The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

I don't have ESO on Steam. Can I buy the Steam Blackwood Upgrade and link it to my Greymoor ESO acnt

Kharnamantic
Kharnamantic
✭✭✭
I bought ESO originally before it was on Steam (I run it via the ESO/Bethesda.net launcher). It's up to date with the Greymoor expac now.

I want to move all my games to Steam, since it's a convenient central location. Can I buy just the Steam Blackwood Upgrade Edition (the new expac that I'm missing) and link it to my ESO/Bethesda.net launcher account? Or do I have to buy the base game first?

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/36517/~/can-i-link-my-existing-the-elder-scrolls-online-account-to-my-steam-account? tells you how to link Steam and ESO accounts, but I suspect you need the base game.

Edited by ZOS_Mika on January 27, 2021 6:05PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you own the base game in Steam, you can purchase the Blackwood Upgrade through Steam and you will be able to link your Steam account to ESO here. You will also still be able to launch the game via either Steam, the ESO launcher, or by directly opening the executable.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Kharnamantic
    Kharnamantic
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    If you own the base game in Steam, you can purchase the Blackwood Upgrade through Steam and you will be able to link your Steam account to ESO here. You will also still be able to launch the game via either Steam, the ESO launcher, or by directly opening the executable.

Here's hoping for a Steam sale on the base game then, as Steam sells content in my local currency vs the ESO store which is WAY MORE expensive due to currency conversions.