Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

UI Error after digging up antiquity

Ravensilver
Ravensilver
✭✭✭✭✭
I just dug up an antiquity and wanted to take a look at my quest book to see whether I could dig up any other and got this:

EsoUI/Ingame/Antiquities/Keyboard/AntiquityJournal_Keyboard.lua:661: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
EsoUI/Ingame/Antiquities/Keyboard/AntiquityJournal_Keyboard.lua:661: in function '(anonymous)'
(tail call): ?
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_KeybindStrip/ZO_KeybindStrip.lua:327: in function 'GetKeybindDescriptorDebugIdentifier'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_KeybindStrip/ZO_KeybindStrip.lua:340: in function 'ZO_KeybindStrip:HandleDuplicateAddKeybind'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_KeybindStrip/ZO_KeybindStrip.lua:374: in function 'ZO_KeybindStrip:AddKeybindButton'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_KeybindStrip/ZO_KeybindStrip.lua:548: in function 'ZO_KeybindStrip:AddKeybindButtonGroup'
EsoUI/Ingame/Antiquities/Keyboard/AntiquityJournal_Keyboard.lua:834: in function 'callback'
EsoUI/Libraries/Utility/ZO_CallbackObject.lua:116: in function 'ZO_CallbackObject:FireCallbacks'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:276: in function 'ZO_Scene:SetState'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Base.lua:213: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Base:ShowScene'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Leader.lua:291: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Leader:ShowScene'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Leader.lua:265: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Leader:Show'
EsoUI/Ingame/MainMenu/Keyboard/ZO_MainMenu_Keyboard.lua:720: in function 'callback'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_MenuBar/ZO_MenuBar.lua:286: in function 'MenuBarButton:Release'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_MenuBar/ZO_MenuBar.lua:602: in function 'MenuBar:SelectDescriptor'
EsoUI/Ingame/MainMenu/Keyboard/ZO_MainMenu_Keyboard.lua:802: in function 'MainMenu_Keyboard:ShowSceneGroup'
EsoUI/Ingame/MainMenu/Keyboard/ZO_MainMenu_Keyboard.lua:820: in function 'MainMenu_Keyboard:ToggleSceneGroup'
EsoUI/Ingame/MainMenu/Keyboard/ZO_MainMenu_Keyboard.lua:883: in function 'ZO_MainMenuManager_ToggleCategoryInternal'
EsoUI/Ingame/MainMenu/Keyboard/ZO_MainMenu_Keyboard.lua:902: in function 'MainMenu_Keyboard:ToggleCategory'
:1: in function '(main chunk)'

I now cannot interact with anything and have this wierd unfocused screen. I also can't pull up the main menu to log out.
  • piterf123eb17_ESO
    piterf123eb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Got the same error, any news about it?
  • Penniegrim
    Penniegrim
    Soul Shriven
    I just got the same error, while digging in the reach. At first I could write in chat window, but that also vanished. Game reacts on certain commands like accessing inventory but no UI what so ever. Had to alt+shift to close game.
    Game is unfocused on right side of screen.
    hxbjj1etg0mq.png

• Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had a similar issue, while excavating a pop-up window asking me if I really want to exit the excavation and a debug window with the following:
    EsoUI/Ingame/InteractWindow/Keyboard/InteractWindow_Keyboard.lua:164: attempt to index a nil value
    stack traceback:
    EsoUI/Ingame/InteractWindow/Keyboard/InteractWindow_Keyboard.lua:164: in function 'ZO_Interaction:PopulateChatterOption'
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:1]{currencyTemplateName = "ZO_CurrencyTemplate", questRewardName = "ZO_QuestReward", optionCount = 2, chatterOptionName = "ZO_ChatterOption", sceneName = "interact"}, controlID = 11, optionIndex = 11, optionText = "", optionType = 0, optionalArg = 0, isImportant = F, chosenBefore = F, importantOptions = [table:2]{} </Locals>|r
    EsoUI/Ingame/InteractWindow/InteractWindow_Shared.lua:396: in function 'ZO_SharedInteraction:PopulateChatterOptions'
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:1], optionCount = 13107200, backToTOCOption = F, importantOptions = [table:2], i = 11, optionString = "", optionType = 0, optionalArg = 0, isImportant = F, chosenBefore = F, controlID = 11 </Locals>|r
    EsoUI/Ingame/InteractWindow/Keyboard/InteractWindow_Keyboard.lua:219: in function 'ZO_Interaction:UpdateChatterOptions'
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:1], optionCount = 13107200, backToTOCOption = F </Locals>|r
    EsoUI/Ingame/InteractWindow/InteractWindow_Shared.lua:118: in function 'OnChatterBegin'
    |caaaaaa<Locals> _ = 131072, chatterOptionCount = 13107200 </Locals>|r
    EsoUI/Ingame/InteractWindow/InteractWindow_Shared.lua:74: in function '(anonymous)'
    |caaaaaa<Locals> obj = [table:1] </Locals>|r

I can stop the exit from the excavation and finish up getting the item, but I am not sure the debug information that I am capturing is the actual error data... unlike the above, I am able to continue, but that may be the debug capture code in one of my addons (not sure which)

I will have to go find a few more things to dig up to see if I can get a different debug log that is closer to the OP... but it also happened to me in Deshaan, not just the reach
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • janb16_ESO50
    janb16_ESO50
    ✭✭
    Any update on this? It is very annoying to do reloadui after every digging.
  • Azorean
    Azorean
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same problems.

I have to alt+F4 the game to fix it
  • proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It still happens to me as well.

A /reloadui (console is still accessible, at least in my case) fixes the problem, without the need of closing the game.

Judging from the error logs it's not an addon causing this (you're oftenly told to try disabling them), as all the luas mentioned are part of the vanilla game.
  • neomvll
    neomvll
    Same here, addon error maybe?
  • Pr0Skygon
    Pr0Skygon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've already re-installed the game from the ground up, using 0 addon, and this bug is still happening to me.
  • neomvll
    neomvll
    Pr0Skygon wrote: »
    I've already re-installed the game from the ground up, using 0 addon, and this bug is still happening to me.

damn, maybe some relation with the CTD introduced in markarth release?
    Edited by neomvll on November 30, 2020 7:32PM
  • MJarBar
    MJarBar
    Soul Shriven
    Ahh not the only one getting the error then. Have also tried disabling all addons and error still happening getting the following error which I guess is the same as everyone else!

9l8qa0sixp8i.jpg

• DarkD3athAng3l
    Same problem here, but in the Gold Coast.
    I don't( have the full message, but in any case, nothing of the UI worked

PC/EU, no addons installed
  • Jolsyf
    Jolsyf
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue, was leveling in Arteum when it suddenly happened. At first it only give an error on "J", or trying to open the antiquity journal, but then I noticed it also bugs out everything, have to force quit the game through windows. I don't use a single addon as well. Quiting the game and coming back seem to temporarily fix it (util it happens again)
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue, in any place and after having unsuccessfully tried all the solutions already suggested in the previous messages without improving the situation.
    PC | EU
  • neomvll
    neomvll
    After some messages with support:

"Hello!

This is a known issue that our development team is working to get resolved in a future update to the game.

Elder Scrolls Online Support"

So we need to wait a little bit more :/
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭
    neomvll wrote: »
    After some messages with support:

"Hello!

This is a known issue that our development team is working to get resolved in a future update to the game.

Elder Scrolls Online Support"

So we need to wait a little bit more :/

Thank you neomvll :)

PC | EU
  • Pr0Skygon
    Pr0Skygon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As of today, December 13th, I can confirm that this bug is still happening.
  • kehill17
    kehill17
    ✭✭
    Same~ I have gotten it twice so far just in the last 45 minutes I've been doing antiquities in The Reach. Both I've, thankfully, been able to just /reloadui but it's really annoying.

EsoUI/Ingame/InteractWindow/Keyboard/InteractWindow_Keyboard.lua:164: attempt to index a nil value
    stack traceback:
    EsoUI/Ingame/InteractWindow/Keyboard/InteractWindow_Keyboard.lua:164: in function 'ZO_Interaction:PopulateChatterOption'
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:1]{currencyTemplateName = "ZO_CurrencyTemplate", questRewardName = "ZO_QuestReward", chatterOptionName = "ZO_ChatterOption", sceneName = "interact", optionCount = 2}, controlID = 11, optionIndex = 11, optionText = "", optionType = 0, optionalArg = 0, isImportant = F, chosenBefore = F, importantOptions = [table:2]{} </Locals>|r
    EsoUI/Ingame/InteractWindow/InteractWindow_Shared.lua:396: in function 'ZO_SharedInteraction:PopulateChatterOptions'
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:1], optionCount = 13107400, backToTOCOption = F, importantOptions = [table:2], i = 11, optionString = "", optionType = 0, optionalArg = 0, isImportant = F, chosenBefore = F, controlID = 11 </Locals>|r
    EsoUI/Ingame/InteractWindow/Keyboard/InteractWindow_Keyboard.lua:219: in function 'ZO_Interaction:UpdateChatterOptions'
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:1], optionCount = 13107400, backToTOCOption = F </Locals>|r
    EsoUI/Ingame/InteractWindow/InteractWindow_Shared.lua:118: in function 'OnChatterBegin'
    |caaaaaa<Locals> _ = 131072, chatterOptionCount = 13107400 </Locals>|r
    EsoUI/Ingame/InteractWindow/InteractWindow_Shared.lua:74: in function '(anonymous)'
    |caaaaaa<Locals> obj = [table:1] </Locals>|
  • DuckFayth
    DuckFayth
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same error. I tried disabling my Antiquities addons and it continues. Any time the error happens it crashed my UI and I need to reload.

EsoUI/Ingame/Antiquities/Keyboard/AntiquityJournal_Keyboard.lua:661: attempt to index a nil value
    stack traceback:
    EsoUI/Ingame/Antiquities/Keyboard/AntiquityJournal_Keyboard.lua:661: in function '(anonymous)'
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_KeybindStrip/ZO_KeybindStrip.lua:327: in function 'GetKeybindDescriptorDebugIdentifier'
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_KeybindStrip/ZO_KeybindStrip.lua:340: in function 'ZO_KeybindStrip:HandleDuplicateAddKeybind'
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_KeybindStrip/ZO_KeybindStrip.lua:374: in function 'ZO_KeybindStrip:AddKeybindButton'
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_KeybindStrip/ZO_KeybindStrip.lua:548: in function 'ZO_KeybindStrip:AddKeybindButtonGroup'
    EsoUI/Ingame/Antiquities/Keyboard/AntiquityJournal_Keyboard.lua:834: in function 'callback'
    EsoUI/Libraries/Utility/ZO_CallbackObject.lua:116: in function 'ZO_CallbackObject:FireCallbacks'
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Base.lua:213: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Base:ShowScene'
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Leader.lua:291: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Leader:ShowScene'
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Leader.lua:265: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Leader:Show'
    EsoUI/Ingame/MainMenu/Keyboard/ZO_MainMenu_Keyboard.lua:720: in function 'callback'
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_MenuBar/ZO_MenuBar.lua:286: in function 'MenuBarButton:Release'
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_MenuBar/ZO_MenuBar.lua:602: in function 'MenuBar:SelectDescriptor'
    EsoUI/Ingame/MainMenu/Keyboard/ZO_MainMenu_Keyboard.lua:802: in function 'MainMenu_Keyboard:ShowSceneGroup'
    EsoUI/Ingame/MainMenu/Keyboard/ZO_MainMenu_Keyboard.lua:820: in function 'MainMenu_Keyboard:ToggleSceneGroup'
    EsoUI/Ingame/MainMenu/Keyboard/ZO_MainMenu_Keyboard.lua:883: in function 'ZO_MainMenuManager_ToggleCategoryInternal'
    EsoUI/Ingame/MainMenu/Keyboard/ZO_MainMenu_Keyboard.lua:902: in function 'MainMenu_Keyboard:ToggleCategory'
  • kehill17
    kehill17
    ✭✭
    I'm guessing this isn't a "priority" issue? Just seems to get worse and worse and happening more often...
  • Umbro100
    Umbro100
    ✭✭✭
    kehill17 wrote: »
    I'm guessing this isn't a "priority" issue? Just seems to get worse and worse and happening more often...

Dec 28th, it is still happening , trying to level scrying and it is a pain. This is unacceptable. Have to alt tab from the game because nothing else works. yeah, I know, they are working on it .............. thank you for your patience .........
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Did a lot of excavating yesterday... no issues. Zero problems.

Today after account maintenance, I keep getting this same error message every 2-3 excavations. I'm not using any add-ons, did not make any changes to my system or the in-game keybinds. The only way to fix this is to hard close ESO.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I now cannot interact with anything and have this wierd unfocused screen. I also can't pull up the main menu to log out.
    Happened to me a couple of times. Not only when I excavate stuff. Sometimes it can even happen when I open Journal (J). UI error message and all UI stops to work. Menus are simply put "Transparent". Nothing appears. Alt+F4 or Alt+Tab & kill eso.exe & re-boot the game seems to be only option :#
  • No_Lollygaggin
    I don't get the UI error but I have had the game crash out 3 times while digging up an Antiquity this week and get the "Do you want to exit" message frequently for no reason while in the dig screen. Definitely still an ongoing issue.

I also use controller to play on OC and the dig mechanic will cause an never ending rumble effect on the controller until I physically disconnect and reconnect it.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the info, all. We're digging into this (pun absolutely intended).
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info, all. We're digging into this (pun absolutely intended).
    I know this is not the proper place for this, but we have not heard from you Gina since like... a year... ;)
    So, can we can have some status update regarding this issue ?
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/553049/werewolf-skill-still-broken-after-6-2-6#latest
    ^ Last time you have posted an update there was literally a month ago (7th December: "Thanks all, looking into this now. ", and this issue is still not resolved (last patch did not seem to fix it). Can you please help us ?
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Duplomancer
    Duplomancer
    ✭✭✭
    Using /reloadui seems to help. Got it several times today.
  • roykirkb14_ESO
    Using /reloadui seems to help. Got it several times today.

That's what works for me. Much better than closing the game, but still annoying.
  • Tranquilizer
    Tranquilizer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got the exact same error in two very different situations.

First time was two days ago in Cyrodiil when there was a big fight and a lot of bling-bling on the screen. My PC hung for about one minute, then the error appeared. After closing the window I could continue playing.

The second time was on another character when I ported to our guild house to do some master writs. When I spawned in the guild house I got the error, could continue playing after closing the error message window.

I found out that the only addon I have in use that uses the statements ZO_KeybindStrip and ZO_Scene ist Potion Maker, maybe there is an issue with that. I also opened a thread in the addon section here

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just encountered this error for the first time today, after digging up a green-level Antiquity in Artaeum. I tried to open my Journal so that I could dig for the blue-level lead that was generated, and the UI crashed, along with the depth of field issues others have noted above. I was able to /reloadui, so I proceeded with the next dig.

I had noticed during the first (green) dig that there were buttons available in the interface that were not previously present, that seemed to correspond with the buttons on a console controller. This, along with the following line in the UI error notification, made me suspect that a force to gamepad mode for the Excavation interface was causing the issue (I do not use a gamepad).
    scene = [table:9]{wasShownInGamepadPreferredMode = F, wasRequestedToShowInGamepadPreferredMode = F

Another line in the UI error made me think that the problem is rooted in a failure to restore the normal scene (hence, the depth of field issues) after the dig, possibly due to some kind of gamepad issue - I don't know, I'm not a software engineer and I don't use a gamepad. On a hunch, at the conclusion of the blue-quality dig rather than exiting the interaction as I usually would, I opted to view the lore in the Codex. This seems to have prevented the UI crash and allowed the scene to restore normally. I guess I'll be doing that for a while.

Here is the full text of the UI error I encountered:
    stack traceback:
    |caaaaaa<Locals> keybindButtonDescriptor = [table:1]{alignment = 3, keybind = "UI_SHORTCUT_NEGATIVE"} </Locals>|r
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:2]{allowDefaultExit = T, insertionId = 141, batchUpdating = T}, existingButtonOrEtherealDescriptor = ud, keybindButtonDescriptor = [table:1], currentSceneName = "antiquityJournalKeyboard", existingDescriptor = [table:3]{name = "Undo Changes", keybind = "UI_SHORTCUT_NEGATIVE", addedForSceneName = "antiquityDigging"}, existingSceneName = "antiquityDigging", existingDescriptorIdentifier = "Undo Changes" </Locals>|r
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:2], keybindButtonDescriptor = [table:1], currentSceneName = "antiquityJournalKeyboard", existingButtonOrEtherealDescriptor = ud </Locals>|r
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:2], keybindButtonGroupDescriptor = [table:4]{}, i = 3, keybindButtonDescriptor = [table:1] </Locals>|r
    |caaaaaa<Locals> oldState = "hidden", newState = "showing" </Locals>|r
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:5]{wasShownInGamepadPreferredMode = F, wasRequestedToShowInGamepadPreferredMode = F, disallowEvaluateTransitionCompleteCount = 1, name = "antiquityJournalKeyboard", restoresHUDSceneToggleUIMode = F, state = "showing", restoresHUDSceneToggleGameMenu = F, fireCallbackDepth = 1}, eventName = "StateChange", registry = [table:6]{}, callbackInfoIndex = 1, callbackInfo = [table:7]{3 = F}, callback = EsoUI/Ingame/Antiquities/Keyboard/AntiquityJournal_Keyboard.lua:831, deleted = F </Locals>|r
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:5], newState = "showing", oldState = "hidden", name = "antiquityJournalKeyboard" </Locals>|r
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:8]{hudUISceneHidesAutomatically = T, remoteSceneSequenceNumber = 81, hudSceneName = "hud", initialized = F, numTopLevelShown = 0, exitUIModeOnChatFocusLost = F, hudUISceneName = "hudui", numRemoteTopLevelShown = 0, fireCallbackDepth = 0}, scene = [table:5], sequenceNumber = 81 </Locals>|r
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:8], scene = [table:5] </Locals>|r
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Leader.lua:374: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Leader:OnSceneStateHidden'
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:8], scene = [table:9]{wasShownInGamepadPreferredMode = F, wasRequestedToShowInGamepadPreferredMode = F, disallowEvaluateTransitionCompleteCount = 1, name = "hud", restoresHUDSceneToggleUIMode = F, state = "hidden", restoresHUDSceneToggleGameMenu = F, fireCallbackDepth = 0}, nextSceneGroup = [table:10]{activeScene = 2, state = "scene_group_showing", fireCallbackDepth = 0}, currentNextScene = [table:5] </Locals>|r
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Base.lua:287: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Base:OnSceneStateChange'
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:8], scene = [table:9], oldState = "hiding", newState = "hidden" </Locals>|r
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Leader.lua:321: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Leader:OnSceneStateChange'
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:8], scene = [table:9], oldState = "hiding", newState = "hidden" </Locals>|r
    EsoUI/Ingame/Scenes/IngameSceneManager.lua:372: in function 'ZO_IngameSceneManager:OnSceneStateChange'
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:277: in function 'ZO_Scene:SetState'
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:9], newState = "hidden", oldState = "hiding", name = "hud" </Locals>|r
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:426: in function 'ZO_Scene:OnTransitionComplete'
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:9], nextState = "hidden" </Locals>|r
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:421: in function 'ZO_Scene:DetermineIfTransitionIsComplete'
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:9], nextState = "hidden" </Locals>|r
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:333: in function 'ZO_Scene:RefreshFragments'
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:9], asAResultOfSceneStateChange = T </Locals>|r
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:286: in function 'ZO_Scene:SetState'
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:9], newState = "hiding", oldState = "shown", name = "hud", AS_A_RESULT_OF_SCENE_STATE_CHANGE = T </Locals>|r
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Base.lua:221: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Base:HideScene'
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:8], scene = [table:9], sequenceNumber = 80 </Locals>|r
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Leader.lua:295: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Leader:HideScene'
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:8], scene = [table:9] </Locals>|r
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Leader.lua:259: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Leader:Show'
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:8], sceneName = "antiquityJournalKeyboard", nextSceneClearsSceneStack = T, numScenesNextScenePops = 0, currentScene = [table:9], nextScene = [table:5] </Locals>|r
    EsoUI/Ingame/MainMenu/Keyboard/ZO_MainMenu_Keyboard.lua:811: in function 'MainMenu_Keyboard:ShowSceneGroup'
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:11]{ignoreCallbacks = F, lastCategory = 9, sceneShowGroupName = "journalSceneGroup", fireCallbackDepth = 0}, sceneGroupName = "journalSceneGroup", specificScene = "antiquityJournalKeyboard", sceneGroup = [table:10] </Locals>|r
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:11], sceneGroupName = "journalSceneGroup", sceneGroupInfo = [table:12]{category = 7} </Locals>|r
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:11], category = 7, categoryLayoutInfo = [table:13]{highlight = "EsoUI/Art/MainMenu/menuBar_jou...", descriptor = 7, categoryName = 6604, binding = "TOGGLE_JOURNAL", normal = "EsoUI/Art/MainMenu/menuBar_jou...", disabled = "EsoUI/Art/MainMenu/menuBar_jou...", pressed = "EsoUI/Art/MainMenu/menuBar_jou..."}, categoryState = 0, categoryInfo = [table:14]{lastSceneGroupName = "journalSceneGroup"} </Locals>|r
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:11], category = 7, categoryLayoutInfo = [table:13] </Locals>|r
    |caaaaaa<Locals> keybind = "TOGGLE_JOURNAL" </Locals>|r

I'm going to post this information to the other thread on this issue, as well, since it includes a possible workaround to prevent the UI crash.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, many times after a dig /reloadui is (often) required. Also, sometimes the game wrongly asks if I want to close the dig window.

Edited for clarity
    Edited by Dojohoda on January 12, 2021 7:30PM
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--