The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No tickets, no event box

Wolfkeks
Wolfkeks
✭✭✭✭✭
Just went online to get my three tickets and my undaunted box for killing the last boss in FGI but neither the tickets nor the box dropped from the boss.

I had auto loot on so it doesn't seem to be the problem that I didn't loot it. (Also have inventory space)

Does someone else also have this problem?
"Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • calitrumanb14_ESO
    calitrumanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, just happened to me as well, no tickets, no box.
    PC/NA
    Edited by calitrumanb14_ESO on December 7, 2020 1:19PM
  • Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep just happened to me. ICP normal. Guildie also didnt get tickets or box
  • Sindarin
    Sindarin
    ✭✭✭
    20 minutes ago i went spindle1 and got a gold box, then i went on fungal, twice in a row, one got a purple box, the other didn't get, did they change it like a gold box, only one a day?
  • npuk
    npuk
    ✭✭✭
    Sindarin wrote: »
    20 minutes ago i went spindle1 and got a gold box, then i went on fungal, twice in a row, one got a purple box, the other didn't get, did they change it like a gold box, only one a day?

It was 1 gold box per server account a day from the start then purple thereafter
    The Sacrificial Warriors GMXbox One EU:18x CP Chars (2300+ CP)Xbox One NA: 3x CP Chars (800+ CP)Xbox One (alt) EU:5x CP Chars (1500+ CP)Xbox One (alt 2) EU:1x CP Chars (450+ CP)PC EU: 1x CP Char (400+ CP)
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did FG1 and I got both a box and tickets.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Brodda
    Brodda
    ✭✭✭
    Just logged in and completed Icereach. No tickets, no box.
  • Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just completed second RND on a different toon, gold box and tickets dropped this time. Dungeon specific?
  • Sindarin
    Sindarin
    ✭✭✭
    npuk wrote: »
    Sindarin wrote: »

It was 1 gold box per server account a day from the start then purple thereafter

yes i know, but today i got just one purple (first run 1 gold, then second run 1 purple-as it should be- , and the third run - nothing) so im asking if they turn the event off, or did they change it that even purple one is one per day?
  • Brodda
    Brodda
    ✭✭✭
    Larcomar wrote: »
    Just completed second RND on a different toon, gold box and tickets dropped this time. Dungeon specific?

Yeah, same. Completed Fungal grotto right after and both dropped, tickets and gold box. Only did it on the same toon and it was not rnd, just solo normal.
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup. Doing it a second time fixes it. Hella weird though 😅
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Larcomar wrote: »
    Can it be on an 20h cooldown and not daily reset?
    I got mine in an random just after servers came up again but get mine pretty early Sunday.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker this looks like it could be something
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ist Dungeon - Fungal 1 got tickets and gold box
    2nd Dungeon Spindle 1 got purple box
    3rd Dungeon Banished Cells 1 no box

All solo, all normal, going back to Fungal 1 now see if I get a box :)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Sindarin
    Sindarin
    ✭✭✭
    for the last couple of hours i soloed couple of dungeon, and can confirm, that (for me at least) only on fungal grotto 1 i didnt get purple box. (to be sure i run on fg1, spindle1, bc1, coa1, again spindle1[got box], and fg1 - didnt get, spindle1)
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Went back to Fungal 1 got a purple box

So seems to be random not dungeon specific :#
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, with my wfie we run Direfrost Keep and NO tickets and NO box.
    We trying antoher dung.
    Really sorry for my english
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hey all, we're looking into this. For those of you reporting that you are getting no Event Tickets and no box, are you getting any other loot from the boss? And are you manually looting or using an auto-loot addon?
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Darkheart
    Darkheart
    ✭✭✭
    No Box in normal direfrost.
    Returning Home to Daggerfall.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Only one purple box missing so far that was Rillis in BC1 and I got normal loot, just no box, using manual loot :)
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    n/a
    Edited by Wolfpaw on December 7, 2020 10:00PM
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, we're looking into this. For those of you reporting that you are getting no Event Tickets and no box, are you getting any other loot from the boss? And are you manually looting or using an auto-loot addon?

Loot from bosses:
    Standard loot is - OK
    Tickets and boxes - NOTHING
    Everything is manual looting

Direfrost Keep - nothing
    Darkshade Caverns I - nothing
    Edited by davidtk on December 7, 2020 7:09PM
    Really sorry for my english
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Using auto loot and only got the normal boss loot.
    Doing a second dungeon seemed to fix it and i got tickets and the golden box but I haven't gotten more than one purple box after that even though they should drop.
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    ✭✭✭
    This happened to my whole group Saturday on vet elden hollow 2 hard mode. Normal loot from boss but no purple box for any of the 4 of us. Earlier in the day I ran normal fungal grotto 1 and 2 of the 3 didn’t get the gold box or ticket but got boss loot.

Xbox na
    Edited by shalalaA7X on December 7, 2020 7:34PM
  • scorpius2k1
    scorpius2k1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is fine.

‎‎‎‎🚪🔥⠀⠀🔥
    🔥🐶☕ 🔥
    ⠀⠀⠀🔥⠀🔥
    🌎 PC/NA
    🐧 Linux (Arch)
    🧑‍💻 ESO Addon Dev
    ⚔️ Stamplar | Magplar | Stamcro | Magsorc | Magcro Healer
  • MythrialDrow
    MythrialDrow
    ✭✭✭
    This happened to me Saturday no event tickets I’m 3 down so far PS4 eu . I put a ticket in and opened a discussion and have had no reply so I thought I’d put it here as well
  • Cantankerous_Kuma
    Cantankerous_Kuma
    ✭✭✭
    I also had this issue.

1. Logged in after daily reset and maintenance
    2. Had 11/12 tickets, so spent 5 at impressario on an opal monster mask style page (nightflame) to make room for daily tickets.
    3. Traveled to fungal grotto 1 normal and completed the dungeon solo
    4. Looted the final boss and got normal drops, but no tickets and no golden undaunted box. My ticket count remained at 6/12.

I've submitted a support ticket about this too.

Ticket number 201207-004045
    Edited by Cantankerous_Kuma on December 7, 2020 8:05PM
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the replies, everyone. We're investigating - in the meantime if you don't get your event tickets or box drop as you should, please do submit a Support Ticket (and thank you to those who already have.)
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Gylzyn
    Gylzyn
    ✭✭✭
    Adding to this.

I have just completed Wayrest Sewers I by going through the random dungeon route (premium/purple). Completed the dungeon and got the Premium Rewards (eg. got the 10 Transmute Crystals). HOWEVER, I got no tickets, no Undaunted Gold or Purple Box.

Yes I have auto-loot on. It is the ESO option. An add-on displays loot into chat. Never had the issue before. Also submitted a ticket.
    Edited by Gylzyn on December 7, 2020 8:32PM
  • KittyHazWares
    KittyHazWares
    ✭✭✭
    My group tested this.. when the crown store says unavailable, you will not get drops! You must wait until it comes back and you will get a drop.

We did darkshade while the crownstore said unavailable, and no one got a purple box.

Waited a while and crown store was fixed.. we all got drops again!

The event is definitely tied to the crown store. I’m assuming because that’s where you get the starter quest.

Hope this helps!!

Also if you do it for the first time and get nothing, I’m afraid you’ve missed out on your gold drop and tickets.. it sucks. sorry :(
    Xbox One NA
  • KittyHazWares
    KittyHazWares
    ✭✭✭
    Please check the crown store for availability before looting or doing a dungeon. I’m not trolling, just calling that out now, because I know how much people like to meme the crown store!
    Xbox One NA