The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Wild Hunt Crates

propertyOfUndefined
propertyOfUndefined
✭✭✭✭✭
Been waiting for these to come back for a while now... Will they ever return?
  • rnklippel
    rnklippel
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, please! It's been more than 2 years.
    Options
  • Canperial35
    Canperial35
    ✭✭✭
    I hope so, I really like ancestor moth swarm and almost every apex mount from those crates.
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope so, I really like ancestor moth swarm and almost every apex mount from those crates.

Agreed! I normally have no interest in apex mounts but these are pretty cool looking. I always dig a magical plant aesthetic. The Epic costumes from these crates are cool too and I like the Wyrd Root tattoo. :)
    Options
  • Ruhlf
    Ruhlf
    ✭✭✭
    I would take that Hircine statue please.
    Options
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Dwarven crates are coming back this month and I would venture to guess Wild Hunt will come around in March it will be in season for St Patty's and the beginning of Spring etc...

I'm waiting for Storm Atronach Crates myself personally. There's a single item i want and the wait is ridiculous! Maybe after Wild hunt... or before? April Showers bring May Flowers!
    Options
  • Malkalm
    Malkalm
    ✭✭
    Oh, i'm so desperate for this one, i collect wolves ,cause i like them so much, i really need that doom wolfie :smile:
    Edited by Malkalm on February 5, 2021 9:21PM
    Better try something and fail , than don't do anything and not know the result.

Malkalm
    Options
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly they should bring back all the Crates during the Anniversary Jubilee every year, even if every crate is in for just a day each.
    Options
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I also really want to see wild hunt :(
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
    Options
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    damm i wish i had not goggled them now i want them to come back.
    Options
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thinking about it, I'm betting we'll see them soon-ish.

There was a "Bloodroot Wild Hunt Senche" added to the game files, that is a glowing Red version of the Wild Hunt Senche (looks like the enemy from Bloodroot Forge).

Odds are it will be a Crown Gem item, and that it'll probably be paired with a Wild Hunt Crate rerelease.
    Edited by B0SSzombie on February 13, 2021 3:12PM
    Options
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »

There was a "Bloodroot Wild Hunt Senche" added to the game files, that is a glowing Red version if the Wild Hunt Senche (looks like the enemy from Bloodroot Forge).

Odds are it will be a Crown Gem item, and that it'll probably be paired with a Wild Hunt Crate rerelease.

that gives me hope. Would be nice if they come back in Q2 this year, especially since their first appearance was Q2 2017.
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
    Options
  • propertyOfUndefined
    propertyOfUndefined
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There was a "Bloodroot Wild Hunt Senche" added to the game files, that is a glowing Red version if the Wild Hunt Senche (looks like the enemy from Bloodroot Forge).

Thanks for sharing that bit of info!

Options
  • Rykja
    Rykja
    Soul Shriven
    Would really be cool to have them return! :open_mouth:
    Options
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Honestly they should bring back all the Crates during the Anniversary Jubilee every year, even if every crate is in for just a day each.

Dude, that's a really good idea! I hereby nominate you for... whatever you need to get this idea approved in time for the Anniversary event!

How cool would it be if they actually did this once a year?!
    Options
  • tuxon
    tuxon
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am waiting for Dwemer crates! Finally will get my goggles this month ^^
    Resdayniil kan tarcel
    Options
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

There was a "Bloodroot Wild Hunt Senche" added to the game files, that is a glowing Red version of the Wild Hunt Senche (looks like the enemy from Bloodroot Forge).

This
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
    Options
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    still no Wild Hunt this month March :(
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Options
  • propertyOfUndefined
    propertyOfUndefined
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Booo!
    Options
  • Moonsprite
    Moonsprite
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they will come out in April. I really like the Green priest costume and those hoods. I hope they bring these crates back.
    Options
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been waiting for these to come back for a while now... Will they ever return?

no, it makes me feel more elite for having everything from them ;)

Seriously, can they not just make everything available at all times? it would be more money for ZOS right?

You can sell electrons if their not for sale... i means it's digital bits bullstuffs, right?
    Options
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    8vNRUzz.png
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
    Options
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So here's something interesting that got added to the game files in the last update:

mZGNZMm.png

A full spectrum of Radiant Apex Mounts corresponding to Wild Hunt Crates.

Huh.

If we can buy them specifically, I'm DEFINITELY getting that Azureblight Horse!
    Edited by B0SSzombie on March 16, 2021 6:30PM
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So here's something interesting that got added to the game files in the last update:

mZGNZMm.png

Huh.

I want that Bloodroot Wild Hunt Senche! :love: I am normally one of those players who likes things not to flashy, lore-friendly, etc. but I just looove nature magic and swirling leaves effects and things! :sweat_smile:
    Options
  • propertyOfUndefined
    propertyOfUndefined
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff! Thanks for sharing, and for keeping my hopes up!
    Options
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed, especially with the fact we can now buy radiant apexs.
    Give us clannfear mounts!
    Options
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭

mZGNZMm.png

Huh.

Oh no :(( oh noooooo, I was so scared of it T_T seeing new radiant apex Senche for 2500 gems, this leaves me no hope to ever get one :(((((
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »

mZGNZMm.png

Huh.

Oh no :(( oh noooooo, I was so scared of it T_T seeing new radiant apex Senche for 2500 gems, this leaves me no hope to ever get one :(((((

Ugh, I hope not! :frowning: Hopefully the Bloodroot senche will be at worst a Gem exclusive; available for Crowns or in game (hey, I can dream, can’t I?) would be far better still, but I shall not get my hopes up...
    Options
  • Subfocus
    Subfocus
    ✭✭
    Hey, if whales will buy it, why not sell it.
    Options
  • Moonsprite
    Moonsprite
    ✭✭✭
    April! I hope 🤞
    Options
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »
    8vNRUzz.png

387ffe39640e793ad61bed6819cc4872.jpg