Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vote for the next Torchbug pet!

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    White

Although my first choice would have been green.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • FluffyDoom
    FluffyDoom
    ✭✭✭
    So excited for another torchbug!

What if we could have one that changed colours? Or maybe a full rainbow. Now that would get my vote and crowns!!

(WTB torchbugs for all - please no more RNG or streamer "luck" - it's not my idea of fun/rewarding)
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Blue, if we can't have green.
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is white unpopular? it's clearly the best!
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • dvonpm
    dvonpm
    ✭✭✭✭
    What if it was a rainbow torchbug, all 3! 🤯
  • Jierdanit
    Jierdanit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    N00BxV1 wrote: »
    Not trying to be rude, but I couldn't care less about the color of a pet. Why not make a poll asking how we feel about the game, its performance and all the upcoming changes - things that actually matter?

Agreed.

Really fun how ZOS seems to care more about the color of a pet that barely anyone is going to use over the actual performance to make their game playable :)
    PC/EU, StamSorc Main
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Jierdanit wrote: »
    N00BxV1 wrote: »
    Not trying to be rude, but I couldn't care less about the color of a pet. Why not make a poll asking how we feel about the game, its performance and all the upcoming changes - things that actually matter?

Agreed.

Really fun how ZOS seems to care more about the color of a pet that barely anyone is going to use over the actual performance to make their game playable :)

To be fair, we're just trying to do something fun. The team responsible for running the poll (the Community Team) is not responsible for fixing game performance. We're very much aware of the current issues, though, and are dedicated to continuing to improve performance. Our Studio Director outlined some of the specific issues we're tackling this year in his end-of-year letter last December, and we're currently running some tests in Cyrodiil for the next couple weeks to gather additional data. Game performance is definitely a priority, but let's keep this thread about Torchbugs please :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • fredthefrown
    fredthefrown
    ✭✭✭
    I vote for invisible torchbug

If ZOS can sell you a rock and a snowball, they can sell you an invisible torchbug
  • saf227_ESO
    saf227_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    ....Game performance is definitely a priority, but let's keep this thread about Torchbugs please :)

Okay.
    The Torchbugs are complaining about game performance.

(Sorry, I just couldn't help myself. I tried. I really did. But nope. Had to do it.)

Also, while I'm at it. Woobox?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=aO2dPIdEaR4
    Edited by saf227_ESO on February 22, 2021 8:03PM
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope the blue torchbug wins.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • TPishek
    TPishek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pink torchbug is best torchbug.
  • Inaya
    Inaya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pink!
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pink is too similar to the red one.
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We already have a purple one so pink seems redundant. I voted blue.
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyan.
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • linuxlady
    linuxlady
    ✭✭✭✭
    pink is clearly the winner here...
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    White

I would like to see a green one in the future, to match the color of those most commonly seen in game. :)
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    White

I would like to see a green one in the future, to match the color of those most commonly seen in game. :)

Unlikely since that was an exclusive given a long time ago.
  • lazywhiteseal
    lazywhiteseal
    ✭✭✭
    voted blue because i love blue
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind which we get but I am hoping for pink.

Though aren't these like a lottery? Not everyone will get it, right? just like a few lucky ***?
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor white one. You have my vote.

We already have red and purple, so pink feels a lot less necessary.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A glowing bright to fade into next color change would be nice. With a 8 second change over time.

Example Bright Green fade to to Blue, increase to Bright Blue fade to to Red, increase to Bright Red fade to to White, increase to Bright White fade to to Yellow, increase to Bright Yellow fade to Green, Repeat...

But they probably cannot code this as to the stress it would put on the servers.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Blue one for me please.

And really, do the performance people have to hijack every thread like that? ;)
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    majulook wrote: »
    A glowing bright to fade into next color change would be nice. With a 8 second change over time.

Example Bright Green fade to to Blue, increase to Bright Blue fade to to Red, increase to Bright Red fade to to White, increase to Bright White fade to to Yellow, increase to Bright Yellow fade to Green, Repeat...

But they probably cannot code this as to the stress it would put on the servers.

I have a cat lamp that does this.
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please vote the white one... Pink was given away in the past and it doesn't fit with my char's outfits... neither does blue. White fits with most setups! see the light! :|
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • JoeCapricorn
    JoeCapricorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh great, ZOS is adding more bugs to the game...

But these are the bugs I like so <3

(still hoping for pet giant praying mantises one day)
    I simp for vampire lords and Glemyos Wildhorn
  • Slyclone
    Slyclone
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like one the same color as the bone dragon pet.

Along with a mount.

Pink it is then.
    That's it, that's all.
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If no rainbow little bug I vote for white as it would not clash with some of my color schemes.
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like the White one stands out the most, considering we have a Purple one already and it's pretty close in color to Pink and Blue.

But they're all pretty nice, and we WILL eventually get all 3 added to the game so I won't be disappointed no matter which wins.
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like turtles.

I would choose white.