October 28, 2020 12:24PM
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    I was rolling with a group of 10 in IC killing the bosses on the first night of the event when we ran into a single WW player who proceeded to 1v10 our group. The fight lasted for about a minute before everyone in the group either died or ran away. I'm no pro PVP'er, but I do a few BG's everyday and generally do not have trouble killing people. This guy, though, even with my 9 buddies hitting him with me, would NOT die. this was in no-cp too.

This is a huge issue in a zone like IC where players are fighting for currency. Now every coward can easily stay perma-WW and use it as a crutch to earn tel var they never could get on a real class. To be honest if you're playing one of the 6 classes, and not a WW, you are at a disadvantage in IC. That feels like *** as someone who refuses to cheese on WW.

If you get 1v10:d, I´m sorry to tell you, but the problem isn´t the werewolf.....

Well yeah if you get 1v10'd and they all ulti on you, you're gonna die no matter what build you're running lol.
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If u can't beat it, nerf it.
  • Joinovikova
    Joinovikova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same old story call for nerfs instead of learning counter play.

how u want to counter 10k heal 15k crit heal ? dmg is stupidly op and not fair to any duel situation but okay.... but the heal? "is Invoke the Huntsman's blessing, healing you for 60% of your Max Health. " its equal to two Honor the Dead or nearly two heals from matriarch
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ironically, I die much faster against a non ww stam class. Werewolves tend to have much less damage so I can fight instead of being blown up instantly.
    Edited by Ryuvain on October 28, 2020 9:52AM
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    https://youtu.be/8pYbsIsrZh8

Pre-made group, werewolfs, crimson, sheer venom, major defile, fear, dmg n also healing

Sets carry the players this patch.

I dont know how I deal with those WW if I use non tank char rofl.
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings!

We've removed some posts from this thread as they violated our rules on baiting. It’s okay to disagree and debate on the official ESO forums, but we do ask that you keep all disagreements civil, constructive, and on-topic. If a discussion gets heated and turns into a debate, remember that you should stick to debating the post and/or thread topic. It is never appropriate to resort to personal comments or jabs about those participating in the thread discussion.

Thank you for your understanding, and please keep the Community Rules in mind when posting on the forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Joinovikova
    Joinovikova
    ✭✭✭✭
    ccfeeling wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/8pYbsIsrZh8

Pre-made group, werewolfs, crimson, sheer venom, major defile, fear, dmg n also healing

Sets carry the players this patch.

I dont know how I deal with those WW if I use non tank char rofl.

Unfortenelty this is not related only to WW, pvp start to be stam class only .. I also leave nearly all my mag builds sicne they are just frustration to play and I can perform neraly twice better on stam counterpart :D( ok in case of DK its questionable) I just play my main magscorc but it always make me angry just finish daily and switch to stam builds....Stamina builds have access tu stupdily op dots sets without any counter play.. ( purge is super costly reauire ability bar it its not counterplay) magica counterpart like Icy conjuctor is slow and easily dodgable so why venomos smite or unleash terror, sheer venom etc have same mechanic just spam somethign which will be super slow and easy to dodge because ZOS designed want to broke this game and allow pvp only to stam class or main designed mained stam classs or ilimunats say stam must dominate in this game a mag should olny be used as heal in pve ( oh last update and new mythic items.. hm .. all magica class mutst go to crown store and buy race change tocken and swtich to stam... : avarage BG now is like go and be get 4 proc sets from pision injection spamer and then another 4 from charge and then.. (alt f4 is best solution) .. WWs just bring this problem to absolute stupidity since they have more resistance then others (with mighty chudnad u can have really nice resistance, best heal ( 10k standard 15k crit .. most mag class do not have access to such heal even outside of battle spirit , they can also keep major defille 100% time up and as bonus they are faster then mag sorc to ensure their prey has no chance to escape... WW is comparable to Scion or Goliath its also make u god, but WW stay in god mode whole BG.. Next patch they will be group together in 4WW proc sets tanks.. but lucky they will be able to do it only in excluzive in separate queue if zos decided to force it to one queue only pvp will die in this game .. since IC is ghost town.. cyro is bullied with test which make half of class uplayble ( just go to check zone chat in cyro) and this will remove last oazis of pvp in this game...

You have basicaly two optioms first make WW class and join to the pack( the provblem is the game will lose any diversity and honestly i afirad it will be same like play injetion spamer stam sorc is just boriing to play game where is most importat is just to weave one buttion and spread dots acrros the enemy team.. option two is just leave pvp and do not play it..
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/S1_OAKPjUHs

You have failed us ZOS.
  • Joinovikova
    Joinovikova
    ✭✭✭✭

You have failed us ZOS.

and many people said its just lear hot to counter this :D:D:D:D 6l health regen and that tool tip on the heal :D WTF its like have Panacea heal potential on smapable skill :D
  • Marsianx
    Marsianx
    Honestly Werewolves aren’t as strong as many of you think they are. You can’t just spam light attacks or HoA. You have to weave them like anything else to get good damage. With full Master of Arms Id only get like 21 dps with light attacks. I’m just a 350 CP right now with 8 in MoA and I get less than 16 dps spamming light attacks. I actually thought there was something wrong. I have a bad back so my weaving is suffering but doing my best today with no pots I got 26 weaving HOA. I get 18 without weaving, and they take a lot of stamina that way. So I bet if I was healthy I could get maybe 35, maybe more with more points in MoA. You have to weave them or you don’t get a lot of damage. Unless my dude is messed up like I thought earlier, and of course, customer service ignored me... there’s nothing wrong with Werewolves.
  • Wolf81
    Wolf81
    ✭✭✭
    I wish vampire was this useful
  • Joosef_Kivikilpi
    Joosef_Kivikilpi
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is pretty ridiculous. Just wait. Next month you'll get to enjoy groups of them in bgs too.. They at least need to come up with a set the is especially deadly for WW's

It's almost like there used to be a skill so good for eliminating both Werewolves and Vampires, where their population could actually be curbed by hunters, but then everyone complained because back then 90% of Cyrodiil population seemed to be Vampires and it got nerfed into garbage.

Rest in peace and forever remain in glorified memory, old Camouflage Hunter, and the fear you struck in the cold hearts of many one-shotted Vampires and Werewolves.
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You have failed us ZOS.

So he's virtually unkillable. Okay. But where's the damage supposedly coming from? Even crimson is a pittance in terms of DPS. And Alessian on Werewolf has been a thing for years and has never made them really terrifying. So what changed?

... They are going to wreck PvE werewolves again, aren't they? sigh.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »

You have failed us ZOS.

So he's virtually unkillable. Okay. But where's the damage supposedly coming from? Even crimson is a pittance in terms of DPS. And Alessian on Werewolf has been a thing for years and has never made them really terrifying. So what changed?

... They are going to wreck PvE werewolves again, aren't they? sigh.

Exactly. All of a sudden wolves are doing damage? Hmm, malacath came in around this time too, interesting.
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.
  • Eweejy
    Eweejy
    Agreed - Werewolves must be addressed on the extent of how long the ability lasts.

For the past two nights in Cyro there has been a coordinated WW pack all running Crimson with some running engine guardian.

Took two full groups about 30 mins to bring them down and they never once dropped WW form. Lancers/meatbags/coldfire was like tossing popcorn at them - it's insane and extremely frustrating how overpowered WW form is, if they could not maintain the form forever it wouldn't be as bad.

To all the people who say "leave them alone then" - impossible to do because once people leave them they start flagging keeps.. people go out to fight them, and back up into a tower they go... wash rinse repeat....

To make matters worse they have a nightblade in their group that stealths out waiting to revive his little cult of WW's.. so even when we were finally able to start bringing them down they would be right back up..

Werewolves are the cockroaches of this game. hard to kill and impossible to get rid of.
  • SOLDIER_1stClass
    SOLDIER_1stClass
    ✭✭✭✭
    WW aren't a problem.

There is a reason you don't see 23k health medium armor WW. Because they are slaughtered almost instantly.

WW highlights a greater issue Zeni has never addressed. Damage output in heavy armor.

Simply solution, apply a damage reduction debuff for every piece of heavy armor worn that applies not only to spell and weapon damage but damage output of proc sets.

Problem solved!
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    WW aren't a problem.

There is a reason you don't see 23k health medium armor WW. Because they are slaughtered almost instantly.

WW highlights a greater issue Zeni has never addressed. Damage output in heavy armor.

Simply solution, apply a damage reduction debuff for every piece of heavy armor worn that applies not only to spell and weapon damage but damage output of proc sets.

Problem solved!

Not totally correct.

I fight these WW in IC with around 20,000 penetration. They still have ridiculous heals, sustain, and damage even when they are getting pounded on with a heavily reduced armor value.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leave our pack alone... or join us.
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • MirandaSharp
    MirandaSharp
    ✭✭✭✭
    WW aren't a problem.

Problem solved!

How about just disable procs in pvp? It should all be about player skill vs player skill right? Not about my set is better than your set...
  • Wolfchild07
    Wolfchild07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WW aren't a problem.

Problem solved!

How about just disable procs in pvp? It should all be about player skill vs player skill right? Not about my set is better than your set...

They're testing that out in Feb. No more procs in Cyrodiil.
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol, you guys underestimate WW raw power absolutely, they dont really need any proc

I dont expect anything this chapter anymore
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's a reason why all high MMR BGs have like four werewolves in them. You can use heavy proc sets, invest fully in health and still have better damage and healing than other classes. Never seen anything this broken.

That HP based heal needs to go.
    EU PC
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "But who polices the proc sets, daddy?"

"Werewolves, son, werewolves."

Who does it now? Because this aged like milk.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    "But who polices the proc sets, daddy?"

"Werewolves, son, werewolves."

Who does it now? Because this aged like milk.

So like... cheese?
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA