The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vote for the next Torchbug pet!

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    I feel like the Pink Torchbug would be nice if it were to be used to raise awareness for Breast Cancer, since ribbons in the color of pink are known to be used as a symbol to raise awareness.

It would show that ZOS supports a good cause.

Can't we raise awareness for ALL Cancers?
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    I feel like the Pink Torchbug would be nice if it were to be used to raise awareness for Breast Cancer, since ribbons in the color of pink are known to be used as a symbol to raise awareness. It would show that ZOS supports a good cause.

Uhm...
    https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323448
    I think @Aliyavana 's post was just about what the color pink reminds her of.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syldras wrote: »
    I feel like the Pink Torchbug would be nice if it were to be used to raise awareness for Breast Cancer, since ribbons in the color of pink are known to be used as a symbol to raise awareness. It would show that ZOS supports a good cause.

Uhm...
    I think Aliyavana 's post was just about what the color pink reminds her of.

I understand that, yes, but it just upsets me a little when people want to spotlight a specific type over others people suffer from. Like the others don't matter as much.
    Edited by ArchMikem on February 25, 2021 7:36PM
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Uhm...

I understand that, yes, but it just upsets me a little when people want to spotlight a specific type over others people suffer from. Like the others don't matter as much.

That's absolutely not how it works.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    renne wrote: »

Uhm...

That's absolutely not how it works.

This. I am not saying screw other forms of cancer.
  • Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    White
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope we'll end up having all three of them some day :smile: Otherwise it seems like a poll to choose which ones we are ready to give up on...

(And some nice tidbits of lore in their descriptions.)
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I voted for the white one. I have long wished we had a glowing wisp pet that would double as a light source on dark nights. I use Votan’s Darker Nights addon and the effects are amazing, but it can get hard to see sometimes. Almalexia’s Amazing Lantern doesn’t last long enough and is a strange green color (sorry, Alma!) 💡
    Edited by Elvenheart on February 26, 2021 8:04PM
  • Yuffie91
    Yuffie91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like the Pink Torchbug would be nice if it were to be used to raise awareness for Breast Cancer, since ribbons in the color of pink are known to be used as a symbol to raise awareness.

That should have to come from them from the start then not after us voting for it
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    White one
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • amapola76
    amapola76
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Uhm...

All types of cancer "matter." But some also have a higher mortality rate.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭

every day (!) 25.000 children die because of hunger and starving....... hmmm, what torchbug would fit to that???
    let´s make a new poll pls!
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would have voted white but it looks like the voting has ended.